Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Tenley Molzahn Leopold - Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Bachelor Pad - BIP 2 - Discussion

Page 56 of 59 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold - Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Bachelor Pad - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by unicorn*luv on Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:31 pm

Yay for Tenley!!! She is my favorite of all time - hence my avatar name. Congrats to her and Taylor. Her instagram comments are so humble and kind
unicorn*luv

Back to top Go down

Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold - Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Bachelor Pad - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove on Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:10 am

I am so happy for Tenley! heartbeat heartbeat Congrats to her and Taylor, he seems like a wonderful man and that ring is gorgeous!

tenleymolzahn THIS IS HAPPENING!!! Last night I said yes to spending forever with him! My heart is gushing with happiness and excitement & I can’t stop thinking of how good God is!!!  Taylor, you’re the answer to some of my hearts greatest prayers and deepest desires, and that you have chosen me, and that we really get to do this, my heart is full of praise! God’s Love and faithfulness has always been true to me, but since the day I met you, I truly believed that God had all along been letting me find my way to you.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana on Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:50 am

BEST news ever! So excited for her! Been waiting for this heartbeat
Diana

Female Posts : 7916

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:02 am

Taylor posted the same pic with this sweet caption

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Source

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl

Female Posts : 20077

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:12 am

awwww  that's so sweet and a lovely caption by Taylor. Seems like Tenley found her perfect man for her. Wishing them all the best  heartbeat
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out on Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:41 am

Such heartfelt messages from these two--he clearly adores her, IMO, which makes me so happy.

Does anyone know when they started dating?

veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Such heartfelt messages from these two--he clearly adores her, IMO, which makes me so happy.

Does anyone know when they started dating?

This month marks two years.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:04 pm

Very sweet message by Taylor!

Does anyone know his last name? I'll add him to the title and move this thread to the couples thread.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 51479

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Very sweet message by Taylor!

Does anyone know his last name? I'll add him to the title and move this thread to the couples thread.

It’s Leopold.

umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes TYVM!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 51479

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 on Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:12 pm

Finally! Congrats to Tenley!
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 7845

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck on Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:42 pm

I'm happy for Tenley too!!! She wanted marriage before kids and Kipton didn't think the same way and he proved it after their split!!!!!!!!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 59 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tenley Molzahn Leopold - Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Bachelor Pad - BIP 2 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum