SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Page 3 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:50 pm

albean99 wrote:
anders wrote:JP's FD will be a huge clue - F1's almost always get a secluded date, no mammals or sea life - Roberto had the stingray but that happened by chance, it wasn't set up that way. they had the heart shaped island.

I just hope Ben doesn't get any sharks. affraid

I don't have a list, but so far Ben has the scooter date like Chris L did and he seems to have gotten the boat cruise like Chris had as well.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:05 pm

Love_Me wrote:
albean99 wrote:
anders wrote:JP's FD will be a huge clue - F1's almost always get a secluded date, no mammals or sea life - Roberto had the stingray but that happened by chance, it wasn't set up that way. they had the heart shaped island.

I don't have a list, but so far Ben has the scooter date like Chris L did and he seems to have gotten the boat cruise like Chris had as well.

The boat can go either way. Ed had it but of course Kiptyn also had the scooter date. I can't worry about everything. :awesome:
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:36 pm

albean99 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
albean99 wrote:

The boat can go either way. Ed had it but of course Kiptyn also had the scooter date. I can't worry about everything. Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion - Page 3 550657593

I am not worried about it. My mind is still opened. There is a lot to look forward to in the coming weeks. Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion - Page 3 2248969230
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess81320 Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:51 pm

Love_Me wrote:
albean99 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
albean99 wrote:

The boat can go either way. Ed had it but of course Kiptyn also had the scooter date. I can't worry about everything. Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion - Page 3 550657593

I am not worried about it. My mind is still opened. There is a lot to look forward to in the coming weeks. Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion - Page 3 2248969230

Ben and Ashley are on a big boat and then they go snorkeling.

Team Cupcake :27:

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion - Page 3 Fgbbb

Team SeanCat 🐘

"If something's meant to be, it will happen.. in the right time, with the right person and for the best reason."
Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion - Page 3 394620_10150508901589239_141439374238_8542780_758788939_n
Princess81320
Princess81320

Female Posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:04 pm

albean99 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
albean99 wrote:

The boat can go either way. Ed had it but of course Kiptyn also had the scooter date. I can't worry about everything. :awesome:
rofl rofl That made me laugh out loud!! :awesome:
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:26 pm

anders wrote:JP's FD will be a huge clue - F1's almost always get a secluded date, no mammals or sea life - Roberto had the stingray but that happened by chance, it wasn't set up that way. they had the heart shaped
island.

I hope he gets at least one mammal--Ashley. :gotcha:
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:21 pm

Well for The Bachelor, the F1 always gets the adrenaline/fear 1-on-1 date...not so sure about the 'ette, haven't watched enough of them to draw the a conclusion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:29 pm

Ay_Jay_El wrote:Well for The Bachelor, the F1 always gets the adrenaline/fear 1-on-1 date...not so sure about the 'ette, haven't watched enough of them to draw the a conclusion.

Welcome Ay_Jay_El! Glad you're here! 👋
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:30 pm

Ay_Jay_El wrote:Well for The Bachelor, the F1 always gets the adrenaline/fear 1-on-1 date...not so sure about the 'ette, haven't watched enough of them to draw the a conclusion.

We haven't seen any adrenaline dates this season, for Ashley anyway...the guys have had to do some charged stuff.

I think we will see some adrenaline 1:1s in Fiji.

Joey & Kelsey - #TeamButterflies

Caelynn + Dean
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:36 pm

Well if we look early in Jake's season, Vienna's first 1-on-1 date was bungee jumping...now in Brad's season, I honestly for the life of me can't remember what Emily's first 1-on-1 date was (because I found her completely boring), but Chantal's first 1-on-1 was ziplining, and she was the F2. I think it's different for the 'ette though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:37 pm

San wrote:Welcome Ay_Jay_El! Glad you're here! 👋
Thank you 8)

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:45 pm

Ed & Roberto both got the adreneline date. Maybe Ashley put her foot down and said let the guys risk their necks instead. giggling
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

+76
pavalygurl
Chacharo
tigertiz
2observe
happyvalleygirl