SELECT CONTENT

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Litta123 Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:15 pm

J098765 wrote:I think it was August 14th or 15th if I remember correctly...

Thanks...that totally puts into perspective your tweets from that time. It was driving me crazy...
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by noobsleuth Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:18 pm

We really need to speak to someone in charge about releasing a Tim and Jenna: The Lost Dates video. I feel cheated I didn't get to see that date from Hawaii!

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 2 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by J098765 Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:21 pm

Litta123 wrote:Lost, I said it on the other thread, but I'll say it again. Loved the video! Thanks for putting in the time to make it...I know it must have been torture going through all those screencaps. giggling

Also, thanks Love_Me for creating this thread for Jenna and Tim.

Do you guys think we should bring over the pics from yesterday? I've got the time that I could do it and save Love the hassle. Thoughts? Or should we just start fresh with whatever from this point forward?

And welcome Jenna! Love that you've decided to pop in. Thanks so much! :gotcha:

On the show I was reluctant to say I was falling in love because I want loyalty and I am so hellbent on being postive that love is a REAL thing for me. Always. And – come on… when the guy is “dating” [so] many women... it can be confusing! Once it got to the end and all of that confusion was over and I was so sure of him and I, is when I allowed myself to fall. And fall, I did. I can happily say I am head over heels for that man and loving every minute of life I have spent with him. I am also happy to say I have not been with a more loyal counterpart, ever. That man is a solid rock that I can trust with anything – the most important being my heart.

J098765

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:22 pm

noobsleuth wrote:We really need to speak to someone in charge about releasing a Tim and Jenna: The Lost Dates video. I feel cheated I didn't get to see that date from Hawaii!

And don't forget the alone time in "Meet Tim's Parents" episode. Yeah, noobs, I'd pay for cut footage on Amazon...video extras.

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 2 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:28 pm

J098765 wrote:
On the show I was reluctant to say I was falling in love because I want loyalty and I am so hellbent on being postive that love is a REAL thing for me. Always. And – come on… when the guy is “dating” [so] many women... it can be confusing! Once it got to the end and all of that confusion was over and I was so sure of him and I, is when I allowed myself to fall. And fall, I did. I can happily say I am head over heels for that man and loving every minute of life I have spent with him. I am also happy to say I have not been with a more loyal counterpart, ever. That man is a solid rock that I can trust with anything – the most important being my heart.

To me, that's really evident. I don't think he would intentionally hurt you...ever. He's definitely a quality guy.

Another question, was it hard for you watching the show play back? Was it uncomfortable watching Tim build relationships with other girls....or was it so long ago, it didn't matter?

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 2 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:30 pm

J098765 wrote:
Litta123 wrote:Lost, I said it on the other thread, but I'll say it again. Loved the video! Thanks for putting in the time to make it...I know it must have been torture going through all those screencaps. giggling

Also, thanks Love_Me for creating this thread for Jenna and Tim.

Do you guys think we should bring over the pics from yesterday? I've got the time that I could do it and save Love the hassle. Thoughts? Or should we just start fresh with whatever from this point forward?

And welcome Jenna! Love that you've decided to pop in. Thanks so much! :gotcha:

After the song it looked like a light bulb went on in your head and you were like, wait a minute (!)... I love this guy! Sometimes there is just nothing else you can say besides ILY... You guys get the best ending ever award.

FWIW, I think he was in love with you long before the finale ... on his deck on your last date when you said something about "now is the time to say it" he looked like he was about to jump out of his skin with anticipation! LOL

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 2 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:32 pm

Welcomeparty! Jenna, Hoorray are in order for you and Tim.

Just love the 2 of you together and so glad that you did not back out of doing the show. :yes: You just never know where and when you can meet the Love of your Life, even on a Reality Show. firework

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 2 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3170

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:33 pm

Hi Jenna, Congratulations! What were you feeling during the song? When did you guys sneak off in Matt's jeep? Did you know he would pick you? Your ending blew away all The Bachelor finales. It was beautiful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:37 pm

This isn't a question, but I wanted to add that the moment on Tim's deck was probably the most vulnerable, genuine and touching scene I've ever seen on reality tv. I'm sure that's got to be one of the scariest places to be...to lay yourself out there, knowing he's not free to say anything back. I think all his physical touching of you at that point was the best way he could try to reassure you. It was so sweet on both your parts.

Will you have any chance to tour with Tim this summer...or will your job keep you back home?

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:42 pm

noobsleuth wrote:We really need to speak to someone in charge about releasing a Tim and Jenna: The Lost Dates video. I feel cheated I didn't get to see that date from Hawaii!
:yes: They could of at least done a nice long video of them at the end of the show.

Welcome Jenna! :WAVEY: A few questions, was there a moment edited out you'd wish would of been shown? And was there anything in that bouquet Tim gave all your girls?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:55 pm

J098765 wrote:
Had to of been especially hard with the matchmakers talking about the other girls dates too, something you don't see on the Bachelor, very confusing knowing which way he's leaning...but a lot of us could tell watching the show. It was beautiful to watch, and WOW on that finale!! Wishing you both lots of happiness and love in your future together.

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:13 pm

Thank you Jenna for posting with us. Love you guys together!

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

+55
Idlemess
Linds911
durango
ElonM
nd4reality