Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 39 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by nd4reality on Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:31 pm

I too always "pick" wrong but that is mainly because I always "fall" for my own pick. Amanda, Kiptyn, Chris L, Bevin (not that I liked her but I heard Andy say I love you to her and thought it was it!).

The one season I knew I was going to be wrong was Tristas - but I liked Charlie so much I was just rooting for him. I could clearly see Tristas BL was all off with him but saw this only on the last episode.

I picked Sarah S for Travis - that was my 1st correct pick I think lol.

And Last season I could see Brad all gaga over Emily and though their physical onscreen stuff was minimal (even Emily said she fell asleep watching) he was a done deal for her from the limo exit.

This season is really tough with all the Bentley drama but I feel her post-show Interviews etc are going to hold a far greater clue that anything we have seen on the show so far.
I am dead sure that the second half (post-Bentley) of this show will be even more confusing and twisted than the 1st part.

And to those who correctly picked Jesse for Dee - I bow down to you as I would never in a million years have seen that one coming.

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha on Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:My predictions for the Bachelorette series.

Deanna - Graham
Jillian - Reid
Ali - Roberto
Ashley - JP

:awesome:

CC -- you an I are ALWAYS on the same track with these :D

emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 on Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It's really funny but I usually got them all correct before I started really posting on FORT and getting emotionally attached. After that, I've gotten them all wrong. I need to chill and just watch the show I think. HA.

This time I was finally able to avoid emotional attachements and I'm watching the interactions and the edits.

Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 on Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:My predictions for the Bachelorette series.

Deanna - Graham
Jillian - Reid
Ali - Roberto
Ashley - JP

Cupcakes,those were my picks too.

Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 on Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Add me to the list of people who always fall for F2.

F2 gal here too! Well, judging from our avatars, one of us will have the F1 be our fav this year! :Nod:

nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 on Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I need to chill and just watch the show I think. HA.

As soon as you become a fan and start liking one contestant and rooting for them, you start seeing what you want to see and not the show and the story they are telling. Many fall into that trap. You're right - watch the show, don't root for anybody, and try to see who the primary is drawn to rather than who you are drawn to.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2021

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:38 pm

It's really funny but I usually got them all correct before I started really posting on FORT and getting emotionally attached. After that, I've gotten them all wrong. I need to chill and just watch the show I think. HA.

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes on Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:36 pm

My predictions for the Bachelorette series.

Deanna - Graham
Jillian - Reid
Ali - Roberto
Ashley - JP

cupcakes

Female Posts : 3577

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I must be one of the weird ones because I have predicted the F1 correctly more than I have gotten it wrong, including guessing every Bachelorette correctly. Before I became a member on forums I had a streak of 8 straight correct. I don't know how I do it. Following my gut instinct is usually how I guess.

That's what I go with...gut instinct and chemistry. And now looking back at it...I have predicted all the Bachelorettes correctly too - even Jesse C!!! The Bachelor - that's a bit trickier because guys are so weird!!

The guys are definitely trickier. The earlier seasons of the Bachelor were also easier than the last few. Although I managed to get Jake the Fake and the Londoner seasons correct and those were episodes I could barely stomach.

For those asking about my prediction. I usually wait til after the HTD to make the official guess but my gut tells me it's JP at the moment.

umngirl

Female Posts : 17972

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 on Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I must be one of the weird ones because I have predicted the F1 correctly more than I have gotten it wrong, including guessing every Bachelorette correctly. Before I became a member on forums I had a streak of 8 straight correct. I don't know how I do it. Following my gut instinct is usually how I guess.

That's what I go with...gut instinct and chemistry. And now looking back at it...I have predicted all the Bachelorettes correctly too - even Jesse C!!! The Bachelor - that's a bit trickier because guys are so weird!!

But who do you all choose this year? That is the question. :greenman:

JP! :Nod:

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Reality Mary on Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:15 pm

But who do you all choose this year? That is the question. :greenman:

Reality Mary

Female Posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 on Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:13 pm

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum