Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Tenley Molzahn Leopold - Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Bachelor Pad - BIP 2 - Discussion

Page 57 of 59 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold - Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Bachelor Pad - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by umngirl on Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:33 pm

For anyone interested, here’s their engagement story. It’s really beautiful and sweet.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl

Female Posts : 20077

Back to top Go down

Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold - Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Bachelor Pad - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] my gosh, thanks for posting. That was so beautiful!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 51479

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc on Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:59 pm

Beautiful story, so happy for Tenley and Taylor.
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10805

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thank you for the link/share.  I am happy for her. 
I truly believe this is how it happens. Love comes to you when it's the right time. JMO At least that's how it worked for me.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RIP my little one. I will miss you. 
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33220

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat on Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:44 pm

Thrilled for Tenley and Taylor. She's been through a great deal waiting for her happiness and I'm so happy they've found each other, Congratulations!!!
smartcat

Female Posts : 12757

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto on Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:50 pm

Great story and pictures. Wishing them all the best.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto

Female Posts : 11744

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 on Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:21 pm

What a sweet love story. Tenley deserved someone like Taylor and I’m so happy for them! Jumping hearts

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99

Female Posts : 13246

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom on Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:44 pm

They both live in San Diego, right? I wonder what church they attend. Maybe I can visit one Sunday....

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:46 pm

Yes they are both based in San Diego. I think Tenley’s mentioned her church on Instagram or Twitter.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:13 pm

Tenley wrote more about their upcoming wedding. It’s haplening in April actually.

umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks for posting. I enjoy reading what Tenley has become since she was on Jake's season. She is so inspirational and I thoroughly enjoy reading her blogs.

I remember when we first knew she had a new man and said she was going to marry him. I thought, here we go again, slow down. After reading her story, it was meant to be. They are perfect together since he was talking about weddings on their second date. I don't have a problem with the short engagement, they are more than ready. They even attending marriage classes.

She will be a beautiful bride!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Credit: @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

tenleymolzahn I was going to hold off in posting until Taylor & I had a chance to look through these incredibly special photos together, but I just couldn’t wait any longer to at least post something! // Thank you, Thank you @featherandstonephotography for truly capturing “us” in these engagement photos. I had a moment of tears as I scrolled through these photos this morning experiencing the love, joy, & excitement I do when I’m with Tay.  So hurry up my love & come home from your biz trip and let’s look through these gorgeous pictures! // P.S. watch my insta story for a scroll of all the photos! And give @featherandstonephotography a follow for more photos to come!

Sort of lengthy but a fun read with great pictures.
Bachelorette weekend Part 1
Bachelorette Weekend Part 2

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 59 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tenley Molzahn Leopold - Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Bachelor Pad - BIP 2 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum