Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Page 50 of 53 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Post by Trueloveforever on Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Ed & Roberto both got the adreneline date. Maybe Ashley put her foot down and said let the guys risk their necks instead. giggling

Yep, I think that's why most people say this season is "boring" is because there's no adrenaline date like Ali and Roberto's 1-1 date and such. This is just a calm, mellow season as far as 1-1 dates go.

Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3063

http://YouTube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:45 pm

Ed & Roberto both got the adreneline date. Maybe Ashley put her foot down and said let the guys risk their necks instead. giggling

albean99

Female Posts : 11558

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:37 pm

San wrote:Welcome Ay_Jay_El! Glad you're here! :wave:
Thank you 8)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:36 pm

Well if we look early in Jake's season, Vienna's first 1-on-1 date was bungee jumping...now in Brad's season, I honestly for the life of me can't remember what Emily's first 1-on-1 date was (because I found her completely boring), but Chantal's first 1-on-1 was ziplining, and she was the F2. I think it's different for the 'ette though.

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls on Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:30 pm

Ay_Jay_El wrote:Well for The Bachelor, the F1 always gets the adrenaline/fear 1-on-1 date...not so sure about the 'ette, haven't watched enough of them to draw the a conclusion.

We haven't seen any adrenaline dates this season, for Ashley anyway...the guys have had to do some charged stuff.

I think we will see some adrenaline 1:1s in Fiji.

agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:29 pm

Ay_Jay_El wrote:Well for The Bachelor, the F1 always gets the adrenaline/fear 1-on-1 date...not so sure about the 'ette, haven't watched enough of them to draw the a conclusion.

Welcome Ay_Jay_El! Glad you're here! :wave:

Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18538

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:21 pm

Well for The Bachelor, the F1 always gets the adrenaline/fear 1-on-1 date...not so sure about the 'ette, haven't watched enough of them to draw the a conclusion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:JP's FD will be a huge clue - F1's almost always get a secluded date, no mammals or sea life - Roberto had the stingray but that happened by chance, it wasn't set up that way. they had the heart shaped
island.

I hope he gets at least one mammal--Ashley. :gotcha:

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21670

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:JP's FD will be a huge clue - F1's almost always get a secluded date, no mammals or sea life - Roberto had the stingray but that happened by chance, it wasn't set up that way. they had the heart shaped island.

I just hope Ben doesn't get any sharks. affraid

I don't have a list, but so far Ben has the scooter date like Chris L did and he seems to have gotten the boat cruise like Chris had as well.

The boat can go either way. Ed had it but of course Kiptyn also had the scooter date. I can't worry about everything. :awesome:
rofl rofl That made me laugh out loud!! :awesome:

Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1008

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess81320 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:JP's FD will be a huge clue - F1's almost always get a secluded date, no mammals or sea life - Roberto had the stingray but that happened by chance, it wasn't set up that way. they had the heart shaped island.

I don't have a list, but so far Ben has the scooter date like Chris L did and he seems to have gotten the boat cruise like Chris had as well.

The boat can go either way. Ed had it but of course Kiptyn also had the scooter date. I can't worry about everything. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I am not worried about it. My mind is still opened. There is a lot to look forward to in the coming weeks. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ben and Ashley are on a big boat and then they go snorkeling.

Princess81320

Female Posts : 661

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:36 pm

The boat can go either way. Ed had it but of course Kiptyn also had the scooter date. I can't worry about everything. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I am not worried about it. My mind is still opened. There is a lot to look forward to in the coming weeks. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32811

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:05 pm

The boat can go either way. Ed had it but of course Kiptyn also had the scooter date. I can't worry about everything. :awesome:

albean99

Female Posts : 11558

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 53 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum