Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Media Discussion - Thread #1

Page 6 of 58 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 32 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Media Discussion - Thread #1

Post by jelle on Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:11 pm

why are the screencaps of Ashley different?

One cap has stuff in front of her TV and the other one doesnt. The first one shows only what looks like a picture holder with two pictures. The second shows the objects that look like cupcakes or candles. Both pictures are at the same time. Is anything on the table relelvant? Does it matter?

jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL on Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I wonder why TPTB couldn't give Ashley a heads up about Bentley's comments even after the season was over. From the sounds of it, she found out what Bentley had said at the same time as everyone else in America. I mean, seriously, they couldn't help her out a little?

Also, if she ends up on DWTS, I'm going to wonder a little if that's the network's way of apologizing for their poor treatment of her.

This is what i find interesting about Ashley's comments on Kimmel last nite about just finding out how bad Bently really was....because according to CH, he did everything he could to let her know Bently was bad news and somethings he was saying. ( am keeping in mind CH is a company man/ Fliesses minion yes )

I am not saying they told her everything, but his interviews lead you to believe he told her alot.

So did she know, or is she really just finding out like the rest of us no idea

Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 on Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I wonder why TPTB couldn't give Ashley a heads up about Bentley's comments even after the season was over. From the sounds of it, she found out what Bentley had said at the same time as everyone else in America. I mean, seriously, they couldn't help her out a little?

Also, if she ends up on DWTS, I'm going to wonder a little if that's the network's way of apologizing for their poor treatment of her.

They seem to have a habit of that don't they. I hope she doesn't do it, and just gets back to her finishing school and her life.

If she does get and do the DWTS gig, it won't be because she wants a career in front of the camera or even because she doesn't want to be a dentist ( eventually), but I think she will take it out of the extreme love of dance and for the extremely rare opportunity to participate in that kind of a dance situation. The opportunity to be a dentist is going to be there waiting in front of her when she finishes that very little bit of education - and I am convince she will go that little bit to finish - but this kind of opportunity to dance will not come around again.

Bloomers, I agree that she'd likely take the DWTS opportunity if it came her way. On her JK interview (the one in the studio), she indicated she'd be able to finish her required classes for dentistry over the summer. She had to make up lost time. This tells me she has very little left to do and could likely be done in a semester.

She's a good dancer and could have the potential to earn decent $$ on DWTS, without even winning the Mirrorball. For the time commitment required, I could see her wholeheartedly going for it! Who knows, maybe that's how they got her to sign up for B'ette! LOL

jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers on Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:58 pm

They seem to have a habit of that don't they. I hope she doesn't do it, and just gets back to her finishing school and her life.

If she does get and do the DWTS gig, it won't be because she wants a career in front of the camera or even because she doesn't want to be a dentist ( eventually), but I think she will take it out of the extreme love of dance and for the extremely rare opportunity to participate in that kind of a dance situation. The opportunity to be a dentist is going to be there waiting in front of her when she finishes that very little bit of education - and I am convince she will go that little bit to finish - but this kind of opportunity to dance will not come around again.

Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Max64 on Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:41 pm

Max64

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes on Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:35 pm

I wonder why TPTB couldn't give Ashley a heads up about Bentley's comments even after the season was over. From the sounds of it, she found out what Bentley had said at the same time as everyone else in America. I mean, seriously, they couldn't help her out a little?

mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by cfck2222 on Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:18 pm

OT, but I love your Avatar! :yes:
I can't take credit for its hotness but thank you :D

One more thing. OK has a poll for who people Ashley should choose. Only reason I'm posting because it's arguably a sign of general viewer perception. Ryan is way out ahead with 42% support or something around there. I think Will was running 2nd (the poll must've happened before this week's episode!) with around 21%. JP is running 3rd with around 20%.

EDIT: One more thing! The People Ashley pictures are LOVELY. Perfect makeup in that there isn't much. She looks BEAUTIFUL.

cfck2222

Back to top Go down

Post by Max64 on Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Ashley's on multiple tabloid covers this week. People, OK, Life & Style. Lots of betrayal/hurt focus. I think Life & Style's spin makes her look the most pathetic, claiming she blamed herself for him leaving and thought if she could get Bentley to come back to Hong Kong and explain herself rationally, she could convince him to come back. People obviously has the official interview. Ashley sounds rational about the whole thing. I'm sure somebody'll scan it so people can read it for themselves.

I don't know. There's such an overwhelming "betrayed! deceived! pathetic!" vibe to the story right now being pushed in the media, I feel like it's a set up for something else - a change in direction. I don't know if I'm being too optimistic. It just feels like Ashley's being told by the show producers she's got to take her lumps now in the media and then people'll eventually get on board and be on her side when the TV part of the story ends?

I just get suspicious when I think the producers/media are feeding me something and it's coinciding with me hoping this isn't a broken picker/downer season. I don't know either way.

OT, but I love your Avatar! :yes:

Max64

Back to top Go down

Post by cfck2222 on Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:52 am

Ashley's on multiple tabloid covers this week. People, OK, Life & Style. Lots of betrayal/hurt focus. I think Life & Style's spin makes her look the most pathetic, claiming she blamed herself for him leaving and thought if she could get Bentley to come back to Hong Kong and explain herself rationally, she could convince him to come back. People obviously has the official interview. Ashley sounds rational about the whole thing. I'm sure somebody'll scan it so people can read it for themselves.

I don't know. There's such an overwhelming "betrayed! deceived! pathetic!" vibe to the story right now being pushed in the media, I feel like it's a set up for something else - a change in direction. I don't know if I'm being too optimistic. It just feels like Ashley's being told by the show producers she's got to take her lumps now in the media and then people'll eventually get on board and be on her side when the TV part of the story ends?

I just get suspicious when I think the producers/media are feeding me something and it's coinciding with me hoping this isn't a broken picker/downer season. I don't know either way.

cfck2222

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:46 am

@beader wrote:
@asim wrote:
@nd4reality wrote:
San wrote:

eta~ We think so much alike Loveme! :awesome:

Are those little cupcakes in the background there ???

...............goes off to smack myself on the head for even thinking this

Its OK, I thought the same thing affraid

If they ever show her refrigerator, look for cupcake magnets!

Or Evolve Winery labels. :awesome:

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 on Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:40 am

[quote="beader"]
San wrote: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If they ever show her refrigerator, look for cupcake magnets![/quote]

rotfl

nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by beader on Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:13 am

San wrote: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If they ever show her refrigerator, look for cupcake magnets!

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 58 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 32 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Thread #1

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum