Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 4 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by ironcat on Wed 6 Jul - 13:44

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote: Honestly, I just can't see how you can compare what we are purely speculating will be JP's reaction, to the edits of Vienna and Ed. And I know that some people don't think there is a connection, but the fact that Vienna was the most hated on her season, while JP is the most loved on his (Ed started out relatively popular, but by the end was a distant third behind both Reid and Kip), tells me that the edit isn't coming across nearly as bad as some seem to think.

I strongly suspect that JP's "poor edit" next week is not only NOT going to turn fans against him, but it's actually going to win him even more support and empathy. The average viewer is far more invested in JP's love story than they are in Ashley's right now. If Fleiss is planning the old bait and switch again this season, the backlash is going to be off the charts. We thought it was bad with Chris L, but there was the counterbalance that at least fans really couldn't deny that Roberto had a strong connection with Ali, plus he was hot. I know he has his fans here, but Ben is no Roberto.

I haven't done that in the least - I'm taking the whole of his edit since his 1:1 with Ashley and I'm not seeing the traditional F1 edit and can only compare his edit to Vienna and Ed because those are the only F1s that we've had that didn't get a more pristine edit - and we can throw Jesse in there too.

I strongly suspect that JP isn't even the jealous person - just another red herring. Or that the whole thing is going to be so downplayed from the press release that we're all going to be left shaking our heads.

OK, then I misinterpreted your comment, which sounded like you were saying that JP's edit was as bad as Vienna's and WORSE than Ed's.

And ITA that this whole thing is such a giant red herring that we should be in Scandinavia.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Wed 6 Jul - 13:38

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote: Honestly, I just can't see how you can compare what we are purely speculating will be JP's reaction, to the edits of Vienna and Ed. And I know that some people don't think there is a connection, but the fact that Vienna was the most hated on her season, while JP is the most loved on his (Ed started out relatively popular, but by the end was a distant third behind both Reid and Kip), tells me that the edit isn't coming across nearly as bad as some seem to think.

I strongly suspect that JP's "poor edit" next week is not only NOT going to turn fans against him, but it's actually going to win him even more support and empathy. The average viewer is far more invested in JP's love story than they are in Ashley's right now. If Fleiss is planning the old bait and switch again this season, the backlash is going to be off the charts. We thought it was bad with Chris L, but there was the counterbalance that at least fans really couldn't deny that Roberto had a strong connection with Ali, plus he was hot. I know he has his fans here, but Ben is no Roberto.

I haven't done that in the least - I'm taking the whole of his edit since his 1:1 with Ashley and I'm not seeing the traditional F1 edit and can only compare his edit to Vienna and Ed because those are the only F1s that we've had that didn't get a more pristine edit - and we can throw Jesse in there too.

I strongly suspect that JP isn't even the jealous person - just another red herring. Or that the whole thing is going to be so downplayed from the press release that we're all going to be left shaking our heads.

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 on Wed 6 Jul - 13:35

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:that's what's confusing me about this season - in my mind JP is getting a F2 edit and Ben is getting the F1 edit.
but you still think that JP is the final one omg this is so confusing duh

exactly - try being in my head Suspect . No doubt in my mind JP is F1.

omg i can't (i'm so confused right now), if i were you i would now try to understand why by focusing on the facts you know and then try to speculate giggling
i am sorry for you Anders, too difficult duh

The last time a F1 got such a bad edit was Vienna – and we all know how that turned out. Even Ed didn’t get a negative on-screen edit. It was the real life stuff that was found out while Ed was supposedly “back at work” that drove a lot of how people felt about him. Except the eye contact thing – folks never liked how he couldn’t make eye contact with Jill.

Honestly, I just can't see how you can compare what we are purely speculating will be JP's reaction, to the edits of Vienna and Ed. And I know that some people don't think there is a connection, but the fact that Vienna was the most hated on her season, while JP is the most loved on his (Ed started out relatively popular, but by the end was a distant third behind both Reid and Kip), tells me that the edit isn't coming across nearly as bad as some seem to think.

IA with what you said. So far all we've got this season is the JP/Ashley Connection and Bentley/Ashley connection. None of the other guys have remotely been shown as much as these 2 couplings. So one of the other guys in F4 is going to have to have their story starting to come out next week for it to be believable if there is a bait and switch. IMO.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1108

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat on Wed 6 Jul - 13:29

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:that's what's confusing me about this season - in my mind JP is getting a F2 edit and Ben is getting the F1 edit.

omg i can't (i'm so confused right now), if i were you i would now try to understand why by focusing on the facts you know and then try to speculate giggling

The last time a F1 got such a bad edit was Vienna – and we all know how that turned out. Even Ed didn’t get a negative on-screen edit. It was the real life stuff that was found out while Ed was supposedly “back at work” that drove a lot of how people felt about him. Except the eye contact thing – folks never liked how he couldn’t make eye contact with Jill.

Honestly, I just can't see how you can compare what we are purely speculating will be JP's reaction, to the edits of Vienna and Ed. And I know that some people don't think there is a connection, but the fact that Vienna was the most hated on her season, while JP is the most loved on his (Ed started out relatively popular, but by the end was a distant third behind both Reid and Kip), tells me that the edit isn't coming across nearly as bad as some seem to think.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Wed 6 Jul - 13:22

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:yeah that's a good thing i agree

do you now think that it's JP who's the jealous guy or you have some doubts ?
i have some doubts because JBF finds that Lucas's outfit in the PI ((you put every minute in ....) from the Bentley episode is the exact same that the one he has in the next episode

I only doubt it because when they try to tell us one thing, it normally turns out to be something or someone different. A red herring if you will.

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by happyvalleygirl on Wed 6 Jul - 13:21

Have we been watching the same show??? Am I reading this right and y'all think JP is getting a bad edit?? Curious thanks.

happyvalleygirl

Female Posts : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo on Wed 6 Jul - 13:19

yeah that's a good thing i agree

do you now think that it's JP who's the jealous guy or you have some doubts ?
i have some doubts because JBF finds that Lucas's outfit in the PI ((you put every minute in ....) from the Bentley episode is the exact same that the one he has in the next episode

bilolo

Female Posts : 2991

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Wed 6 Jul - 13:11

I am a wait and see kind of gal - really need to see the jealousy and if it is actually JP and how it is portrayed - perception is everything.

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo on Wed 6 Jul - 13:04

but til now i don't see JP's edit as a bad one so i guess you'll have to wait next week to see the episode and have another preview it'll help a lot i think

but in your position i'd be leaning that JP is final one (you have no doubt) but he's not with her anymore because of those red flags you see in the show (TPTB's edit of JP) that's my conclusion for you :D

bilolo

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Wed 6 Jul - 12:59

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo on Wed 6 Jul - 12:54

omg Emusha "discombobulating" duh

bilolo

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo on Wed 6 Jul - 12:53

bilolo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:17

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion

Permissions in this forum: