SELECT CONTENT

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 42 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42

View previous topic View next topic Go down

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Ayana Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:22 am

rkmccoy wrote:
DMBFan wrote:Came across this funny blog on twitter. Biff Groban :giggle:

http://www.knoxmccoy.com/

Can I just say that reading all the incredibly kind things you guys have said about my blog has made my millennium? I can't say thanks enough. I'm glad it has provided a small amount of entertainment and I hope it continues to. Feel free to chime in on my blog with any thoughts as they are always welcome, especially from such an engaged audience as you all.

Again, thanks so much for all the nice words. For me, I haven't seen any spoilers, but if Ashley doesn't pick JP, then she's hopeless. And if she somehow ends up with Bentley? Blood will come out of my eyes and my brain will explode.

:Welcome

I have read tons of Bachelorette recaps but yours are by far the funniest. I laughed so hard I almost cried. :urok: :brav:
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by noobsleuth Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:23 am

rkmccoy wrote:

Can I just say that reading all the incredibly kind things you guys have said about my blog has made my millennium? I can't say thanks enough. I'm glad it has provided a small amount of entertainment and I hope it continues to. Feel free to chime in on my blog with any thoughts as they are always welcome, especially from such an engaged audience as you all.

Again, thanks so much for all the nice words. For me, I haven't seen any spoilers, but if Ashley doesn't pick JP, then she's hopeless. And if she somehow ends up with Bentley? Blood will come out of my eyes and my brain will explode.

I love your blog... thanks for joining!!! I kept my husband awake last night while reading your blog in bed because I was laughing so hard. I plan to finish Ash's season and then go back and read Brad's... plus you have given me a whole new insight to the Saved by the Bell inner workings and plotlines. laugh out loud.

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 42 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:23 am

rkmccoy wrote:
Bloomers wrote:

You are oh so welcome! I loved your take on Ryan. How do you tell somebody that what's wrong with him is that he is too positive, pleasant, and "up"? What does that make you? hmmm
I equate Ryan to the Energizer Bunny. After a while, I just want to take the batteries out of the Bunny.....
However, I really do like Ryan for all of that, even though I know that after a while he would dance on my very last nerve, too.
My favorite line was the DNA combination line spawning the Anti-Christ. I don't know when I have actually burst out loud laughing like that so unexpectedly.

Energizer bunny? YES.

But listen: let's get down to business. Where on God's beautiful earth did you find your user pic? That picture needs to be framed, matted and hung up in my office. I almost fainted when I saw it.

hehehe Don't you love it? I think San, one of our great admins helped me with that. I will PM her and see what I can do about getting her in touch with you on that pic. :greenman: I am telling you now I am the next to the last techy person on this board - somebody else done claimed that spot out from under me the other day :gotcha:, but if it were I that picture would be run off on plain paper and framed as it is. 👅

I will contact her. She will get back with you on a PM (private message). Her name is San.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:35 am

Please read this question and answer it if you are sure about the answer you are giving, it is important. I was on my way to bed and decides to watch the last show again. If the answer is what I suspect there will be a shocker of at the final

Question is the person in the gray suit the last one to arrive and who is it?? thanks for answering

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:30 am

Reason -- I do think based on the jawline, height and the fact that BGS is 100% ben F (which I am even more certain about) -> GSG is JP
Based on the angle of the sun I'm almost positive he comes later in the day...the sun is lower
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:24 am

Reason plz i hate shocker :D but i think GSG is JP because of the jawline

Last edited by bilolo on Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:24 am

OKAY another angle the person holding her hand at the FRC is that person in a dark suit?

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:45 am

rkmccoy wrote:
DMBFan wrote:Came across this funny blog on twitter. Biff Groban F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 42 40742102

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 42 2028500532 rkmccoy! We are so glad you joined the site! F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 42 2352879740 F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 42 2300066878 F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 42 3824466984
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:53 am

rkmccoy wrote:

For me, I haven't seen any spoilers, ....

If you do become a spoiler site then we might have to disown you a little. giggling Something happens to the minds of those that blog and spoil. plotting

Thank you for sharing your talent with us! handwave

As with so many things, there is the story told, and there is the story itself.
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:35 am

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:21 am

Such a great F2. heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:02 am

What a sweet video...who made it? Thanks.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion

+80
cfck2222
momoftrips
Shadow
bing2262
moflan