SELECT CONTENT

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Page 6 of 63 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 34 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by glazedover Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:42 pm

Alanna wrote:I agree that Kiptyn never looks as smitten with Tenley as she does with him but at the same time, I also see that some men aren't as demonstrative physically. The difference is that Chris married Peyton and made a commitment for life and Kiptyn is seemingly nowhere near a commitment or merging their lives together in any significant way. Personally, I feel really sad for Tenley.

Yes.....thank you. I feel sad for her as well.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:54 pm

We have to wait and see what the future path of the KipTen romance is. While I agree that kiptyn has never been overly demonstrative it would be nice for Tenley for her bf to be as demonstrative as she is.
We don't really know what their status is and what their future plans, if any are. Perhaps they have both decided that simply being with each other is better than alone and apart.
Time will tell.

ETA: Should the Kiptyn / Tenley couple thread be used for KipTen discussions again ? Just wondering.

Last edited by nd4reality on Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:55 pm

I don't feel sad for anyone who is clearly loving her life. She has the guy she wants on her arm. Just because he's not cheesing like Boo Boo the fool doesn't mean that he isn't in love with her. Many people are not outwardly demonstrative, especially when a camera is flashed in their face. They look happy and are clearly living it up.  hmmm 
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:45 am

Yes I agree some people can handle the publicity & others don't do so well at it & look uncomfortable with all the attention. On top of that some couples seem to have short relationships before tying the knot & others live together for ages before taking the plunge. So whose to say what suits the KipTen couple's romance. They both seem happy together so that's what counts here.  :Smiley: 
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:18 am

I think none of us know what Kiptyn's like in private. For all we know it was him that wanted to get back together. Tenley was very busy with work when they broke up and didn't appear to be pining for him. I don't feel sorry for her at all. She seems to be very happy.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:11 am

From my point of view, Kip's just not that into Tenley ... he's never been. Sad, but true.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:54 am

albean99 wrote:I think none of us know what Kiptyn's like in private. For all we know it was him that wanted to get back together. Tenley was very busy with work when they broke up and didn't appear to be pining for him. I don't feel sorry for her at all. She seems to be very happy.
 word 
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by just2relax Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:43 am

I actually have a feeling they got engaged in Maui. Just a feeling. Zero proof. Why they would keep it quiet? I don't know.

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:22 am

albean99 wrote:I think none of us know what Kiptyn's like in private. For all we know it was him that wanted to get back together. Tenley was very busy with work when they broke up and didn't appear to be pining for him. I don't feel sorry for her at all. She seems to be very happy.

As usual I agree with you. We don't know how it all went down.

Just to remind everyone that the crush (seemingly) started from Kiptyn's side. I remember seeing an interview of Kiptyn on the days before the Jake Season Finale. He was doing some charity stuff in Calgary, Canada and the interviewer asking him on his thoughts on the finale and who he was backing.
Kiptyn had such a cute blush on his face then he said that he was "Team Tenley". And if I'm not mistaken (I could be though I was keeping tabs of him post-jillians season and remember this) he was the one that reached out to Tenley initially to "comfort" her for her loss - having been in that position himself. He also made the trip to 'meet' some of Jakes rejected bachelorettes (including Tenley obviously). I still have that picture of them goofing in the restrooms  giggling  from that trip. There were quite a few more meetups prior to their on-screen public meetup on BP.
IMO he was interested in her before she had even met him.
He's just not the demonstrative type.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:04 pm

just remembering him from Jill's season, he was always on his best behaviour, if he has a bad side we've never seen it. He appears to be very concious of how his actions can be perceived - even PDAs with his lady love. He strikes me as a Roberto who doesn't mind being out there, but doesn't want everyone to know every detail of his personal life.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:28 pm

anders wrote:just remembering him from Jill's season, he was always on his best behaviour, if he has a bad side we've never seen it.  He appears to be very concious of how his actions can be perceived - even PDAs with his lady love.  He strikes me as a Roberto who doesn't mind being out there, but doesn't want everyone to know every detail of his personal life.

That is the way I see him as well. He may not be my cup of tea but I have always respected how he has handled himself and actually appreciate that he values his privacy. Sometimes the people who show it the least...love the deepest. Wish them both the best no matter what happens.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:18 am

If they have got engaged just wish they would let the cat out of the bag & tell!! Seems that they are both very nice people, but that one of them is just more demonstrative in public than the other one which is not a bad thing.
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 63 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 34 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

+90
Buckeye_Fan
Astrobach
IrelandRose
fabgirl
smartcat