Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Media Discussion - Thread #1

Page 57 of 58 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Media Discussion - Thread #1

Post by ninu on Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:35 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Nope...happy to say none of the above apply to me. :laughing:

I have another.

12. You start posting about the next season when it is over 2 months away.

Sad, but I can check them all off. Embarassed

13. You follow more Bach/Bettes than real people on Twitter AND know everyone's Twitter handles.

Guilty x 1000. Pretty humiliating. Rolling Eyes

LOL!

Is it comforting to know that I didn't even really have to read the list to know that I have a problem, and that I'm not alone. haha Embarassed

Ahahah agreed times a million with you guys!! Alanna, you have twitter?!?! PM me your handle, pleasee Smiley

It's definitely pretty sad I know contestants' Twitter profiles by heart for sure - and I definitely have a problem Embarassed Embarassed

ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA on Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Nope...happy to say none of the above apply to me. :laughing:

I have another.

13. You follow more Bach/Bettes than real people on Twitter AND know everyone's Twitter handles.

LOL!

Is it comforting to know that I didn't even really have to read the list to know that I have a problem, and that I'm not alone. haha Embarassed

CarrieA

Female Posts : 3473

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever on Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Oh, Gawd. I was yes to all those questions. I need an intervention. Only once did I call in sick on Tuesday..after watching the FRC with Reid and crying and I couldn't fall asleep til 5 am. laugh out loud, I had sick days available. But 'broken hearted' was not considered an ailment, so I said I had an upset stomach. :laughing:

Could you please warn a sister to use the little girls room before reading your post next time??? rotfl rotfl rotfl

Clean-up on aisle five! affraid

Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:14 pm

Oh, Gawd. I was yes to all those questions. I need an intervention. Only once did I call in sick on Tuesday..after watching the FRC with Reid and crying and I couldn't fall asleep til 5 am. laugh out loud, I had sick days available. But 'broken hearted' was not considered an ailment, so I said I had an upset stomach. :laughing:

Back to top Go down

Post by ZG Champion on Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:No one here will recall this, but with regard to the Thailand filming destination, I posted at FORT during Brad's season that I thought they might be going there for his exotic dates. I was wrong (South Africa). But I was also right that "they" were scouting Phuket. Fun destination!!

Phuket is definitely fun, I was there in the 80's. I wonder if they will also do Bangkok, Chiang Mai, and/or Hong Kong. I can definitely see them doing Bangkok (city dates, the floating river market and temples), Chiang Mai (more elephant riding) and Hong Kong (so much to do.) Vietnam also would be really interesting.

ZG Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:08 pm

I have another.

LOL!

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever on Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:20 pm

I have another.

GG ~ yes

Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal on Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:13 pm

I have another.

GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever on Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:06 pm

Here is an article that was on WetPaint:
I didn't know exactly where to post this...thought it was funny.

Bachelor fans are a passionate lot — occasionally to the point of obsession. That’s OK, because we’re all in this together! Not sure if you belong in the fold? See if the following apply to you.

You know you’re a Bachelor/Bachelorette fan when...

1. The words “journey,” “process,” and “amazing” have taken over your vocabulary.

2. You’re on a first-name basis with Trista, Ryan, Ali, Roberto, Tenley, Kiptyn, and other people you’ve never actually met in person but still consider friends.

3. If asked to name the two Bachelor/Bachelorette couples who are currently married and the two who are currently engaged, you could do it faster than it takes to read this sentence.

4. You’re really a fan if you objected to number 3 because it sticks with only two married and engaged couples, without including cross-franchise married couples Jesse Csincsak and Ann Lueders and John Presser and Tara Durr and engaged couple Michael Stagliano and Holly Durst.

5. You know the name of Michael Stagliano’s twin brother and which Bachelor/Bachelorette star he is engaged to.

6. If asked to name the final three contestants on at least three seasons of The Bachelor or Bachelorette, you could do it faster than it takes to read this sentence... three times in a row.

7. You have taken a side when it comes to the Gia Allemand vs. Vienna Girardi feud.

8. You’ve teared up at least once — not only during Bachelor/ette proposals, but when you’ve heard that a Bachelor couple has officially (or allegedly) broken up.

9. You follow Reality Steve’s Bachelor spoilers and use this insider knowledge to impress (or irritate) your non-spoiler-loving friends.

10. You believe roses should be handed out individually, not in bouquets, with Chris Harrison present to clarify if it’s the final rose of the night.

11. You've ever called in sick on a Tuesday morning because you were up all night obsessing over Monday night's Bachelor episode.

Nope...happy to say none of the above apply to me. :laughing:

Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA on Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:09 pm

I remember you saying that jlccaz. Ali and Roberto Were also saying they would love to go somewhere like Thiland for their honeymoon in a couple post show interviews!

CarrieA

Female Posts : 3473

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:No one here will recall this, but with regard to the Thailand filming destination, I posted at FORT during Brad's season that I thought they might be going there for his exotic dates. I was wrong (South Africa). But I was also right that "they" were scouting Phuket. Fun destination!!

I so remember you saying that. I spent hours looking at Thailand just to get a clue what it would be like. I've never been there or seen or heard much about it. Going to be a great place if they end up there. Great job jlccaz :wave:

Yes! Great job jlccaz! I cannot wait to see what Thailand is like. I love how The Bachelor and Bachelorette gives us lots of views of different exotic, and interesting places to look at . <3

Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18538

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom on Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:38 pm

I so remember you saying that. I spent hours looking at Thailand just to get a clue what it would be like. I've never been there or seen or heard much about it. Going to be a great place if they end up there. Great job jlccaz :wave:

Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:16 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 58 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Thread #1

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum