Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Media Discussion - Thread #1

Page 4 of 58 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Media Discussion - Thread #1

Post by jurystillout on Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:11 pm

@anders wrote:speaking of Forked Tongues - any new stuff on the RS front?

Nope not a thing since last Friday. Either he has nothing or is waiting to release more information. They are out of the US now, so maybe things have started to slow down. I was following him on Twitter but I had to stop it was get to much for me. I can not check on twitter until I get home but he usually says something on there just before he posts on his website. Smiley
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by debt2dreams on Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:32 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:
The Reality Rocks Humanitarian Award is given to those who have made a significant contribution to reality TV programming. Not only that, individuals who receive the award continue to strive to improve society through their efforts.

Did they seriously write that?!? He's trying to improve society by producing an offspring of fame-whore alcoholics with an ocassional couple coming out of the show? They consider that helping society? Right, thanks MF. rotfl

Yeah I :vomit: a bit when I read that part.

debt2dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:05 pm

Oh, my, as if MF head wasn't big enough! He's such a sleazebag. Listening to him on that interview about the show, he calls all women 'chicks'; doesn't care if there's a love story, just drama and rating, and he actually said all of that.

I wish Jeff Probst would have gotten this award, since it's reality TV.

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:09 pm

@Gina wrote:Oh, my, as if MF head wasn't big enough! He's such a sleazebag. Listening to him on that interview about the show, he calls all women 'chicks'; doesn't care if there's a love story, just drama and rating, and he actually said all of that.

I wish Jeff Probst would have gotten this award, since it's reality TV.

MF has been saying that forever.
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:50 pm

Looks like a bad time to be headed to Phuket...

Phuket Weather Torrent 'Wost in Memory'; Navy Saves Stranded Island TouristsBy Chutima Sidasathian and Alan Morison

Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Rescue Photo Album Above
A TSUNAMI-like torrent of rain is likely to lash Phuket for days yet as a meteorological officer described the continuing Phuket downpour today as ''the worst in living memory.''

More than 300mm is tipped to be dumped on Phuket in the next 24 hours as the Royal Thai Navy rescued tourists from the outlying Similan and Surin islands and Phuket emergency workers prepared for flooding and landslips.

''The really worrying thing is that the monsoon depression over Phuket shows no sign of moving,'' the meteorological duty officer told Phuketwan today. ''I have been talking to people who are in their 70s and have lived on Phuket all their lives, and they have never seen any time when the clouds have opened like this.''

So far there have been no reports of dangerour flooding or of landslips, but Phuketwan reporters went to the scene of a building collapse in the Phuket City suburb of Sam Kong last night where a tin construction collapsed onto the roadway, hitting motorcycles but no people.

Rescue missions by the Royal Thai Navy returned to shore last night carrying grateful tourists who had been stranded since Saturday. The frigate Bangpakong picked up 37 Thais and 47 expats, including nine children, from Koh See (island No. 4) in the Similans and docked at Tablamu, north of Phuket, about 8pm.

A second vessel docked further north of Phuket at Kuraburi at 11pm with tourists who had been rescued from the more isolated island of Surin.

Estimates of the damage being done to tourism on Phuket and throughout the south of Thailand are difficult to gauge at this stage, but concerns are mounting for hundreds of tourists stranded on Samui in the Gulf of Thailand, with the airport closed and ferries no longer operating.

Phuket, with better infrastructure, has so far kept its airport open, although the cost to the tourism industry of cancellations and for tour companies that cannot operate is taking a huge chunk from what had been a successful high season.

Suchart Hirankanokkul, President of the Thai Hotels Southern Chapter, told Phuketwan today: ''Tourists are locked down in their hotels.

''We will be trying to assist everyone in need by providing accommodation free of charge for those people who have had to be rescued, through no fault of their own.

''At times like these, Phuket has to show it has a big heart and help as much as we can.''

http://phuketwan.com/tourism/phuket-weather-torrent-wost-memory-navy-saves-stranded-13884/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:00 pm

Whoaaa...that's a little scary. So, when is the show supposed to be taping in Phuket?? Do we know for sure? TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by asim on Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:26 pm

If Bentley makes it to Home town dates. Alpine is about 2 miles from my house!!
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal on Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:45 pm

@Gina wrote:Whoaaa...that's a little scary. So, when is the show supposed to be taping in Phuket?? Do we know for sure? TIA

Wow! What a mess. Wonder what happens to the dates that were scheduled? Kinda rotten for the guys whose dates get ruined. Of course if they have to be rescued it will make great TV from a Fleissian point of view! affraid
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal on Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:48 pm

Hehehe! RS and MF may come face to face at that Reality convention. I'd love to be a fly on the wall and witness that encounter!
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by debt2dreams on Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:39 am

I2D is famous!!! laughlaughlaugh Can't believe they quoted her, guess they need to find this site or their news will be lacking :db:

debt2dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:22 am

@debt2dreams wrote:I2D is famous!!! laughlaughlaugh Can't believe they quoted her, guess they need to find this site or their news will be lacking :db:

So awesome!!! :cheers:
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:54 pm

@debt2dreams wrote:I2D is famous!!! Can't believe they quoted her, guess they need to find this site or their news will be lacking

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32396

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 58 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Thread #1

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum