SELECT CONTENT

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Page 49 of 63 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 56 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by Duke702 Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:34 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
Mustang19 wrote:I think it's simply numbers. There are only so many invites to hand out, and there were PLENTY of bach alumni that weren't there. Even bach leads weren't there considering it was the 20 season special of the show.

Yeah, but I think the leads were invited and declined to come. Most of Jade/Tanner's friends from the franchise (the original BIP 2 cast, people they were close to on Bach/ette) came so it definitely stands out that Tenley wasn't invited, when she and Jade were hanging out all the time after BIP filming. Especially when people like Clare and mm, who they aren't close to, were invited. Tenley is pretty popular too and well-known too, since she was on three shows. JMO.

IMO there is no way it is just numbers. Tenley was on BIP2 with Tanner and Jade , and she was a big part of the season and made it to the end. I really think she would have been invited. I doubt anyone just forgot about her. I really just think it was not to create confusion/rumors between her and Ben. Because people are STILL on Tenley's instagram saying she is perfect for Ben and saying are you going on his season? At least right before she posted the pic of the new BF.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:50 am

According to JJ and Nick it just simply came down to numbers. Jade and Tanner had a strict number of people they could invite, ABC filled the rest. They said there were about 150 guests, so if Jade and Tanner got half of that or even 100, people are gonna be cut off the list. After families and friends, they had to limit the bach cast. And I guess ABC doesn't consider Tenley as a big 'bachelor personality'. And perhaps Tenley just isn't as close to Tanner and Jade so she was cut. 

https://m.soundcloud.com/here-to-make-friends
They start to talk about the wedding around 41:00
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:54 am

Which was my guess. 150 sounds like a lot of people, but it basically boils down to 75 couples.
Divide that by 3 for guests of couple, guests of bride's side and guests of groom side and that is 25 couples. Not very much if your family is big.
That alone was a concession for the couple, since ABC had to take a huge chunk of specific guests for their 20th celebration.  
It may have looked like ABC threw them a wedding and they did in the sense the couple probably never could have afforded the scale they received with flowers, venue and entertainment, but first and foremost ABC was showcasing the a 20 yr celebration of the show.
Cousins and friends of families may easily have been cut.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:20 pm

bachelorfamily - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 49 12751182_1668958956711692_1463835571_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTE4NTY0NTQ4OTgxNzMxNzE1Ng%3D%3D
tenleymolzahn When Beyonce's wind shows up, you strike a pose. // Missed my valentine yesterday but had a great time spending time with these special people in my life celebrating a beautiful marriage! #officiallysamsfield #sweetandfreelife #bachelorfamily #bachelornation #thebachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:07 pm

^^^ Where and what was that?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:11 pm

Those outfits are heinous. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:13 pm

^That pic was taken at producer Adam Mansfield's wedding last weekend.

bachelorfamily - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 49 87b72b10 bachelorfamily - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 49 86669110 bachelorfamily - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 49 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:56 am

GuardianAngel wrote:He looks like what's his name from Love in the Wild. Totally forgot his name. The one who got married, and divorced shortly after.

tenleymolzahnMy sweet Valentine. bachelorfamily - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 49 2764

bachelorfamily - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 49 12725158_870450139748931_2068177952_n

he looks like willian fichtner

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:21 pm

Haven't seen much of the BF since this pic on insta or Snap, even though she posts a lot of other stuff. Hopefully she is just keeping quiet and learned her lesson, not that they broke up already like Carly and her bf...

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:51 pm

Tenley Molzahn defends The Bachelor

http://www.wetpaint.com/bachelor-contestant-suicide-lex-mcallister-response-1475115/

Source: Wetpaint

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:07 pm

I think Tenley is right. Many times the people around those that commit suicide didn't expect it. Apparently Jesse likes to blame the show for everything. I'm sure it doesn't help going on a show like this but it's not the cause for them committing suicide.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:03 pm

I'm with Tenley on this one. Not that I think going on this show with emotional issues is a good idea but in Lex's case she had only been on one episode 6 years ago. I very much doubt it had anything at all to do with her taking her own life.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 63 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 56 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

+90
Buckeye_Fan
Astrobach
IrelandRose
fabgirl
smartcat