SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9

Page 1 of 49 1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 Empty Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9

Post by jaspats Wed May 22, 2013 2:12 am

I wonder if Sean & Catherine are aware of the music videos created by their fans in youtube. There's no doubt they will love it and they will be like us watching them over and over again. .

jaspats

jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 2:11 pm

Sean will be in Atlantic City this Friday, hope Cat goes with him. :Smiley:

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09 11m
Looking forward to hosting @poolafterdark this Friday in Atlantic City!

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9

Post by lipsis Wed May 22, 2013 2:22 pm

iloveromance wrote:Sean will be in Atlantic City this Friday, hope Cat goes with him. :Smiley:

Didn't I see somewhere where he said he was bringing a particular lady with him or was I dreaming that.

He has the ladies night event in Edmonton on May 30th too.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by christine67 Wed May 22, 2013 2:24 pm

uggg I am so close to AC! I want to go!

christine67

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Wed May 22, 2013 2:24 pm

iloveromance wrote:Sean will be in Atlantic City this Friday, hope Cat goes with him. :Smiley:

Sean said in an interview right after his elimination that they had a couple of short trips planned over the next few weeks. I assumed that was his two engagements in Atlantic City and Calgary,so hopefully so. Its Memorial Day weekend, so surely he wouldn't leave her at home! The event they said he was bringing a lady was may 31st in Calgary.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed May 22, 2013 2:26 pm

Maybe he might bring cat with him . giggling
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed May 22, 2013 2:28 pm

motheroffive wrote:

Sean said in an interview right after his elimination that they had a couple of short trips planned over the next few weeks. I assumed that was his two engagements in Atlantic City and Calgary,so hopefully so. Its Memorial Day weekend, so surely he wouldn't leave her at home! The event they said he was bringing a lady was may 31st in Calgary.

He had 2 appearance in Canada. One jn Calgary and one in Edmonton . The club that they went together before .
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed May 22, 2013 2:42 pm

^^^I think Catherine will be his date... at all of them.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 2:43 pm

^^Yes, I doubt they want to spend anymore time apart.

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelySC Wed May 22, 2013 2:46 pm

[quote="lovebites8727"]
motheroffive wrote:

He had 2 appearance in Canada. One jn Calgary and one in Edmonton . The club that they went together before .

High clap We're from Calgary, what's the name of the place? Hope he brings Catherine.
lovelySC
lovelySC

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed May 22, 2013 2:47 pm

I vote that during their little trip to Canada at the end of the month/beginning of June that they make a pitstop over at a certain lake front Chateau.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 49 1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #9

+51
iamreal2u
Huchmom3
superhontas
MVMom39forever
joyjoy