Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Page 3 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Post by Love_Me on Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:50 pm

@albean99 wrote:
@anders wrote:JP's FD will be a huge clue - F1's almost always get a secluded date, no mammals or sea life - Roberto had the stingray but that happened by chance, it wasn't set up that way. they had the heart shaped island.

I just hope Ben doesn't get any sharks. affraid



I don't have a list, but so far Ben has the scooter date like Chris L did and he seems to have gotten the boat cruise like Chris had as well.
avatar
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32396
Join date : 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Post by albean99 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:05 pm

@Love_Me wrote:
@albean99 wrote:
@anders wrote:JP's FD will be a huge clue - F1's almost always get a secluded date, no mammals or sea life - Roberto had the stingray but that happened by chance, it wasn't set up that way. they had the heart shaped island.

I just hope Ben doesn't get any sharks. affraid



I don't have a list, but so far Ben has the scooter date like Chris L did and he seems to have gotten the boat cruise like Chris had as well.

The boat can go either way. Ed had it but of course Kiptyn also had the scooter date. I can't worry about everything. :awesome:
avatar
albean99
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 12357
Join date : 2011-06-01
Location : Plano, Tx

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Post by Love_Me on Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:36 pm

@albean99 wrote:
@Love_Me wrote:
@albean99 wrote:
@anders wrote:JP's FD will be a huge clue - F1's almost always get a secluded date, no mammals or sea life - Roberto had the stingray but that happened by chance, it wasn't set up that way. they had the heart shaped island.

I just hope Ben doesn't get any sharks. affraid



I don't have a list, but so far Ben has the scooter date like Chris L did and he seems to have gotten the boat cruise like Chris had as well.

The boat can go either way. Ed had it but of course Kiptyn also had the scooter date. I can't worry about everything.


I am not worried about it. My mind is still opened. There is a lot to look forward to in the coming weeks.
avatar
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32396
Join date : 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Post by Princess81320 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:51 pm

@Love_Me wrote:
@albean99 wrote:
@Love_Me wrote:
@albean99 wrote:
@anders wrote:JP's FD will be a huge clue - F1's almost always get a secluded date, no mammals or sea life - Roberto had the stingray but that happened by chance, it wasn't set up that way. they had the heart shaped island.

I just hope Ben doesn't get any sharks. affraid



I don't have a list, but so far Ben has the scooter date like Chris L did and he seems to have gotten the boat cruise like Chris had as well.

The boat can go either way. Ed had it but of course Kiptyn also had the scooter date. I can't worry about everything.




I am not worried about it. My mind is still opened. There is a lot to look forward to in the coming weeks.

Ben and Ashley are on a big boat and then they go snorkeling.
avatar
Princess81320

Female Posts : 661
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 23
Location : Ohio

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Post by Nibbles22 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:04 pm

@albean99 wrote:
@Love_Me wrote:
@albean99 wrote:
@anders wrote:JP's FD will be a huge clue - F1's almost always get a secluded date, no mammals or sea life - Roberto had the stingray but that happened by chance, it wasn't set up that way. they had the heart shaped island.

I just hope Ben doesn't get any sharks. affraid



I don't have a list, but so far Ben has the scooter date like Chris L did and he seems to have gotten the boat cruise like Chris had as well.

The boat can go either way. Ed had it but of course Kiptyn also had the scooter date. I can't worry about everything. :awesome:
rofl rofl That made me laugh out loud!! :awesome:
avatar
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1171
Join date : 2011-03-23
Location : Illinois

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva on Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:26 pm

@anders wrote:JP's FD will be a huge clue - F1's almost always get a secluded date, no mammals or sea life - Roberto had the stingray but that happened by chance, it wasn't set up that way. they had the heart shaped
island.

I hope he gets at least one mammal--Ashley. :gotcha:
avatar
Kashathediva
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 28653
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:21 pm

Well for The Bachelor, the F1 always gets the adrenaline/fear 1-on-1 date...not so sure about the 'ette, haven't watched enough of them to draw the a conclusion.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Post by Admin on Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:29 pm

Ay_Jay_El wrote:Well for The Bachelor, the F1 always gets the adrenaline/fear 1-on-1 date...not so sure about the 'ette, haven't watched enough of them to draw the a conclusion.

Welcome Ay_Jay_El! Glad you're here! :wave:
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18459
Join date : 2011-03-22

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Post by agentcurls on Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:30 pm

Ay_Jay_El wrote:Well for The Bachelor, the F1 always gets the adrenaline/fear 1-on-1 date...not so sure about the 'ette, haven't watched enough of them to draw the a conclusion.

We haven't seen any adrenaline dates this season, for Ashley anyway...the guys have had to do some charged stuff.

I think we will see some adrenaline 1:1s in Fiji.
avatar
agentcurls

Posts : 1995
Join date : 2011-06-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:36 pm

Well if we look early in Jake's season, Vienna's first 1-on-1 date was bungee jumping...now in Brad's season, I honestly for the life of me can't remember what Emily's first 1-on-1 date was (because I found her completely boring), but Chantal's first 1-on-1 was ziplining, and she was the F2. I think it's different for the 'ette though.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:37 pm

San wrote:Welcome Ay_Jay_El! Glad you're here! :wave:
Thank you 8)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Post by albean99 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:45 pm

Ed & Roberto both got the adreneline date. Maybe Ashley put her foot down and said let the guys risk their necks instead. giggling
avatar
albean99
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 12357
Join date : 2011-06-01
Location : Plano, Tx

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum