SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Page 1 of 53 1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion Empty Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:27 am

Isn't the FD a chance for the lead and whoever she is thinking about ending up with to talk in private?

Do you think they tell their F1 what the reality of the situation is? Are they allowed to do that?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:44 am

Love_Me wrote:Isn't the FD a chance for the lead and whoever she is thinking about ending up with to talk in private?

Do you think they tell their F1 what the reality of the situation is? Are they allowed to do that?

I don't know if any of them do but I know even Ali said she didn't tell Roberto he was F1, although he obviously had to know.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Post by jojo47 Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:34 am

Alanna wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Isn't the FD a chance for the lead and whoever she is thinking about ending up with to talk in private?

I don't know if any of them do but I know even Ali said she didn't tell Roberto he was F1, although he obviously had to know.

Remember "Don" from Ali's season? The guy who knew Rob was F1 and told us about Ali letting Chris go early. I thought he said Ali did tell Rob he was F1 and that she was letting Chris go early. Am I wrong in my recall?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:43 am

I think I remember Mary saying her & Byron went in a closet and she told him! giggling

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:51 am

nutty1 wrote:I think I remember Mary saying her & Byron went in a closet and she told him! Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion 2174738820

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion 3562723908
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:51 am

jojo47 wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Remember "Don" from Ali's season? The guy who knew Rob was F1 and told us about Ali letting Chris go early. I thought he said Ali did tell Rob he was F1 and that she was letting Chris go early. Am I wrong in my recall?

I remember reading something like that happening as well.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:07 am

Mary and Byron spent most the night in the closet because they were afraid there were cameras and micophones in their room. Weren't they the ones also who said they put on disguises to get out of the hotel room on thei visits? That was before actual "safe houses" I think. Ahhhh ... such high hopes for them. They were together ove four years before disolving ....
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:46 pm

Don't know what thread to put this in.....
Do we know the real order of the HTD's, and do we have any idea what order they will be shown in?
Does this order mean anything re: the F1??

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:49 pm

nutty1 wrote:Don't know what thread to put this in.....
Do we know the real order of the HTD's, and do we have any idea what order they will be shown in?
Does this order mean anything re: the F1??

I think Ben's HTD was filmed first if I remember correctly. scratch
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:02 pm

Ben, Constantine I think there are dates for these .... JP and Ames are practically in the same neighbohood - unless it turns out to be Ryan -and then back to CA for the RC.
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:11 pm

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t150p540-bachelorette-7-the-edit-thread-2#30843
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Reality Mary Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:35 am

I have been thinking about the editing. If I were putting this show on tv and all of a sudden my audience went away because we had put in too much negative and overdone a character (Bentley). What would I do? Rip up what was left of the season in the editing room, remove all reference to Bentley and any video that made Ashley look bad. I would start showing more connection with the F1 heck even through F4 and I wouldn't release any screencaps until the re-editing was finished. Maybe that is why the season is so wonky (don't remember whose word that is but I stole it from one of you) and why we aren't seeing SC of the LCD, FD, and RC. Also, they have a big problem this year because JP is a dead give away with shaved head and Ben a dead give away with lots of hair.
Reality Mary
Reality Mary

Female Posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 53 1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

+76
pavalygurl
Chacharo
tigertiz
2observe
happyvalleygirl