Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Media Discussion - Thread #1

Page 2 of 58 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Media Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me on Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
San wrote: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

eta~ We think so much alike Loveme! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Are those little cupcakes in the background there ???

...............goes off to smack myself on the head for even thinking this

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I think those could be pictures that JP drew on the chinese food container [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ROFL - Fridgegate #2 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It would have been if there were bottles of wine form Ben's company sitting behind her. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32811

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA on Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:12 pm

Is that little Cozy?!? :bad girl

I have been watching her jewelry but she hasn't repeatedly worn anything from the show so far.

CarrieA

Female Posts : 3473

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit on Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:09 pm

eta~ We think so much alike Loveme! :awesome:

I think those could be pictures that JP drew on the chinese food container :Cutecupcake: :Lovecupcakes: :giggle:

ROFL - Fridgegate #2 :awesome:

gurlbrit

Female Posts : 2989

Back to top Go down

Post by dee on Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:22 pm

I'm not CC, but it's from the Us-Weekly (?) cover? the one she posted saying "why Ashley takes Bentley back"

dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma on Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I forget, does Ashley's sister have kids or not? perhaps it's her niece/nephew?

they do look like photos of children. the one in the front right looks like a school photo and the others like the portrait studio kind you get done of children for special occasions. I just couldn't resist using a litte "fridgegate" humour when discussing background photos :winkie:
Could it be at Ashley S's apartment she is a nanny? and Ashley S did say that she talk to Ashley H this week? just a thought..
JK said she was in Pennsylvania... So I assumed she was in her philly apartment for school.
Thats right I forgot about that.. Embarassed

Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma on Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It says "new photos". I wonder if it has photo's from JP's second 1 on 1 in Hong Kong.

Also, I wonder who this is? Is it even from the show? Can anyone match the background?

CC where did you find this?

Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by dee on Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I forget, does Ashley's sister have kids or not? perhaps it's her niece/nephew?

they do look like photos of children. the one in the front right looks like a school photo and the others like the portrait studio kind you get done of children for special occasions. I just couldn't resist using a litte "fridgegate" humour when discussing background photos :winkie:
Could it be at Ashley S's apartment she is a nanny? and Ashley S did say that she talk to Ashley H this week? just a thought..
JK said she was in Pennsylvania... So I assumed she was in her philly apartment for school.

dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma on Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:17 pm

Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:07 pm

Maybe MF shot himself in the foot this time? I hope so. Friends of mine, who are NOT watching the show, saw this when they went to Yahoo and said "I'd never watch this show now"

The Bachelorette: too cruel for TV?.
by Piper Weiss, Shine Staff, on Tue Jun 7, 2011 4:21pm

Did anyone else watch last night's episode of the Bachelorette with a hand partially over their eyes? For those who missed it, there's a guy on the show named Bentley who gets off on humiliating women. And despite the villainous music that swells when he's on screen, he succeeds at getting his jollies on a grand scale.

Bentley is the embodiment of many women's worst fear. He's the guy who tells you how much he likes you, and then tells his friends how dumb you are to fall for his lines. Only in this case, his "friends" equal millions of viewers.

As many a mom has said, it's only funny until someone gets hurt. And last night, as Ashley pathetically wrapped her legs around a guy who just called her nothing special, someone got hurt. Like find a therapist who makes house-calls hurt. According to host Chris Harrison, they almost stopped production on the show because she was such a puddle of emotions. But, of course, they didn't.

It's hard to feel too bad for a woman who's likely earning a six figure salary for being on a reality show, but last night got ugly. Producers allowed a guy with the empathy quotient of a cheese doodle to hijack the show.

Now viewers are tweeting mad that producers let this manipulative creep play out his abusive behavior over three episodes on the show. (Actually, more, since Herbert told People.com he's coming back in a future episode.) Sure he made for a good plot twist but was it worth it? His evil asides to the camera as he petted her head made us all feel like co-conspirators in his cruel prank.

And maybe in some way we were. But ethics and morality aren't two things I need to be thinking about when I'm watching my stories.

Last edited by Gina on Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:32 am

northernviewer

Female Posts : 4504

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes on Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:19 am

eta~ We think so much alike Loveme! :awesome:

I think those could be pictures that JP drew on the chinese food container :Cutecupcake: :Lovecupcakes: :giggle:

I'm guessing the dark-haired picture is probably her sister. I can't tell what the other ones are though.

mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by dee on Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:19 am

I forget, does Ashley's sister have kids or not? perhaps it's her niece/nephew?

dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:20 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 58 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Thread #1

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum