Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Media Discussion - Thread #1

Page 6 of 58 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 32 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Media Discussion - Thread #1

Post by in2deep on Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:28 pm

@debt2dreams wrote:I2D is famous!!! laughlaughlaugh Can't believe they quoted her, guess they need to find this site or their news will be lacking :db:

Wait a minute... I'm I2D and I know nothing about this! Please, please, what happened? duh scratch no idea

Updating: OK, I haven't been here in a while. I just found the article - by a guy in New Orleans?!? Oh, bring me a fan, someone... this is all going to my head. LRSC will demand peeled grapes now.

Last edited by in2deep on Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : new info)
in2deep

Female Posts : 216

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:08 pm

@Gina wrote:
No Cell Phones, No Computers, No Connection whatsoever with the outside world.

Unless you are Ed Swiderski or Brad Womack. They both texted ex's while on the show.
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32396

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:45 pm

http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2011/04/the-bachelors-chris-harrison-prince-william-would-have-been-amazing.html

'The Bachelor's' Chris Harrison: Prince William would have been 'amazing'

Chris Harrison would have enjoyed seeing how Prince William fared as "The Bachelor."

About to be the ultimate confidant in reality television again when ABC launches the seventh season of "The Bachelorette" Monday, May 23 -- with Ashley Hebert, of the past round of "The Bachelor," doing the choosing -- Harrison says he and wife Gwen will be among the projected millions upon millions who rise early to watch the royal nuptials Friday (April 29).

Ah, what might have been, though.

"William would have been the most amazing, most dramatic 'Bachelor' ever, to borrow my own phrase," Harrison tells Zap2it. "Think how good that show would have been. We'd be shooting, and women would be climbing over fences to jump into the show in the middle of production. You'd have had 30 women, then after the first rose ceremony, you'd have had 60. We'd have gone in reverse.

"He'd have been a phenomenal 'Bachelor,' because in all seriousness, he has that charisma that his mom had ... and that carries the show. He's the type of guy who would make great TV, and that's why a billion people will be watching Friday. The last big royal wedding was Charles and Diana, so it'll be interesting to see how the game has changed."
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon May 02, 2011 6:43 pm

Now we know, a guy comes out of the limo wearing a mask. Another guy is someone Ashley already knows.
Forgive me if this was already known though! I've been MIA for a while. I'm kind of out of the loop. :P
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18470

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Mon May 02, 2011 6:46 pm

San wrote:Now we know, a guy comes out of the limo wearing a mask. Another guy is someone Ashley already knows.
Forgive me if this was already known though! I've been MIA for a while. I'm kind of out of the loop. :P

Thanks San! We missed you! Thanks for posting that new press release. Everything is new about Ashley's season. :D
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon May 02, 2011 6:49 pm

@Love_Me wrote:
San wrote:Now we know, a guy comes out of the limo wearing a mask. Another guy is someone Ashley already knows.

Thanks San! We missed you! Thanks for posting that new press release. Everything is new about Ashley's season. :D

sweet kiss Missed ya'll too! So if the bachelors will be released tomorrow, would that include pictures of them? If so, I am ready to make a new banner with the bachelors for the forum!! :jump:
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Mon May 02, 2011 7:00 pm

It's all new!

And oh noooo....

Finally, the man Ashley has been warned about arrives; though skeptical, she is thrown by his good looks and quiet charm.

Who wants to take bets that either this is the F1 we're all supposed to hate or Justin Rego/Wes?
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout on Mon May 02, 2011 8:55 pm

San wrote:Now we know, a guy comes out of the limo wearing a mask. Another guy is someone Ashley already knows.Forgive me if this was already known though! I've been MIA for a while. I'm kind of out of the loop. :P

Was this the abc press release?
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon May 02, 2011 10:02 pm

Thanks, San. That was new to me. Missed you being here too, glad you're back.
Finally, the man Ashley has been warned about arrives; though skeptical, she is thrown by his good looks and quiet charm.
Are they talking about the M & G when they exit the limos? So who or how can she have been forewarned? no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon May 02, 2011 10:09 pm

@jurystillout wrote:
San wrote:Now we know, a guy comes out of the limo wearing a mask. Another guy is someone Ashley already knows.Forgive me if this was already known though! I've been MIA for a while. I'm kind of out of the loop. :P

Was this the abc press release?
Yep it was from the press release from ABC. :wave Missed ya'll too Gina. <3
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Mon May 02, 2011 10:16 pm

@Gina wrote:Thanks, San. That was new to me. Missed you being here too, glad you're back.
Are they talking about the M & G when they exit the limos? So who or how can she have been forewarned? no idea

Someone "informed" her before M&G. Oy vey. I hope it's Laurel!
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon May 02, 2011 10:19 pm

@Alanna wrote:
@Gina wrote:Thanks, San. That was new to me. Missed you being here too, glad you're back.

Someone "informed" her before M&G. Oy vey. I hope it's Laurel!
OMG...I just spit tea all over my keyboard on that one, Alanna rotfl :laughing: rotfl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 58 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 32 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Thread #1

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum