SELECT CONTENT

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by J098765 Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:21 pm

grace8136 wrote:Hi Jenna, Congratulations! What were you feeling during the song? When did you guys sneak off in Matt's jeep? Did you know he would pick you? Your ending blew away all The Bachelor finales. It was beautiful.

Ah... Grace.. I have a bone to pick with you. I read somewhere in these forums that you aren't too keen on my alma mater? I am a proud Bobcat and actually chose Texas State over UT because it had more for what I had originally gone to school for. In addition to that, UT has been on any "Top 10 Party Schools" list I have ever seen.

As for your questions, how did I feel? Speechless. There was so much to take in but it was impossible to take my eyes off him for more than a second or two. How I did I not cry, I don't know! I guess it was just the shock of it. I LOVE that song and it's been stuck in my head for DAYS. I didn't get to hear it again until they were recording it for iTunes a few weeks ago and it's been stuck in my head ever since. It's weird singing your own name... And yes, for all of you wondering it will be on iTunes soon!

I am so glad y'all liked it! It was so amazing and I love that I get to share it with everyone :)

J098765

Back to top Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by J098765 Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:24 pm

Lost17 wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:We really need to speak to someone in charge about releasing a Tim and Jenna: The Lost Dates video. I feel cheated I didn't get to see that date from Hawaii!
:yes: They could of at least done a nice long video of them at the end of the show.

Welcome Jenna! :WAVEY: A few questions, was there a moment edited out you'd wish would of been shown? And was there anything in that bouquet Tim gave all your girls?

Ohhh yeah.. A lot of those "substance" moments were edited out completely. I wish they would send us that extra footage just so we can have it for ourselves. They gave me the physical edit, for sure. But there is far more to us than that, both then and now

J098765

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:33 pm

Congratulations to both you and Tim ~ what an amazing finale that was! I kept an open mind, didn't have a favorite. I thought all of Tim's finale 3 girls were amazing. I keep looking on Youtube to see if that finale song etc is on there. Does anyone have a link if it is? Again... congrats, and wishing nothing but love and happiness for you both!! beatingheart
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:35 pm

Typically when you fall in love, you fall for the little things that all slowly build up over time. *cough* Sometimes it's hard to understand when watching these reality dating shows that the reason the lead picks the one they do is not because of everything we did see, but most likely for the reasons we did not see (make for boring TV). Like you said, for as much respect that Sara deserves, all the show did was lay out the reasons why her and Tim were good on paper... but that's not love. You two just clicked with your quirky personalities, obvious sexual chemistry, what I can only imagine multiple consistencies regarding ethical issues, not to mention others I have noticed myself snooping investigating your social media. giggling I'm not complaining about the physical edit though, people here know I get cranky without my weekly does of makeout scenes. hissyfit
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:43 pm

J098765 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:Hi Jenna, Congratulations! What were you feeling during the song? When did you guys sneak off in Matt's jeep? Did you know he would pick you? Your ending blew away all The Bachelor finales. It was beautiful.

Ah... Grace.. I have a bone to pick with you. I read somewhere in these forums that you aren't too keen on my alma mater? I am a proud Bobcat and actually chose Texas State over UT because it had more for what I had originally gone to school for. In addition to that, UT has been on any "Top 10 Party Schools" list I have ever seen.

As for your questions, how did I feel? Speechless. There was so much to take in but it was impossible to take my eyes off him for more than a second or two. How I did I not cry, I don't know! I guess it was just the shock of it. I LOVE that song and it's been stuck in my head for DAYS. I didn't get to hear it again until they were recording it for iTunes a few weeks ago and it's been stuck in my head ever since. It's weird singing your own name... And yes, for all of you wondering it will be on iTunes soon!

I am so glad y'all liked it! It was so amazing and I love that I get to share it with everyone Smiley
:Woah-hoo: Glad he's releasing the song, we'll all be singing Ohhhh...Jenna Reeves, haha, it's def. catchy...let him know we want him to release more songs! My hubby had a Christmas song recorded for me a few years back, was so special and beautiful-but to have your guy write and sing it to you like that-what an incredibly special moment & memory for you both. Glad we got to experience it with you. awwww

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:45 pm

Haha, noobs! Yes, so cranky...

One last question from me today. Jenna, what were you thinking going into the garden? Did you have a pretty good idea that Tim was choosing you? Truthfully, the look on your face seemed to me that you were very nervous, listening to his every word until you heard you were the one. Were you really that uncertain or did you "know in your heart" he was choosing you?

And, yes, I'm excited that Tim's releasing your song to iTunes -- it's stuck in my head, too!

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 3 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:46 pm

J098765 wrote:
Lost17 wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:We really need to speak to someone in charge about releasing a Tim and Jenna: The Lost Dates video. I feel cheated I didn't get to see that date from Hawaii!
:yes: They could of at least done a nice long video of them at the end of the show.

Welcome Jenna! :WAVEY: A few questions, was there a moment edited out you'd wish would of been shown? And was there anything in that bouquet Tim gave all your girls?

Ohhh yeah.. A lot of those "substance" moments were edited out completely. I wish they would send us that extra footage just so we can have it for ourselves. They gave me the physical edit, for sure. But there is far more to us than that, both then and now

Welcome Jenna! You can trust that all us long-time Bach/Bach'ette watchers know all of production's dirty tricks. As I said on another thread, I started watching for Ernesto/Ben but your interactions with Tim playing pool and next one on beach kept me coming back. When you got zero screen time in Hawaii ... well, pretty darn obvious because they couldn't show it or would be too obvious you were his F1.

My questions ... did you have any idea that members here would put together your photo with Isla and PWT's photo with Isla (taken back in October) to confirm that you were F1?

Did NBC give you any reason for why the show took so long to air? Crazy to expect contestants to stay in hiding for essentially 10 months!

Was it fairly easy to fly under the radar from Sept-March?

Did you know that Tim also lived in Austin and did that influence you signing up for show?

Thanks and congrats! You're both lovely.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:50 pm

J098765 wrote:
Lost17 wrote:

The least they could do! We def. saw through the edit, you or Tim would almost be ready to talk and then instead it'd go to the kissing scenes Hugesmile no wonder so many were confused. And only showing maybe 5 min of your time, if that, didn't help!

Back to top Go down

Post by J098765 Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:14 pm

Litta123 wrote:
J098765 wrote:
On the show I was reluctant to say I was falling in love because I want loyalty and I am so hellbent on being postive that love is a REAL thing for me. Always. And – come on… when the guy is “dating” [so] many women... it can be confusing! Once it got to the end and all of that confusion was over and I was so sure of him and I, is when I allowed myself to fall. And fall, I did. I can happily say I am head over heels for that man and loving every minute of life I have spent with him. I am also happy to say I have not been with a more loyal counterpart, ever. That man is a solid rock that I can trust with anything – the most important being my heart.

To me, that's really evident. I don't think he would intentionally hurt you...ever. He's definitely a quality guy.

Another question, was it hard for you watching the show play back? Was it uncomfortable watching Tim build relationships with other girls....or was it so long ago, it didn't matter?

At a certain point I stopped watching his one-on-one time with the other girls. There was no point to it. I know where his heart is so there was no reason to watch it. I stopped watching after Hawaii. But the times I did see, it was so long ago it didnt matter

J098765

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:35 pm

This is ironic...you guys, I just spent some time reading through Tim's locked Thread #1. Here's a post from it:

Re: Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Litta123 on Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:48 pm
Haha! I actually wasn't trying to trip Jenna up. I almost invited her to check out this site, but then I thought it might be weird for her to read all of our speculations.

Someday, I'd love for one of these reality people to show up for a little Q&A. It would be so interesting.

It happened on another "underground" board that I belonged to a couple of years ago. The reality star was actually quite candid with some of her remarks. It was fun, but also nerve wracking because we were in a live chatroom. Everyone was a little tongue tied...or finger tied, if you will.

Well, Jenna...Sarah and Hailey, y'all just made my wish come true. Thanks sooo much! :gotcha:

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 3 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by J098765 Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:38 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:

My questions ... did you have any idea that members here would put together your photo with Isla and PWT's photo with Isla (taken back in October) to confirm that you were F1?

Honestly, no. No one cared about who I was back then - and they still don't, really - ha! And there were no photos of him and I together so no one could for sure say that I was there with him. I know this because people in here still debated it... although I think most of those were some who were hopeful it was Sara.

MVMom39forever wrote:
Did NBC give you any reason for why the show took so long to air? Crazy to expect contestants to stay in hiding for essentially 10 months!

I don't know... I am sure it was the timing of the Bachelor. But that's just my guess.

MVMom39forever wrote:
Was it fairly easy to fly under the radar from Sept-March?

Yeah... actually. We didn't go anywhere too public most of the time, though. The Fun. show we went to in LA I wore a long brown wig to! But I hated that thing and would rather wear a big floppy hat and big sunglasses. What's funny is that rarelyyy didn't anyone pay attention to us at all and especially not me. He gets recognized more from the PWT's, I think. So the efforts we took to not get noticed by people who weren't looking for us felt silly to me at times. But IF we did ever get noticed from the show... well, it would have been bad and not worth whatever outing we decided to risk.

MVMom39forever wrote:
Did you know that Tim also lived in Austin and did that influence you signing up for show?

It did convince me a little more. I thought that if we did end up together, it would be a bonus that he was there in the same city. No stress from distance. And I was right, it's been so easy for us. We could just hide out at his or my place without worrying.

J098765

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyway3 Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:44 pm

what is the song that he sang on the finale to jenna?

milkyway3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

+55
Idlemess
Linds911
durango
ElonM
nd4reality