SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8

Page 47 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 47 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8

Post by akinitohoy Wed May 22, 2013 12:24 am

MattyKTalent Matt Kirschner 1h
Shouldn't be tweeting during the show but oh we'll! @clmgiudici and I #nuggets pic.twitter.com/bRHW5kocIt

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 47 BK1eQvgCMAEW81h
akinitohoy
akinitohoy

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 47 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8

Post by lovelySC Wed May 22, 2013 12:27 am

No wonder people are skeptical about TBachelor/rette; most contestants are wasted. I only watched Sean's Bachelor through word of mouth of how different it is from the other bachelor. I remember even Catherine mentioned in one of the episode that last year Bachelor featured good choices of women. I wasted my time watching this bloopers. yak!! :eatingcrow: and the bachelorette...sorry but not interested!!
lovelySC
lovelySC

Back to top Go down

Post by akinitohoy Wed May 22, 2013 12:36 am

^^ I agree..wasted my time..so it didn't really give me the craving to watch Des' season. I'm sorry but she bores me. I watched her interview with that Huffington Post's Abby Huntsman (doing her round of interviews for her season start), it was 22min long and I couldn't even finish it-I was bored with her answers. They were sorta generic and she didn't sound too excited..or maybe the SeanCat lover in me got spoiled with how Cat handled herself in interviews. I can't help myself but compare them..so sorry :cutesmile!:
akinitohoy
akinitohoy

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed May 22, 2013 12:42 am

I actually enjoyed seeing some of the bloopers from the older seasons. I was in middle school and high school when those aired so I don't remember them as well. Not interested in Des' season but I'll watch because I've watched every season. If it get too boring I can always rewatch last season.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 47 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 47 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 47 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed May 22, 2013 12:54 am

akinitohoy wrote:MattyKTalent Matt Kirschner 1h
Shouldn't be tweeting during the show but oh we'll! @clmgiudici and I #nuggets pic.twitter.com/bRHW5kocIt

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 47 BK1eQvgCMAEW81h

Her hair looks awesome! The new light color really good on her. Plus look about that smile and i love her nose piercing . She's so gorgeous as always. :Smiley:
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed May 22, 2013 12:55 am

Looks like they will be spending a few days up in Canada next week.

@TrixstarHQ: Back by popular demand @SeanLowe09 will be returning to Edmonton and be at @KnoxvillesYEG on June 1, 2013! Stay tuned for details. #yeg

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 47 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 47 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 47 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by akinitohoy Wed May 22, 2013 12:56 am

^^ are all of them DWTS folks flying to NYC for GMA??? or just chosen few??

Last edited by akinitohoy on Wed May 22, 2013 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
akinitohoy
akinitohoy

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed May 22, 2013 12:57 am

akinitohoy wrote:^^ I agree..wasted my time..so it didn't really give me the craving to watch Des' season. I'm sorry but she bores me. I watched her interview with that Huffington Post's Abby Huntsman (doing her round of interviews for her season start), it was 22min long and I couldn't even finish it-I was bored with her answers. They were sorta generic and she didn't sound too excited..or maybe the SeanCat lover in me got spoiled with how Cat handled herself in interviews. I can't help myself but compare them..so sorry :cutesmile!:

Just watched her souja boy and her guys rapping a song laugh out loud . You won't be bored 😆

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 47 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 47 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 47 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 47 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 47 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 47 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 47 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed May 22, 2013 12:58 am

akinitohoy wrote:^^ are all of them flying to NYC for GMA??? or just chosen few??

Just the finalists and their partners go. Oh and Tom is going too.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by akinitohoy Wed May 22, 2013 12:59 am

^^ I know when I'll be watchin...when Cat and Lesley shows up!!! High clap
akinitohoy
akinitohoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 1:00 am

I think Des' season looks really good. I felt bad for her in some of those scenes, I hope she winds up with a really good guy. I've read the spoilers, but I don't know much about the guy who is supposedly F1. Hopefully she ends up happy, she's a great girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingsterose Wed May 22, 2013 1:02 am

Dez cries too much....not sure about it but I will try to watch it.
Gingsterose
Gingsterose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8

+51
superhontas
jaromarie
lovinlife
kitcat
timfan