SELECT CONTENT

Ashley's Interview - Jimmy Kimmel Live - 6/27 - Discussion

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley's Interview - Jimmy Kimmel Live - 6/27 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Ashley's Interview - Jimmy Kimmel Live - 6/27 - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:23 am

She said nothing about JP she said why thank you and bye everyone.

Back to top Go down

Ashley's Interview - Jimmy Kimmel Live - 6/27 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Ashley's Interview - Jimmy Kimmel Live - 6/27 - Discussion

Post by jello1592 Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:19 am

reason wrote:Where is the video?

It is in the no discussion thread

Romans 8: 37-39
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:10 am

Maybe she said "bye JP" because umm... they were talking about him at that point, and she figured he would be watching, and it was her only mode of contact with her F2 JP since she can't talk to him giggling giggling

-just kidding-

ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:07 am

Where is the video?

Back to top Go down

Post by bing2262 Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:05 am

I played the video 5 x and she said JP not Jimmy. She also gave that sweet smile and told Jimmy "you are so sweet" when he said he hoped she picked JP.
bing2262
bing2262

Female Posts : 1480

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:48 pm

ninu wrote:

As long as JP is able to come on ATFR and show that he is happy and has moved on - last season Emily had her share of supporters... this season, Ben is cute and has people who like him, but FAR FAR FAR more love Jash from the looks of it (well, of those who dont think she walks away ALONE) That said, I hope that if it's Ben, that they are able to overlook the editing of the show, and the virtual invisibility of their relationship on-air - because after last night's Jash date - YOWZA... I'd hate to be Ashley on the receiving end of that phonecall from her F1

"This is the start of my beautiful and true love story...with the wrong guy. PSYCHE!" giggling

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:43 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:
Alanna wrote:
ninu wrote:OMG.... bowdown :what:

GAME. OVER. firework :cc2:

I turned it up SUPER loud and there was no way that could've been Jimmy - I bet everyone near Ash right now is either super ticked for doing that (TPTB) or teasing her about it like crazy (family/friends in the know, and JP)

Also, disclaimer: if ANYONE else is her F1 right now..... I feel TERRIBLE for him

Yeah, it sucks for anyone other than JP to be engaged to Ashley. Not only because of the editing but also because that coupling is getting so much love and fanfare everywhere.

I can just imagine the day after the FRC.. Everyone will give them nothing but love. :lovehearts:

As long as JP is able to come on ATFR and show that he is happy and has moved on - last season Emily had her share of supporters... this season, Ben is cute and has people who like him, but FAR FAR FAR more love Jash from the looks of it (well, of those who dont think she walks away ALONE) That said, I hope that if it's Ben, that they are able to overlook the editing of the show, and the virtual invisibility of their relationship on-air - because after last night's Jash date - YOWZA... I'd hate to be Ashley on the receiving end of that phonecall from her F1

ninu
ninu

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:40 pm

Alanna wrote:

I turned it up SUPER loud and there was no way that could've been Jimmy - I bet everyone near Ash right now is either super ticked for doing that (TPTB) or teasing her about it like crazy (family/friends in the know, and JP)

Also, disclaimer: if ANYONE else is her F1 right now..... I feel TERRIBLE for him

Yeah, it sucks for anyone other than JP to be engaged to Ashley. Not only because of the editing but also because that coupling is getting so much love and fanfare everywhere.

I can just imagine the day after the FRC.. Everyone will give them nothing but love. :lovehearts:

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:38 pm

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:01 pm

This must be some serious stuff.. I have to go back and listen now..

ETA: Went back and listened, and wow. She really does say JP! It's hard to hear cause the audience is loud but it sounds more like "Bye JP" than "Bye Jimmy".. Maybe since he brought up JP he came into her mind and she just said bye to him out of habit :giggle:

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:59 pm

OMG.... bowdown :what:

ninu
ninu

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:41 pm

I just heard it too. I just now watched last night's show. I posted in the media thread b/c I did not see this one first. I rewound like 5 times to hear and my DH agrees too. She def said J.P.

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley's Interview - Jimmy Kimmel Live - 6/27 - Discussion

+39
gurlbrit
noobsleuth
Nativenewyorker
Beeleever
DMBFan