SELECT CONTENT

Media Discussion - Thread #1

Page 31 of 58 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 44 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Media Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 31 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:50 pm

Starshine_16 wrote:From what CH says it sounds as though Ashley goes back to the girl she was last season. Questioning and doubting everything.

Sounds like fun! I wonder if we'll see a Deanna-like meltdown if they don't pay enough attention to her. Rolling Eyes

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:50 pm

Great, that's exactly what I want to watch for 10 more weeks. Retraction, reluctance, and second guessing.. that always makes for the best of TV shows.

:sarcastic:
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:14 pm

Starshine_16 wrote:From what CH says it sounds as though Ashley goes back to the girl she was last season. Questioning and doubting everything.

This is a human being they are destroying ( at least temporarily) for sport! I'll bet their mothers are so proud! Rolling Eyes

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:20 pm

Alanna wrote:

Sounds like fun! I wonder if we'll see a Deanna-like meltdown if they don't pay enough attention to her. Rolling Eyes

Nah, they have different personalities. When Ashley is upset, she goes to bed and cries.
When Deanna was upset, she became King Kong! :giggle:

Last edited by mnmhughes on Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I am a teacher, and therefore should be able to write with correct grammar!)
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:22 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Nah, they have different personalities. When Ashley is upset, she goes to bed and cries.
When Deanna was upset, she becomes King Kong! :giggle:

LMAO!

I know I'm one of the few who liked DeAnna but that was still funny.
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:24 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
Alanna wrote:

When Deanna was upset, she becomes King Kong! :giggle:

:laughingoutlou
I have been giggling so much today with some posts thanks to you and Carrie. rotfl

P.S. I do like DeAnna too...but that was funny.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:53 pm

I had such high hopes for more romance and less drama this season. Foolish me, I'm as naive as Ashley. I'm majorly disappointed right now to think she fell for Bentley and I will have to endure watching her kissing him and being devastated when he leaves.

At least with Ali, it was swift and Frank was cut loose and she went on to give Chris L. and Roberto roses and seemed not destroyed and devastated, just very upset. Ok, she cried when Frank told her ~ I think it was more pride than love for Frank at that point anyway. She felt embarrassed on National TV and that would make any girl cry her eyes out. Frank and Chris L. were always F2 & F3 and Roberto was always F1.

I'm not seeing that pattern (yet) with Ashley/Bentley/JP. And I hate to think Bentley was F1 and then she defaults to JP and Ben F as F1 and F2. I hope not.

Back to top Go down

Post by sgjsnow Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:59 pm

Gina wrote:I had such high hopes for more romance and less drama this season. Foolish me, I'm as naive as Ashley. I'm majorly disappointed right now to think she fell for Bentley and I will have to endure watching her kissing him and being devastated when he leaves.

At least with Ali, it was swift and Frank was cut loose and she went on to give Chris L. and Roberto roses and seemed not devastated. Ok, she cried when Frank told her ~ I think it was more pride than love for Frank at that point anyway. She felt embarrassed on National TV and that would make any girl cry her eyes out. Frank and/or Chris L. were always F2 & F3 and Roberto was always F1.

I'm not seeing that pattern (yet) with Ashley/Bentley/JP. And I hate to think Bentley was F1 and then she defaults to JP and Ben F as F1 and F2. I hope not.

I don't think so. It was so early in the game (2 weeks and no 1-1 date together) that I can't think that she was that attached to him even if he was possibly her F1 in her mind at that point (which I really don't think he was her F1 - maybe want him to be around a lot longer than he was - but I highly doubt he was her F1 after two weeks and wasn't interested in anybody else). He's no "Graham" IMO.
sgjsnow
sgjsnow

Female Posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:01 pm

sgjsnow wrote:
Gina wrote:I had such high hopes for more romance and less drama this season. Foolish me, I'm as naive as Ashley. I'm majorly disappointed right now to think she fell for Bentley and I will have to endure watching her kissing him and being devastated when he leaves.

At least with Ali, it was swift and Frank was cut loose and she went on to give Chris L. and Roberto roses and seemed not devastated. Ok, she cried when Frank told her ~ I think it was more pride than love for Frank at that point anyway. She felt embarrassed on National TV and that would make any girl cry her eyes out. Frank and/or Chris L. were always F2 & F3 and Roberto was always F1.

I don't think so. It was so early in the game (2 weeks and no 1-1 date together) that I can't think that she was that attached to him even if he was possibly her F1 in her mind at that point (which I really don't think he was her F1 - maybe want him to be around a lot longer than he was - but I highly doubt he was her F1 after two weeks and wasn't interested in anybody else). He's no "Graham" IMO.

I think that, even if Bentley had ended up in her F4, he still wouldn't have been her F1. Do you think that Ashley, a 26 -year-old who still has to finish some of her school requirements, was ready to take on an ex-wife, small child, and move to Utah? I don't for a minute think that would have happened!
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:02 pm

Well, we don't know, maybe to Ashley, he was her 'Graham'. She does seem head over heels for him when she's with Bentley, like DeAnna was with Graham. jmo

ETA..true mnmhughes. Just like DeAnna wasn't ready to be a step mom and move to Seattle for Jason. I'm so glad you all are making me think straight about it, cause it makes me sad to even imagine she fell for that dbag Bentley. Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by connorsmom Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:27 pm

sgjsnow wrote: I don't think so. It was so early in the game (2 weeks and no 1-1 date together) that I can't think that she was that attached to him even if he was possibly her F1 in her mind at that point (which I really don't think he was her F1 - maybe want him to be around a lot longer than he was - but I highly doubt he was her F1 after two weeks and wasn't interested in anybody else). He's no "Graham" IMO.

I don't think she cared any more about Bentley than she did anyone else on the show, and I definitely don't see a "he's my F1 and no one else" at this point. I see very big differences in how Ashley interacts with Bentley versus how DeAnna reacted toward Graham.

It's weird though -- if we take out all of the voice-overs and interviews we've seen him do, what's left? The Uber-Villain only comes out in his VOs. I swear, I'm thinking about muting all of Bentley's voice overs and re-watching the first two eps to try and see this Ashley/Bentley connection everyone else sees.
connorsmom
connorsmom

Female Posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:46 pm

The way she pleaded with Bentley to stay smacked of Ali reissuring Frank... when Frank all-too-obviously knew he wasn't "the one". It almost feels like she's secretly hoping to keep him, only to dump him.

Now, the leg wrap around and crying... well, she needed SOMEBODY to cry on. Yes, he got her at her most vulnerable. Then again... for all we know, she could have done the same thing with Chris Harrison.

... and the fact that JP's date follows all of this? Just too-too good of a setup. Like that bungee jump... or whatever that date was... for Jake and Vienna, just to get SOMETHING started on that season so he wouldn't spend the whole time fidgeting with those silly plane controls.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 58 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 44 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Thread #1

+64
Di_ATL