SELECT CONTENT

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 1 of 42 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion Empty F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:44 pm

I found the interview with CH mentioning JP and Roberto in the same sentence. He was discussing why TPTB didn't tell Ashley what Bentley was saying about her in his PI's. CH said it would ruin the show...etc...

Go to about the 0:51 mark to hear CH say the following...

Then why wouldn't the Bachelor/Bachelorette just say hey you know what did J.P say about me..what did Roberto say about me..

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion Empty Re: F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by philphan Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:45 pm

Love_Me wrote:I found the interview with CH mentioning JP and Roberto in the same sentence. He was discussing why TPTB didn't tell Ashley what Bentley was saying about her in his PI's. CH said it would ruin the show...etc...

Go to about the 0:51 mark to hear CH say the following...

Then why wouldn't the Bachelor/Bachelorette just say hey you know what did J.P say about me..what did Roberto say about me..

Thanks Love Me...I would have taken forever to find the clip. :D
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion Empty Re: F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Lucas15 Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:48 pm

sjcaligurl wrote:I also noticed that she kinda tries to control the kisses with the guys (except Ryan but he's rather aggressive) by holding their faces.

That action of putting one or both hands on someone's face while kissing them is not an effort to control the kiss - it's an effort to make the kiss more intimate / affectionate.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:54 pm

Alanna wrote:
sjcaligurl wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:Has Ashley mentioned being worried about how Ben is feeling? The one thing I have noticed is that she seems to always be worried about what JP is feeling. For some reason I seem to remember it being said that the lead is always more worried about what the F1 is feeling and the F2 is always concerned about how the lead is feeling. no idea

I noticed that as well and I think I mentioned it someplace else. She said in the last episode that she felt that Ben likes her. I also noticed that they show her asking questions like "Can I help you" when he was talking about harvesting grapes for his wine. Or when they were painting the fans she said "we can put these on our mantel" ... "are you proposing already?" They've both said they feel like they are boyfriend/girlfriend. They are on a quieter, track but he seems like a good F1.

I think she actually likes and is more sexually attracted to JP and he seems to go out of his way to let her know he's interested yet she keeps apologizing and then questioning him. She's afraid of getting in over her head with him. She's not paying attention to her own actions around him. She makes out with him at home and falls asleep cuddled up with him. Then apologizes for a bad date and wants to make it up to him. She was making out with him in the rain then questioning whether he is going to leave. She was basically sitting in his lap in the last episode but then asking if he could see himself with her in everyday life. I think JP did start being standoffish at the orphanage date because he realized he was falling too far too fast. Yet, then she got bummed when he wasn't paying enough attention and started focusing on Ben. I wonder how much of that had to do with her getting scared that he was losing interest. She ends up asking him to take a walk to make sure that they are still okay. Ben gets the rose but JP gets the big love scene in the sand. I really wonder what the other guys thought when they saw that episode? LOL! I can see where she finally believes him, takes the plunge and picks him in the end.

I also noticed that she kinda tries to control the kisses with the guys (except Ryan but he's rather aggressive) by holding their faces. JP is the only one who keeps moving her hands. So, again, I see her being unable to relax and just let him kiss her. I don't think RS is above being wrong again and I think it's going to be JP but if it's not, it's not like no one could have seen it coming with Ben.

Nice post and I've noticed a lot of those little moments too about her interactions with Ben versus JP but honestly, they don't point to Ben being F1 to me at all.

With Ben, I see her controlling that relationship and knowing she's "in charge"- she buzzes when she wants to, she makes bold comments about living together and doesn't really care what his reaction is, he's already her boyfriend, etc. To me, it seems that there's not much stress on her part about their relationship. OTOH, with JP, she's always freaking out about what he's thinking. He mentions that the kids changed him no matter what and she panics that it means he's leaving her/the show. He spends more time painting than flirting and she thinks he no longer likes her. They have a sweet date and he's being really sweet to her and she's apologizing that he was unhappy about it even when he gave her no indication of that. They have their 1:1 at the cocktail party and instead of flirting, she asks if he can see them ordering Chinese food. It's a huge contrast between "telling" Ben about their whole future life together versus just hoping JP will order in food with her.

I think she and Ben are at the same place with each other. They LIKE each other. They are comfortable with each other and if this was the old days where people married someone in their own small town, they would be perfect together and have a very nice life w/o much drama.

I also think she and JP are at the same place with each other. They are both "falling," getting a little scared and both have tried to put on the brakes at points. He's having a hard time knowing that she's out with the other guys and kissing them. She's got every sign that he's into her but is still scared that he's going to bail or that he's not going to be in it for the long haul in real life. I think they both "know" but in this rushed environment, it's hard to just let go like that. He can't feel totally comfortable because he knows she's "dating" the other guys. He knows Ryan is aggressively pursuing her. He knows she likes his friend Ben and probably wouldn't blame her if she picked him. She can't totally trust it either because she's finding out that a lot of the guys aren't into her or aren't there "for the right reasons." I think poor little William is being sincere when he says that those two looked at each other like they were in love. If they end up engaged, it will be because they both took the leap of faith.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:16 pm

I admit I am not a great sleuther and while I try to be objective, I also allow my feelings of who appears to be the better, more logical match get in the way (one of the reasons I hesitated to believe Brad picked Emily because I felt certain that the logistics would never work for them, and there was at least a chance with Chantal, but of course, Brad fell for Emily anyway, despite the impracticality of it all). This season, I understand the skepticism about it being JP, and why it just seems too easy, but I guess once again, I am stuck trying to find some logical reason why, after everything that appears to be happening on our screen, Ashley would not only pick Ben, who she appears to have a very sweet but tepid relationship with, but more importantly, why she wouldn't pick JP, who seems totally into her (and vice versa), has great chemistry with her, is geographically practical, and has no red flags or skeletons in his closet that we know of. If she didn't pick him, why not, what are we missing, or more appropriately, what was he missing that Ben had? This is what's puzzling to me. I got it with Brad; Emily and Chantal were so different, and Brad wanted an Emily type despite the obstacles that came with her. Even though I personally found their interactions uninteresting, his getting tongue-tied around her was his way of expressing his utter adoration and awe of her, which he certainly didn't feel for Chantal. But if it's Ben, what is it that Ashley feels for Ben that trumps her deal with JP, and when are they going to start showing it to us?

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:27 pm

sjcaligurl wrote:
Alanna wrote:
sjcaligurl wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:Has Ashley mentioned being worried about how Ben is feeling? The one thing I have noticed is that she seems to always be worried about what JP is feeling. For some reason I seem to remember it being said that the lead is always more worried about what the F1 is feeling and the F2 is always concerned about how the lead is feeling. no idea

I noticed that as well and I think I mentioned it someplace else. She said in the last episode that she felt that Ben likes her. I also noticed that they show her asking questions like "Can I help you" when he was talking about harvesting grapes for his wine. Or when they were painting the fans she said "we can put these on our mantel" ... "are you proposing already?" They've both said they feel like they are boyfriend/girlfriend. They are on a quieter, track but he seems like a good F1.

I think she actually likes and is more sexually attracted to JP and he seems to go out of his way to let her know he's interested yet she keeps apologizing and then questioning him. She's afraid of getting in over her head with him. She's not paying attention to her own actions around him. She makes out with him at home and falls asleep cuddled up with him. Then apologizes for a bad date and wants to make it up to him. She was making out with him in the rain then questioning whether he is going to leave. She was basically sitting in his lap in the last episode but then asking if he could see himself with her in everyday life. I think JP did start being standoffish at the orphanage date because he realized he was falling too far too fast. Yet, then she got bummed when he wasn't paying enough attention and started focusing on Ben. I wonder how much of that had to do with her getting scared that he was losing interest. She ends up asking him to take a walk to make sure that they are still okay. Ben gets the rose but JP gets the big love scene in the sand. I really wonder what the other guys thought when they saw that episode? LOL! I can see where she finally believes him, takes the plunge and picks him in the end.

I also noticed that she kinda tries to control the kisses with the guys (except Ryan but he's rather aggressive) by holding their faces. JP is the only one who keeps moving her hands. So, again, I see her being unable to relax and just let him kiss her. I don't think RS is above being wrong again and I think it's going to be JP but if it's not, it's not like no one could have seen it coming with Ben.

Nice post and I've noticed a lot of those little moments too about her interactions with Ben versus JP but honestly, they don't point to Ben being F1 to me at all.

With Ben, I see her controlling that relationship and knowing she's "in charge"- she buzzes when she wants to, she makes bold comments about living together and doesn't really care what his reaction is, he's already her boyfriend, etc. To me, it seems that there's not much stress on her part about their relationship. OTOH, with JP, she's always freaking out about what he's thinking. He mentions that the kids changed him no matter what and she panics that it means he's leaving her/the show. He spends more time painting than flirting and she thinks he no longer likes her. They have a sweet date and he's being really sweet to her and she's apologizing that he was unhappy about it even when he gave her no indication of that. They have their 1:1 at the cocktail party and instead of flirting, she asks if he can see them ordering Chinese food. It's a huge contrast between "telling" Ben about their whole future life together versus just hoping JP will order in food with her.

I think she and Ben are at the same place with each other. They LIKE each other. They are comfortable with each other and if this was the old days where people married someone in their own small town, they would be perfect together and have a very nice life w/o much drama.

I also think she and JP are at the same place with each other. They are both "falling," getting a little scared and both have tried to put on the brakes at points. He's having a hard time knowing that she's out with the other guys and kissing them. She's got every sign that he's into her but is still scared that he's going to bail or that he's not going to be in it for the long haul in real life. I think they both "know" but in this rushed environment, it's hard to just let go like that. He can't feel totally comfortable because he knows she's "dating" the other guys. He knows Ryan is aggressively pursuing her. He knows she likes his friend Ben and probably wouldn't blame her if she picked him. She can't totally trust it either because she's finding out that a lot of the guys aren't into her or aren't there "for the right reasons." I think poor little William is being sincere when he says that those two looked at each other like they were in love. If they end up engaged, it will be because they both took the leap of faith.

ITA, and keeping up with the Bentley vs. F1 theme, I wonder if JP will have some doubts about his relationship with Ashley when Ashley tells him about Bentley. The date will be fine but, I wouldn’t be surprise if we see a PI of JP expressing those doubts and that will be his obstacle to overcome. JP will overcome his doubts and we will hear JP say he has no more doubts probably as he goes to the FRC. Just a hunch.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:29 pm

sjcaligurl wrote

I agree word

Last edited by Gina on Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:29 pm

ironcat wrote:I admit I am not a great sleuther and while I try to be objective, I also allow my feelings of who appears to be the better, more logical match get in the way (one of the reasons I hesitated to believe Brad picked Emily because I felt certain that the logistics would never work for them, and there was at least a chance with Chantal, but of course, Brad fell for Emily anyway, despite the impracticality of it all). This season, I understand the skepticism about it being JP, and why it just seems too easy, but I guess once again, I am stuck trying to find some logical reason why, after everything that appears to be happening on our screen, Ashley would not only pick Ben, who she appears to have a very sweet but tepid relationship with, but more importantly, why she wouldn't pick JP, who seems totally into her (and vice versa), has great chemistry with her, is geographically practical, and has no red flags or skeletons in his closet that we know of. If she didn't pick him, why not, what are we missing, or more appropriately, what was he missing that Ben had? This is what's puzzling to me. I got it with Brad; Emily and Chantal were so different, and Brad wanted an Emily type despite the obstacles that came with her. Even though I personally found their interactions uninteresting, his getting tongue-tied around her was his way of expressing his utter adoration and awe of her, which he certainly didn't feel for Chantal. But if it's Ben, what is it that Ashley feels for Ben that trumps her deal with JP, and when are they going to start showing it to us?

Per the bolded, that's exactly how I feel. I'm open to either JP or Ben, but if it is Ben, they better start showing more of the connection with him and less of it with JP. Per CH tweet, we will be very satisfied with the show on Monday night...best episode from start to finish. I will be watching with an open mind to see what, other than the end of the "B" word, Chris is talking about.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:31 pm

Beeleever wrote:
ironcat wrote:I admit I am not a great sleuther and while I try to be objective, I also allow my feelings of who appears to be the better, more logical match get in the way (one of the reasons I hesitated to believe Brad picked Emily because I felt certain that the logistics would never work for them, and there was at least a chance with Chantal, but of course, Brad fell for Emily anyway, despite the impracticality of it all). This season, I understand the skepticism about it being JP, and why it just seems too easy, but I guess once again, I am stuck trying to find some logical reason why, after everything that appears to be happening on our screen, Ashley would not only pick Ben, who she appears to have a very sweet but tepid relationship with, but more importantly, why she wouldn't pick JP, who seems totally into her (and vice versa), has great chemistry with her, is geographically practical, and has no red flags or skeletons in his closet that we know of. If she didn't pick him, why not, what are we missing, or more appropriately, what was he missing that Ben had? This is what's puzzling to me. I got it with Brad; Emily and Chantal were so different, and Brad wanted an Emily type despite the obstacles that came with her. Even though I personally found their interactions uninteresting, his getting tongue-tied around her was his way of expressing his utter adoration and awe of her, which he certainly didn't feel for Chantal. But if it's Ben, what is it that Ashley feels for Ben that trumps her deal with JP, and when are they going to start showing it to us?

Per the bolded, that's exactly how I feel. I'm open to either JP or Ben, but if it is Ben, they better start showing more of the connection with him and less of it with JP. Per CH tweet, we will be very satisfied with the show on Monday night...best episode from start to finish. I will be watching with an open mind to see what, other than the end of the "B" word, Chris is talking about.

Maybe he means best from start to finish --start-by terms of viewers and Ashley getting their closure over Bentley and we finally stop hearing about him?
finish- Ashley resolves her conflict with the guys at RC over Bentley. JMO.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:35 pm

Per CH tweet, "Your are going to love Monday night's episode"...

Only, if Ashley is not upset or crying & completely over Bent and she kicks him to the curb. From her crying at RC previews, doesn't look that I'll be in love with it. lol

Love_me, you're right, CH is on damage control, back pedalling as fast as he can.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:50 pm

Kelad9 wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

Maybe he means best from start to finish --start-by terms of viewers and Ashley getting their closure over Bentley and we finally stop hearing about him?

Oh Kelad, I love that you are so logical...and here I was hoping for some serious sparks that turn into major fireworks to send us into and through the 4th of July! firework firework firework
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:04 pm

Beeleever wrote:
Kelad9 wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

Oh Kelad, I love that you are so logical...and here I was hoping for some serious sparks that turn into major fireworks to send us into and through the 4th of July! firework firework firework

lmao I'm sure we will see major sparkage in the episode but who with I don't know. I'm hoping JP but then again we have been fleissed before around this time of each show. *sighs*

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 42 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion

+80
cfck2222
momoftrips
Shadow
bing2262
moflan