bachandbachettefans.net
Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Page 60 of 60 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 60 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by veg_out on Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:10 pm

One of my favorite girls is getting her dream come true! A bright spot of news! PINKHEART PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 60 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:28 pm

Hoorray Wonderful news! She looks adorable!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 57493

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy on Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:11 pm

Just lovely!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1353

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:32 am

Aww look at her little baby bump! Yay! PINKHEART

PINKHEART  PINKHEART  PINKHEART

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 60 Hand_h13 Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 60 Lowese10 Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 60 I_got_12 Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 60 Jaitly10 Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 60 Nbu10 Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 60 Grammy12
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 10236

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:10 pm

Every time I think to check her IG, I find it so enjoyable to read her posts. She is so positive uplifting and provides good information.

@Linds911 I know, I thought the same about her baby bump, so cute.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:57 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-N5Lyhhj8c/
bluwavz
bluwavz

Female Posts : 14040

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out on Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:14 am

I have a huge soft spot for Tenley. She's been through it: giving her whole heart twice and not quite receiving the same love in return; waiting ever so patiently with faith, hope, and trust that in the fullness of time she'd find the right love; and now reaping abundantly all that she sowed so beautifully.

So happy for her and Taylor! Love that she's sharing her journey to becoming a mom PINKHEART

veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:26 am

Oh my gosh! I'm one of those people that my eyes tear up quickly even when I laugh, that was tear worthy!

What a special moment for their families. The joyous reactions are heartwarming.

Best wishes for a happy healthy pregnancy!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueTone on Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:58 pm

The reveal vids gave me goosebumps. So sweet! Congratulations Tenley!

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most. - Ozzy Osbourne
BlueTone
BlueTone

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 on Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:37 pm

I’m so happy for them! That baby will be well loved, and adorable! hearthumbsup

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 13700

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 60 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum