Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Media Discussion - Thread #1

Page 56 of 58 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57, 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Media Discussion - Thread #1

Post by CarrieA on Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:23 am

Maybe they have to go back to doing it this way with technology these days.. they might want to make it hard for sightings of the guys after they have been kicked off by keeping them locked up. Talk about making it almost impossible to figure out eliminations, unless your RS of course. :laughingoutlou

CarrieA

Female Posts : 3467

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:WORLDS COLLIDE!!! abovethelaw.com (a
daily read for me of course!) features my other daily read!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also awesome? Frilot LLC. Here’s the word on the street:

■Castoriano requested and obtained a six-week leave from Frilot to participate in the show.
■A crew from the show was in the Frilot offices, after hours, to film “day in the life” footage.
■Castoriano has already left and has to stay in the house until the final rose, even if he’s eliminated.
■Frilot told Castoriano that its name should appear nowhere in the show.
■There is a movement afoot at Frilot to rent out the Prytania for the show’s first episode.
Sure,
Frilot is cool with it now, but they may change their minds once they
see him tonguing down Ashley in a helicopter on a televised picnic.
Recall the case of David Otunga, the Harvard Law grad and former Sidley
Austin associate who got canned for appearing on I Love New York 2. And
you know what happened to David, don’t you? He lived happily ever after.

Good luck to Ben…we’ll be watching!

Does this seem right? I know they used to do this in the "olden" days, but didn't they quit years ago??? scratch

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32421

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

March 24th, 2011

Meet ‘Bachelorette’ Ashley Hebert’s First 12 Confirmed Contestants!
From an attorney to a hairstylist to a dentist — Ash has a bunch of guys to choose from. And this is only half of the group!

Ashley
Hebert felt very unlucky in the love department when Brad Womack sent
her packing on The Bachelor. But now that she’s getting her own chance
at love as ABC’s new Bachelorette, Ashley can’t complain about not
meeting some decent men! On March 15, filming for the season started at
the Bachelor/Bachelorette mansion in Los Angeles and Ashley met 25
eligible men.

Here’s what we know about half of Ashley’s men, according to RealitySteve.com:

* Stephen D’Amico: Lives and works in Manhattan Beach, Calif. He’s a stylist at Hush Hush Hair Salon.
* Ryan “Mickey” McLean: He is a 30-year-old chef in Ohio — was named Cosmo’s Hottest Bachelor in 2010.
* Rob Dahm: He is 28 and lives in Monroe, Mich. He owns a computer company with his brother.
* Nick Peterson: from Tampa, Fla. Nick played minor-league baseball
for the Yankees organization. Now he works as a personal trainer at
Peety’s Personal Training. He graduated from the University of Tampa.
* Mike Burns: He is a 29-year-old health-care sales rep in San
Diego. He’s originally from Rhode Island and gets eliminated during
Ashley’s first rose ceremony.
* Frank Carpenter: Frank is
assistant director of admissions at the Art Institute of Nashville. He
graduated from Middle Tennessee State University in 2008, where he was a
cheerleader. Frank likes to sing and ballroom [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] for fun.
* Chris Drish: Chris, 25, is an account manager at a Chicago law
firm. He likes to rap and goes by the nickname of “Motive C.”
Blake Julian: Blake is a dentist in Greenville, S.C. He graduated from
the University of Missouri in Kansas City in 2010. Maybe he and Ashley –
whose finishing dental school herself — can open a practice together
when this is all over?
* Ben Flajnik: Ben co-owns a winery in Sonoma, Calif. He’s originally from Northern California, but lives in San Diego.
* Ben Castoriano: 27-year-old New Orleans attorney. He’s the one that was on the one-on-one with Ashley when the flash [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] mob broke out!
* Anthony Santucci: He is 27 and is from New Jersey! Have we seen him on The Jersey Shore? I sure hope not!
* Bentley Williams: Ben, 28, is originally from Tampa and now lives
in Alpine, Utah. He’s a divorced, with a 2-year-old daughter who he
calls Cozy. Bentley graduated Brigham Young University with a degree in
finance in 2007. He worked temporarily for Goldman Sachs in NYC.

BFFs — tell us what you think of Ashley’s first 12 men!

I am happy to see that it seems most of the guys for Ashley are close to her same age. I think this at least gives her a good chance to find an actual someone! :D

Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Agreed Smiley But I think that was easier because Ash is EXACTLY the kind of person they want - the right age, personality, everything... so everyone else seems to fit that, too Smiley

This is shaping up to be a pretty decent show... PLEASE, MF, no stupid drama [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ninu answering you in the discussion thread jurystillout

Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout on Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:45 pm

Moved from Media thread no discussion section:

The other thing I have noticed from Brad's season. Is that he was basically screaming at us that it was Emily. He said it in his blogs and basically everytime he talked about Emily. I especially saw this in there Anquila date and there Fantasy Date. I am thinking if Ashley is gushing about one of the guys that could be a clear sign that he is the F1. :shimmyshimmy: (I am having way to much fun with these smiley icons...laugh out loud).

jurystillout

Female Posts : 1088

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever on Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:44 pm

Lost my post in the transfer from Media No Discussion to here...

I'm going to watch for what Chris Harrison and Ash say in their blogs and use that in addition to what RS spoils and what we sleuth. I want to try to be more open-minded, using all options to put the pieces in the puzzle vs. just one. :geek:

Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever on Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:when I know the finale date, I plan on calling in sick the next morning. I'm Atlantic time so that means AFRC isn't over til 12, and getting up at 6:30 is not going to happen.

I've been lucky with the summer seasons that I've been on vacation for the finale. If they do 11 weeks again - I will be on vacation again.....

11. You've ever called in sick on a Tuesday morning because you were up all night obsessing over Monday night's Bachelor episode.

You got #11 in the bag Anders! yes

I can't call in sick because we have a huge group at work that "dishes" the show every Tuesday at lunch. I would be so nailed if didn't show up! :laughingoutlou

Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu on Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:The other thing I have noticed from Brad's season. Is that he was basically screaming at us that it was Emily. He said it in his blogs and basically everytime he talked about Emily. I especially saw this in there Anquila date and there Fantasy Date. :D I am thinking if Ashley is gushing about one of the guys that could be a clear sign that he is the F1. :shimmyshimmy: (I am having way to much fun with these smiley icons...laugh out loud)

I'm not so sure about Ali's blogs being obvious - in fact I discounted Brad's blogs because Ali would slip in inside jokes and things about Chris, stuff that seemed to hint she'd see him again - which, yeah, they do see each other at events and they're actually good friends... Of course, that doesn't often happen between the lead and F2, so didn't factor that in.

Also, although Roberto had a tough time with watching the show, he didn't let that overshadow their relationship - like Emily had Brad oozing reassurance on every media outlet and interview and EVERYTHING! But Roberto's self-assurance helped Ali mess with all our minds during the publicity circuit, so her blogs were also ambiguous. So I have a feeling the blogs are going to go back to almost-not-helpful, because the guys in general don't want or need their reassurance through blogs as opposed to from the B'ette herself (unless of course, F1 is another Ryan-type Smiley)

ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell on Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Oh, Gawd. I was yes to all those questions. I need an intervention. Only once did I call in sick on Tuesday..after watching the FRC with Reid and crying and I couldn't fall asleep til 5 am. laugh out loud, I had sick days available. But 'broken hearted' was not considered an ailment, so I said I had an upset stomach. :laughing:

HILARIOUS Gina!! I can say yes to most of them as well!! Haven't had to call in sick yet, but in all honesty, I was off for the summer (for Reid) so I can't say that it didn't cause several days or not sleeping!! Embarassed By the time I was back in the fall my sleep pattern had stabalized-- but, just barely!! :laughingoutlou

LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by MaggieMae on Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Here is an article that was on WetPaint:
I didn't know exactly where to post this...thought it was funny.

Bachelor fans are a passionate lot — occasionally to the point of obsession. That’s OK, because we’re all in this together! Not sure if you belong in the fold? See if the following apply to you.

You know you’re a Bachelor/Bachelorette fan when...

1. The words “journey,” “process,” and “amazing” have taken over your vocabulary.

2. You’re on a first-name basis with Trista, Ryan, Ali, Roberto, Tenley, Kiptyn, and other people you’ve never actually met in person but still consider friends.

3. If asked to name the two Bachelor/Bachelorette couples who are currently married and the two who are currently engaged, you could do it faster than it takes to read this sentence.

4. You’re really a fan if you objected to number 3 because it sticks with only two married and engaged couples, without including cross-franchise married couples Jesse Csincsak and Ann Lueders and John Presser and Tara Durr and engaged couple Michael Stagliano and Holly Durst.

5. You know the name of Michael Stagliano’s twin brother and which Bachelor/Bachelorette star he is engaged to.

6. If asked to name the final three contestants on at least three seasons of The Bachelor or Bachelorette, you could do it faster than it takes to read this sentence... three times in a row.

7. You have taken a side when it comes to the Gia Allemand vs. Vienna Girardi feud.

8. You’ve teared up at least once — not only during Bachelor/ette proposals, but when you’ve heard that a Bachelor couple has officially (or allegedly) broken up.

9. You follow Reality Steve’s Bachelor spoilers and use this insider knowledge to impress (or irritate) your non-spoiler-loving friends.

10. You believe roses should be handed out individually, not in bouquets, with Chris Harrison present to clarify if it’s the final rose of the night.

11. You've ever called in sick on a Tuesday morning because you were up all night obsessing over Monday night's Bachelor episode.

Nope...happy to say none of the above apply to me. :laughing:

Um...all of them but #11 Embarassed

Hello my name is MaggieMae and I'm a Bachelor/Bachelorette addict...

MaggieMae

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:20 am

when I know the finale date, I plan on calling in sick the next morning. I'm Atlantic time so that means AFRC isn't over til 12, and getting up at 6:30 is not going to happen.

I've been lucky with the summer seasons that I've been on vacation for the finale. If they do 11 weeks again - I will be on vacation again.....

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:37 pm

Oh goodness Gina! That's funny

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Oh, Gawd. I was yes to all those questions. I need an intervention. Only once did I call in sick on Tuesday..after watching the FRC with Reid and crying and I couldn't fall asleep til 5 am. laugh out loud, I had sick days available. But 'broken hearted' was not considered an ailment, so I said I had an upset stomach. :laughing:

I think over half of FORT members can say yes to that list! high five

Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18472

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 58 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57, 58  Next