SELECT CONTENT

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Page 53 of 63 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 58 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by umngirl Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:58 pm

Interesting. I've noticed the ring before. She's had it since around Christmas.

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 53 87b72b10 Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 53 86669110 Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 53 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by Bixie Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:02 am

Yep, I think it happened right before Christmas.

Bixie

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:19 am

Would Tenley of all people keep it a secret though? Hmmm.

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 53 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:43 am

She keeps their relationship off social media more than she has in the past. If Taylor wanted to keep it more private I could definitely see that. If they are engaged I'm just surprised none of their family or friends have slipped up.

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 53 87b72b10 Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 53 86669110 Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 53 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:40 am

I don't think she's engaged.....if she was engaged she would be shouting that from the rooftops and/or planning a wedding and posting engagement photos, IMO.  A promise ring or something of that nature, maybe....but I don't think it's an engagement ring.

Last edited by leselihau on Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:06 am

umngirl wrote:She keeps their relationship off social media more than she has in the past. If Taylor wanted to keep it more private I could definitely see that. If they are engaged I'm just surprised none of their family or friends have slipped up.

It could be she asked all family and inner circle that this not be discussed on social media. I can not count how many times I have heard this from my friends about their kids engagements or babies. My kids have done this, too. Not that this insures no one will slip up, but it keeps it more quiet.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu May 25, 2017 4:53 pm

So I missed this , but do you guys think she's already engaged? I keep seeing her posts and wondering when they will get engaged. But why would she keep it a secret? Doesn't seem like something she would want to do. Since Britt got engaged, I was wondering about Tenley. The ring on the middle finger doesn't really look like a engagement ring to me.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 25, 2017 5:10 pm

I think if she was engaged, she would post that. She has been very secretive since meeting her new guy which IMO is a good thing but an engagement, I would think she's let everyone know.

I hardly check up on her anymore. Every time she tweeted she had the post posted on her f/book. If she came up on my twitter I would check to see what she was up to. That link never works anymore, it takes me to a broken f/b page. I'm surprised someone hasn't told her yet or maybe its something on my end but I don't have that issue with any one else.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:20 pm

She will be the subject of RS's podcast next week and will respond to some of the things Kiptyn had to say in RS's podcast this week. Should be interesting.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1880

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:45 pm

Anyone listen to her podcast? Curious on what she said.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:44 pm

It's kind of boring and RS sounds bored, but respectful. She is gushing over her boyfriend, and it sounds like she is waiting (and expecting) to get engaged. She never liked Vienna and left the room whenever they were together. Calls Vienna "young and naive" and didn't think she (Tenley) would go far with Jake, but was interested in him before the season. Thought Jake was picking her at the final rose ceremony as all F2 contestants do. Snooping on facebook to try to figure out who is the father of Vienna's twins but can't figure it out. Nothing too interesting to me.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:47 pm

I am SO tired of Tenley....wish she would just quietly go away. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 63 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 58 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

+90
Buckeye_Fan
Astrobach
IrelandRose
fabgirl
smartcat