Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Media Discussion - Thread #1

Page 55 of 58 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Media Discussion - Thread #1

Post by debt2dreams on Wed 30 Mar - 13:32

CarrieAlexander wrote:
The Reality Rocks Humanitarian Award is given to those who have made a significant contribution to reality TV programming. Not only that, individuals who receive the award continue to strive to improve society through their efforts.

Did they seriously write that?!? He's trying to improve society by producing an offspring of fame-whore alcoholics with an ocassional couple coming out of the show? They consider that helping society? Right, thanks MF. rotfl

Yeah I :vomit: a bit when I read that part.

debt2dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout on Wed 30 Mar - 13:11

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:speaking of Forked Tongues - any new stuff on the RS front?

Nope not a thing since last Friday. Either he has nothing or is waiting to release more information. They are out of the US now, so maybe things have started to slow down. I was following him on Twitter but I had to stop it was get to much for me. I can not check on twitter until I get home but he usually says something on there just before he posts on his website. Smiley

jurystillout

Female Posts : 1088

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Wed 30 Mar - 13:01

speaking of Forked Tongues - any new stuff on the RS front?

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 30 Mar - 12:12

CarrieAlexander wrote:
The Reality Rocks Humanitarian Award is given to those who have made a significant contribution to reality TV programming. Not only that, individuals who receive the award continue to strive to improve society through their efforts.

Did they seriously write that?!? He's trying to improve society by producing an offspring of fame-whore alcoholics with an ocassional couple coming out of the show? They consider that helping society? Right, thanks MF. rotfl

Sheesh! Somebody had an award with nobody to give it to. Enter MF. OK, he's got a pulse and in reality TV. Maybe if we get everybody sloshed enough at the banquet they won't notice that he speaks with a forked tongue. :evilgrin:

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA on Wed 30 Mar - 10:54

CarrieA

Female Posts : 3467

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal on Tue 29 Mar - 20:15

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:IIRC, yes it was the TBR that Roberto played for.

He played at the University of Tampa and was once drafted by the Minnesota Twins in round 30 of the 2002 draft. Signed as a non-drafted with the SF Giants in 2004. Played in the minors, but I don't know if he every played in the majors for any team.

GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by truelovealways on Tue 29 Mar - 19:55

Thanks for the new article about Mickey Love_Me. I can already see him going far and probably a canidate to be the next bachelor. He's my preseason favorite :rotflol

truelovealways

Female Posts : 1163

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Tue 29 Mar - 19:54

Thanks for all the articles over in the other thread!!

I love Mickey already, and I think he has next Bachelor written all over him already too. So unless Ash scoops him up for herself, he seems like the perfect candidate and the early 1:1 date proves he's on TPTB's and/or Ash's mind too.

The Popwatch article was hilarious. Mean to Chantal but I gotta agree. She would totally bring the crazy and drama. However, Ash has the chance to bring a self-respecting woman, not whiny, helpless baby to the role, something we've rarely had before, and I gotta root for that.

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Tue 29 Mar - 11:46

IIRC, yes it was the TBR that Roberto played for.

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout on Mon 28 Mar - 19:38

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Does anyone know if Nick Peterson knows Roberto? Tampa, baseball... just thinkin' out loud while I eat my sandwich.

Special Feature: HB interviews former SI Yankee Nick Peterson

With more and more players reporting down to the Tampa Yankee complex to get ready for the season, that also includes plenty of former Baby Bombers that we were fortunate enough to cover over the past couple of summers.

One of those ex-Staten Island Yankees who was an integral part of the 2006 New York-Penn League repeat was relief pitcher Nick Peterson. The 23 year-old University of Tampa product is living out a dream pitching in the Yankee organization trying to climb his way up the ladder.

Selected by the club in the 12th round of the 2006 MLB Draft, Peterson has made the smooth transition from starter to reliever. In his first pro season spent out here with the Staten Island Yankees, he appeared in 30 games going 5-3 with a solid 1.93 ERA saving 14 games while fanning an impressive 53 in 37 and a third innings. Such notable numbers earned him NYP Mid-Season All-Star status.

Down the stretch of that special season, he shifted to a setup role to make room for closer prospect Mark Melanchon, who shut the door on Tri-City in a deciding Game Three to help the club become the first Penn League repeat winners in more than two decades.

Peterson’s second pro season didn’t go as planned. With Single-A Charleston, he struggled with control problems walking 19 batters in only 13-plus frames before being sent back to Staten Island to get it ironed out. After returning to a familiar setting near The Ferry Terminal, he was two-for-two in save opportunities before elbow tendonitis sidetracked the affable reliever who enjoyed his stay in the big city.

Though it was an uphill battle to get back, Peterson proved that he was healthy by the end of the season tossing six scoreless while fanning 11 to conclude his second Baby Bomber stint with a perfect 0.00 ERA and 12 K’s.

Entering his third pro season, he’s hoping for a healthier 2008 looking to progress in the organization. But first things first as he’s back close to home training and was kind enough to give us a few minutes.

Hitting Back: How was your offseason?

Nick Peterson:Â The offseason was great! I took a few weeks completely off just to let my body rest. As you know, I had a little tendonitis so the rest was much needed. Sometime in October I started going in to the complex to lift and keep the conditioning up. Hit the weights pretty hard but didn’t start tossing till close to January. The offseason is nice, but after a couple months of no ball I start chomping at the bit to get started again.

** snipped for space**

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wasn't on the Tampa Bay Rays???? Does anyone else know?

jurystillout

Female Posts : 1088

Back to top Go down

Post by in2deep on Mon 28 Mar - 17:37

Does anyone know if Nick Peterson knows Roberto? Tampa, baseball... just thinkin' out loud while I eat my sandwich.

in2deep

Female Posts : 216

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever on Mon 28 Mar - 2:08

CarrieAlexander wrote:Maybe they have to go back to doing it this way with technology these days.. they might want to make it hard for sightings of the guys after they have been kicked off by keeping them locked up. Talk about making it almost impossible to figure out eliminations, unless your RS of course. :laughingoutlou

I guess that's possible, Carrie. I can't fathom that they would sequester until possibly the final four, but what do I know. I guess I wouldn't put anything past TPTB...

Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:17

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 58 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Thread #1

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum