Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 6 of 42 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Beeleever on Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:14 pm

@nutty1 wrote:
@Beeleever wrote:
@Starshine_16 wrote:
@Beeleever wrote:
@cupcakes wrote:My predictions for the Bachelorette series.

Deanna - Graham
Jillian - Reid
Ali - Roberto
Ashley - JP

:awesome:
Bee is 0-3 coming in to this season for the Bette's...but just like JP said with the coin toss, I get good vibes this time! :awesome:

Deanna - Graham
Jillian - Reid
Ali - Chris L.
Ashley - JP

Who did you guys have for Trista and Meredith's seasons?

Starshine...I if you can "Beeleeve" this, I missed both of those seasons. Did not even know the show existed until The Bachelor Season 8 with Travis Stork. I watched Trista and Ryan's season when it was replayed a couple of years ago on VH1, but have not seen Meredith and Ian's. hmmm

You missed one of the best!! heartbeat

Nutty...that's what I have been hearing and I am soooo sad I missed it. Every single season Mer and Ian are brought up on the boards...they seem to be a favorite, along with Trista/Ryan and Ali/Roberto. Happy to have at least seen 2 out of those 3. :awesome:
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers on Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:15 pm

My picks were

Deanna / Jason
Jason / Melissa
Jillian / Ed
Ali / Chris L
Ashely / JP
Not too good a record but i keep trying

:chickendance: :chickendance: :yes:
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth on Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:19 pm

These are the ones standing out to me right now.
Trista - Ryan
Blob- Kelli JO
Lorenzo - Sadie
Jesse - Tara
Andy - Tessa
Matt - Shayne
Brad - Jenni
Deanna - Jason ( even tho I prayed that Graham would return to sweep her off her feet which is probably why I was a JED fan)
Jason - Melissa
Jillian - Ed
Jake - OH my I was too busy being in shock that it was Vienna and concentrated most of my energy trashing her and Jake ( poor decision on my part I know... not too proud)
Ali - CL
Brad - Emily
Ash - JP

noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 on Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:34 pm

My picks have been

Andy/Tessa
Matt/Shayne
Brad first go round I only watched the last couple shows, so I didn't really have a pick
Deanna/Jason
Jason/Melissa
Jillian- Knew she wasn't going to pick Kiptyn, so I just enjoyed him while I could lol
Jake- couldn't even get into it
Ali/CL
Brad-liked Chantal but didn't want him to pick her
Ash/JP

Last edited by chaslom4 on Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal on Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:35 pm

Trista -Ryan
Merredith - Ian
Jen (I don't remember much of that sesaon because I kept falling asleep. Wasn't there some gay fench guy on that season?)
Deanna - Jesse
Jillian - Reid
Ali- Chris
Ashley - JP (for now anyway)
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever on Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:47 pm

Here were my picks for the seasons I've watched with the guys:

Travis - Moana
Lorenzo - Sadie
Andy - Tessa
Brad - Bettina
Matt - Amanda
Jason - Melissa
Jake - Tenley
Brad - Emily

I have to say that these were my pics up until the spoilers came out closer to the end. I knew it was going to be Shayne, Vienna and the Melissa/Molly switcheroo, but I still supported my girls!
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:49 pm

My picks:

Jason - I wanted him to pick Melissa, but I was actually clueless as to who I thought he would pick.
Jillian - I wanted her to pick Kiptyn, but I knew from the beginning she wouldn't. I knew she'd pick Ed.
Jake - I wanted him to pick Gia, but again I knew he wouldn't. I thought he would pick Ali.
Ali - I wanted her to pick Roberto and I got my wish, but I thought she would pick Chris L. and then I believed the spoilers about her picking no one.
Brad - I wanted him to pick Emily, though I would've been fine with Chantal. I believed the spoilers about him picking Chantal.
Ashley - I think she will pick JP.

bluwavz

Female Posts : 10316

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana on Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:23 pm

I haven't watched very many seasons but my picks were

DeAnna - Who I thought it would be: Jason Who I wanted it to be: Jesse
Jason - Molly
Jillian - I really had no idea who she would pick until the end but I wanted it to be Reid.
Jake - At first I thought it would be Ali but after a while I thought it would be Vienna and that was okay with me since I thought all the rest of the girls were too good for Jake.
Ali - Roberto
Brad - Emily
Ashley - I want her to pick JP but I'm not sure that she did. I'm not getting my hopes up yet.

I'm surprised at how many people thought that Ali would pick Chris. I never saw much of a connection between them.
Ayana

Female Posts : 970

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:33 pm

sunshineandshit wrote:I haven't watched very many seasons but my picks were

DeAnna - Who I thought it would be: Jason Who I wanted it to be: Jesse
Jason - Molly
Jillian - I really had no idea who she would pick until the end but I wanted it to be Reid.
Jake - At first I thought it would be Ali but after a while I thought it would be Vienna and that was okay with me since I thought all the rest of the girls were too good for Jake.
Ali - Roberto
Brad - Emily
Ashley - I want her to pick JP but I'm not sure that she did. I'm not getting my hopes up yet.

I'm surprised at how many people thought that Ali would pick Chris. I never saw much of a connection between them.

Welcome to the forum!! 👋
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18460

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:35 pm

Wow! I'm loving hearing everybody's answers on this. Thanks for sharing all!!!

I gotta join in: I didn't start watching till Brad v.1. I have been 100% wrong each and every time duh

Brad v1 - Jenni (probably because I liked her the best)

Matt - Amanda (ditto)

DeAnna - Jason (sucked in by the single father story)

Jason - Melissa (believed they had the more romantic chemistry)

Jill - Reid (fell in love with Reid, the way Jill was when she was with Reid, and Jill and Reid as a couple)

Jake - Vienna (which doesn't count at all, because it was spoiled and sleuth confirmed so early that there was no need to make a a guess - before the show began all the way until epi 2 I adored Ali, and though I didn't like her for the rest of that season, if Vienna hadn't already been spoiled and sleuthed, I probably still would have believed Ali was F1 regardless of my irritation with her mean girl behavior)

Ali - Chris (fell in love with Chris and his story, thought sure that Ali and Roberto were in lust and that Roberto was the F2 chemistry edit; this is the season I lament the most, because I allowed my Chris love to cause me to miss the most obvious love story there since I began watching. It was clear that Ali had two great final guys, and I'm so happy for this couple because they are so crazy in love - they are irresistible together!)

Brad v2 - Chantal (fell in love with Chantal and the way Brad was with Chantal; couldn't see any real attraction from Emily to Brad and Brad seemed utterly awestruck and on the outside looking in regarding Emily for almost the entire season; by the SI epi, I was hoping Chantal wasn't F1 or Brad was a new man ATFR, transformed by love :P However, once BlondieGirl broke the news that Em was F1, I believed it and was actually relieved for Chantal)

Considering my track record is utterly deplorable, I've been trying to stay as neutral as possible, made easiest of all by the fact that I personally like the F4 plus Ryan, and believe she would be getting stellar guys with any of them.

However, I have once again been sucked in by this palpable, utterly irresistible thing that Ash and JP have going. I love Ben, and I thought Ash and Ben's 1 on 1 was cute, but a little bit awkward. Obviously, it could grow, but it seems like it will need to grow quickly and exponentially to compete with JP, at least as edited.

I'm always, Always, ALWAYS wrong, but I have fallen in love with Ash and JP as a couple. Is this because of some misleading editing once again? I don't know. I really hope not, because at least as of right now, nobody else seems as crazy about Ash as JP, and Ash just doesn't seem to be as interested in any of the other guys as she seems to be in JP either, from what I am seeing anyway.

This season has just been so horrid, and I think Ashley has been treated deplorably, so I'm really hoping and wishing that she ends up with an F1 that is crazy about her and that she is equally crazy in love with him. As for how long it lasts? I personally will consider it a success if they make it past the ATFR still happy and willing to give the relationship a try. I'll be so sad if it is clear by ATFR that it is already over and there is hurt or animosity, particularly if it is due in large part to the DB. I'll be so sad if it ends up like the last ATFR 🇳🇴 If, on the other hand, she really ended up alone, and is happy at the end of it all, I could live with that.

I won't be at all surprised, if at the end of the season my 100% completely incorrect forecasting is still valid. Sad, yes, if Ashley is sad. Sheepish, yes, but happy for her if Ashley chooses someone other than JP and they seems to be crazy in love. But I won't be at all surprised if I am once again 100% incorrect duh :giggle: :P

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal on Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:03 am

Aaron--Helene
Trista---Ryan
Andrew--Jen
Blob--barf ( when i barf about the men it doesnt mean i dont like the women --loved Kelly Jo)
No clue to the order but:
Charlie--barf
Jessie--puke my guts out
Byron---sorry hon
Jen 2nd time?--Jerry, and I hate her guts to this day
Travis ---Sarah
PLo-snooze so bad I quit!
Missed the rest til I saw an ad for Ali
Jake---idiot
Ali--Roberto
Brad--Chantal
Ashley????????????

IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by KareyR2 on Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:18 am

In no particular order
Aaron.....Helene
Trista.....Ryan
Andrew.....Jen (I despised Kristen)
Bob....stopped watching, I was so bored
Byron.....Mary
Charlie....lost interest quickly, but thought SarahB was best
Travis......Moana (I hated Moana and loved Sarah the first night, and then I quickly changed as Sarah annoyed me so, and Travis and Sarah had zero chemistry!!! Truly the most incestuous seeming relationship ever!. Moana's heartbreak did me in, and that is when I started sluething)
Plo...hated the whole season, and listening to all the woman going on and on about being a Princess. I gave up watching
Andy....Tessa. I disliked Bevin intensely
Jen....could have cared less, and thought Jerry was a real player
Brad....DeAnna
Meredith...Ian, although for me, Meredith was the most boring Bachelorette ever, and I never understood all the Meredith love
DeAnna.....Jason. I was so convinced I even went to the taping of the ATFR...I was in shock for a week on that one
Matt....knew it would be Shayne, I personally loved Chelsea, and never understood all the Amanda love
Jason...loved Jillian, knew he would not pick her. I despised phony Melissa and really liked Molly
Jillian.....Reid all the way. I did not like Ed and the man could not even look at Jillian
Jake.....blech
Ali....Roberto right from out of the limo. ChrisL was a huge bore to me
Brad...Chantal or Ashley, although I loved Shawntel best. Emily turned me cold....couldn't stand her
Ashley....JP, although I loved Ben too, and see chemistry there. She has spoken glowingly in her last 2 blogs of Ben with nary a word of JP. Ames, is my favourite one for me though. LOL
Thanks
Karey
KareyR2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 42 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Spoilers - Discussion

Permissions in this forum: