Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 40 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Trueloveforever on Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I must be one of the weird ones because I have predicted the F1 correctly more than I have gotten it wrong, including guessing every Bachelorette correctly. Before I became a member on forums I had a streak of 8 straight correct. I don't know how I do it. Following my gut instinct is usually how I guess.

Wow, nice! yes So far I've predicted the F1 right only for Ali's season and of course I fell for the F2 Brad's season. I hope I'm right this season. :giggle: It seems the Bachelorette is easier to predict F1 and the Bachelor.

Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3063

http://YouTube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Reality Mary on Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I must be one of the weird ones because I have predicted the F1 correctly more than I have gotten it wrong, including guessing every Bachelorette correctly. Before I became a member on forums I had a streak of 8 straight correct. I don't know how I do it. Following my gut instinct is usually how I guess.

Tell me tell me tell me who you think because just once I want to watch the last night and not see my pick get shot down, and me crying hysterically.

Reality Mary

Female Posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:10 pm

I had the last two seasons correct which is a shocker! lol So who do you think is the F1 this season? Or is it too early to tell?

Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18472

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:08 pm

I must be one of the weird ones because I have predicted the F1 correctly more than I have gotten it wrong, including guessing every Bachelorette correctly. Before I became a member on forums I had a streak of 8 straight correct. I don't know how I do it. Following my gut instinct is usually how I guess.

umngirl

Female Posts : 17985

Back to top Go down

Post by Reality Mary on Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Count me in as almost always picking # 2 - but when the majority of us pick the # 2 and not the #1 winner - well it appears that we are better at picking who would have been best for the or/ette because how many of them have successfully picked the right one for them? (That does not sound grammatically correct but I hope you all "get it") They should learn to listen to us! Smiley We know better than they do - but when will they ever learn? :angryemotion

My mistake is I forget the Bachelorette about halfway through and pick the one I would like. Embarassed

Reality Mary

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaMary on Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:02 pm

Count me in as almost always picking # 2 - but when the majority of us pick the # 2 and not the #1 winner - well it appears that we are better at picking who would have been best for the or/ette because how many of them have successfully picked the right one for them? (That does not sound grammatically correct but I hope you all "get it") They should learn to listen to us! Smiley We know better than they do - but when will they ever learn? :angryemotion

NanaMary

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 on Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Can it be August 1st, already? (:

I know.It's taking too long.

BTW I always fall in love with the F2 or F3.

Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana on Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:39 pm

Can it be August 1st, already? (:

Diana

Female Posts : 5871

Back to top Go down

Post by Reality Mary on Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:38 pm

So if your record is great, which I respect-who is F1? I always pick the number 2 as number 1 and am shocked when I am wrong.

Reality Mary

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 on Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I always pick the F2..laugh out loud, except for Ryan Sutter. :giggle: So, it's probably not good that I think JP is F1.

I'm actually pretty good at picking at F1 - especially on the Bachelorette - so I'll even out your bad picking record! Smiley

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:29 pm

I always pick the F2..laugh out loud, except for Ryan Sutter. :giggle: So, it's probably not good that I think JP is F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat on Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:IMO I think it depends on the contestants you enjoy seeing together. The edit of that relationship can sometimes make you see what you want to see. Another factor is how TPTB chooses to edit those contestants.

During the season it is easy to get caught up in who you want to see the lead pick vs who the lead might actually be falling in love with.

Sometimes it isn't until after the season is over you start to understand why the bachelor/bachelorette winded up with their F1.

There are some fans who have figured out the formula and are really good at predicting the final outcome.

These are some of my thoughts.

OK, who are these fans, and what do they think????

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:13 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum