SELECT CONTENT

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Page 51 of 63 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 57 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 51 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:38 pm

He looks very handsome, hope she can now move on from the bachelor/ette world.

Back to top Go down

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 51 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by Duke702 Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:27 pm

He is a very cute guy. Him being 26-27, kind of makes me think he won't want to marry super soon...and she prob does. So we will see. She has been posting a lot of him on instagram and snapchat lately, but he hasn't posted any pics of her yet though on his IG. He does have pics of an old gf on there though....
anyways hope it works out with them

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:33 pm

Tenley Molzahn ‏@TenleyMolzahn
Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 51 1f499
Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 51 CgnPUo0UoAEYj6i

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:36 pm

He does not look younger than her. Which is probably a good thing.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:26 pm

I have to say, I'm surprised they have lasted so long, (it's been a few months now), only because she started telling the media how great he is and they'll prob get married after only a couple dates. But I guess he is just a really great guy and didn't mind her saying all that crazy stuff in that interview?

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:35 pm

I'm surprised too, but good for them. Hopefully he's everything she's looking for, and they last.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 19, 2016 9:02 pm

It's Tenley's birthday today and Taylor and his family threw her a huge party over the weekend with all her friends, and things just in general seem to be going really well for them/her. I'm so happy to see it all on Insta! I hope he really is The One and all of us naysayers were wrong heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu May 19, 2016 9:12 pm

Taylor posted this on IG for her birthday. He doesn't post much but he does have a few pics of her.

Happiest of birthdays to this adventuring heart of gold @tenleymolzahn by @taylorleopold

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 51 87b72b10 Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 51 86669110 Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 51 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2016 9:14 pm

Those words are so beautiful, maybe just maybe she has finally found the one.

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:05 pm

I just peeked in here today and am seeing her new guy for the first time. Wow, he's really good looking, I hope he's a sweetheart too.

Is there any indication he's religious? Just curious. That seems like such a big deal to her, I always thought she should go the Emily route and find a guy at church.

(I'm not religious at all by the way, I don't want to give the impression I think only religious guys can be good men, or that all religious guys are good men. There are plenty of good and bad apples in every group.)
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by mamielynn Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:30 am

terabithia wrote:I just peeked in here today and am seeing her new guy for the first time. Wow, he's really good looking, I hope he's a sweetheart too.

Is there any indication he's religious? Just curious. That seems like such a big deal to her, I always thought she should go the Emily route and find a guy at church.

(I'm not religious at all by the way, I don't want to give the impression I think only religious guys can be good men, or that all religious guys are good men. There are plenty of good and bad apples in every group.)

I believe she mentioned in an interview that she met him through a mutual friend that goes to church with him...so I guess in a way she did find a guy at church. Smiley
mamielynn
mamielynn

Female Posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:11 pm

Aw Tenley and her bf are really cute, they are going on a trip to Iceland together today. She found a real catch, way better than 99% of the guys on these shows.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 63 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 57 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

+90
Buckeye_Fan
Astrobach
IrelandRose
fabgirl
smartcat