SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Page 2 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Post by anders Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:42 pm

Ali tweeted (?) that she already saw tonight's and the next episode as well - if there was any re-editing, then it's already happened and the next epi is her next 1:1 with Ben F.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Post by beader Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:25 pm

At first I thought the need for time to re-edit was why they were doing a repeat episode on July 4, but that's probably not the case. There must just not be that much to show, since they are also taking time out of the next week for Emily's "Tell-Nothing/All" as the case may be.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:26 pm

only 10 minutes - it's not significant time out of the show.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:27 pm

Okay. I hadn't heard the 10 minute fact. Sorry.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:11 pm

I think the editing is done and will not change. What I see them doing is augmenting the show with live announcements such as Ashleys two visits to Kimmel mid-show, the GMA "behind the scenes," Ashley Spivey's blogs and tweets reassuring viewers, Emily's appearance. Perhaps more Ben and JP sightings. They have gathered the entire clan together to vlog about nothing - even Brad was asked. They have been too busy getting Bachelor Pad in the can to worry about Bachelorette for awhile. I am guessing that we will see Chris Harrison back in action, and the more interesting guys being more visible - especially talking about how great Ashley really is.
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:44 pm

I think Bentley was always going to be one of the main story lines this season whether the viewers stopped watching or not. I think the edit or theme is pretty simple..Good vs Evil..which one will capture Ashley's heart at the end?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:07 am

I thought it was strange that JP had an evening only date. If he is the F1 wouldn't they want to spend more time together ?
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:10 am

JP's FD will be a huge clue - F1's almost always get a secluded date, no mammals or sea life - Roberto had the stingray but that happened by chance, it wasn't set up that way. they had the heart shaped island.

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:20 am

So will we get a few more SC's after HTD?

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:21 am

CHO wrote:I thought it was strange that JP had an evening only date. If he is the F1 wouldn't they want to spend more time together ?

How can we know that they didn't spend more time together after what they showed us?

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:33 am

Ash picked him up when it was dark - therefore they had an evening date, when we know others have had day and into evening dates.

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:37 pm

anders wrote:JP's FD will be a huge clue - F1's almost always get a secluded date, no mammals or sea life - Roberto had the stingray but that happened by chance, it wasn't set up that way. they had the heart shaped island.

I just hope Ben doesn't get any sharks. affraid
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

+76
pavalygurl
Chacharo
tigertiz
2observe
happyvalleygirl