SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Page 7 of 53 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 30 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Post by ironcat Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:16 pm

reason wrote:OKay who is the person that comes in first the person in the darker suit?? If so it is not ben the person in the gray suit is Ben his body type is like Constantine bigger, the darker suit is smaller and that person came off the plane.

The guy in the grey suit cannot be Ben, because in some of the sc's the back of his neck is showing, and there is no hair hanging down. Unless Ben wore an upsweep for the FRC, it can't be him. :giggle:

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:22 pm

If you are a man and is going to propose would you not cut your hair to look good in the photos?

The body structure of the person in the dark suit is small, and the person BS in the gray suit is bigger ben is bigger than JP because he plays soccer he is bigger in body structure and JP would dress sharper than ben with a smaller body suit.

Last edited by reason on Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:25 pm

reason wrote:If you are a man and is going to propose would you not cut your hair to look good in the photos?

Ben has pretty long hair. Are you suggesting he cut it all off? The guy's neck was devoid of hair. That's more than just a haircut.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:30 pm

When you look at the photo of the wine tasting after the show with his friends ben hair looks like it was cut.

Why would he put on such a tight suit it would look ill fitting on him. the dark suit is too small.

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:43 pm

reason wrote:When you look at the photo of the wine tasting after the show with his friends ben hair looks like it was cut.

Why would he put on such a tight suit it would look ill fitting on him. the dark suit is too small.

I'm not going to argue with you. There are several other reasons why people have matched the dark suit guy to Ben and the grey suit guy to JP, and they're all in the FRC thread. But you are free to believe what you want to.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:54 pm

I did not know that I was going into an arguement with you Ironcat, I thought that I was free to place my opinion here? Are we suppose to agree with everything you say?

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:05 pm

reason wrote:I did not know that I was going into an arguement with you Ironcat, I thought that I was free to place my opinion here? Are we suppose to agree with everything you say?

Sorry, you seem to have taken my comment the wrong way. I only tried to explain to you why the prevailing belief of sleuthers here is that JP is grey suit guy. I am convinced by the various evidence on the FRC thread that the guy in the grey suit cannot be Ben, you are not. It is not my intent to try to convince you, that's all. Have a nice evening!

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:16 pm

I have to add my 2cents: GSG = JP: hair, cut of the jib(jaw angle) and stance is all JP.
DSG=Ben: Ben poses naturally and often with hands in pockets, his lower torso is lankier than Ben's( I don't know how to nicely put that that those legs scream Ben to me).
And let;s not start on the hands. Each set of hands paint the story for each above and are quite distinct from the others.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:26 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I have to add my 2cents: GSG = JP: hair, cut of the jib(jaw angle) and stance is all JP.
DSG=Ben: Ben poses naturally and often with hands in pockets, his lower torso is lankier than Ben's( I don't know how to nicely put that that those legs scream Ben to me).
And let;s not start on the hands. Each set of hands paint the story for each above and are quite distinct from the others.
And the closeup of the watches is big clue.

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:19 am

ironcat wrote:
reason wrote:OKay who is the person that comes in first the person in the darker suit?? If so it is not ben the person in the gray suit is Ben his body type is like Constantine bigger, the darker suit is smaller and that person came off the plane.

The guy in the grey suit cannot be Ben, because in some of the sc's the back of his neck is showing, and there is no hair hanging down. Unless Ben wore an upsweep for the FRC, it can't be him. :giggle:

He just wanted Ashley to like him ironcat.. obviously he shaved his head for the FRC! rotfl
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:21 am

CarrieAlexander wrote:
ironcat wrote:

He just wanted Ashley to like him ironcat.. obviously he shaved his head for the FRC! rotfl

Yeah, he was in his JP disguise, dontcha know? lolpanda

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:22 am

ironcat wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:
ironcat wrote:

Yeah, he was in his JP disguise, dontcha know?
lolpanda
rofl rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 53 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 30 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

+76
pavalygurl
Chacharo
tigertiz
2observe
happyvalleygirl