SELECT CONTENT

Robert Graham - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Robert Graham - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Robert Graham - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 10:01 am

Bobby is pretty good at self-promotion:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He has his mother's eyes and his father's eyebrows. His late mom was one of my best friends, since we were 12 years old. She was my daughter's godmother.

Back to top Go down

Robert Graham - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Robert Graham - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Admin Tue May 28, 2013 10:04 am

chattykathy wrote:Bobby is pretty good at self-promotion:

He has his mother's eyes and his father's eyebrows. His late mom was one of my best friends, since we were 12 years old. She was my daughter's godmother.

Welcome chattykathy!!! That is sweet!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 28, 2013 10:06 am

handwave Great to meet you!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue May 28, 2013 5:25 pm

Welcome chattykathy! Thanks for sharing this with us. bestbud!

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:05 am

Wonder why he doesnt make it farther? He's super cute

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:07 am

austen112 wrote:Wonder why he doesnt make it farther? He's super cute

RS said that Desiree already knew him, because he used to hook up with her room mate. He claimed that she told him that at the 1st episode and cut him, but he was wrong there. So, I have NO idea. I do know that Desiree said 'Familiar' when doing that word association game with People Magazine!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:41 pm

atem wrote:
austen112 wrote:Wonder why he doesnt make it farther? He's super cute

RS said that Desiree already knew him, because he used to hook up with her room mate. He claimed that she told him that at the 1st episode and cut him, but he was wrong there. So, I have NO idea. I do know that Desiree said 'Familiar' when doing that word association game with People Magazine!

I forgot. Do we know if Robert and Desiree discussed that he had dated her roommate?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by melisma Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:31 pm

I've been waiting for that altercation -- and I was surprised when she eliminated him!! I even thought that maybe she would say something about it when he was leaving....but no.

melisma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robert Graham - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+6
lcwilli3
DKWillis
california90
LexBlair
atem