SELECT CONTENT

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Rdjbb Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:47 pm

Hey Jenna! So happy for you guys!! Did Tim ever admit to you that you were the "one" anytime during filming? It was so obvious to me! AND if you do get ur hands on the extra footage of you guys, can you somehow share it with us??? I feel like we really missed out on a lot of your guys' love story.
Rdjbb
Rdjbb

Back to top Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by cma Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:03 pm

You mention that you would hide out at his place or yours, I take it you guys are not living together yet. I was a team JENNA fan from the start.

cma

Female Posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by cma Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:16 pm

I forgot to ask how do you like him in the beard. Personally I think He is so good looking ,the hair hides his great jawline and those beautiful lips.IMHO

cma

Back to top Go down

Post by J098765 Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:20 pm

cma wrote: You mention that you would hide out at his place or yours, I take it you guys are not living together yet. I was a team JENNA fan from the start.

Nope we have always approached our relationship like any normal relationship and are letting it grow naturally. Not to say it's unnatural to live with your significant other within 10 months of dating. But we are just doing what works for us and it couldn't be progressing any smoother.

J098765

Back to top Go down

Post by J098765 Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:23 pm

cma wrote: I forgot to ask how do you like him in the beard. Personally I think He is so good looking ,the hair hides his great jawline and those beautiful lips.IMHO

Haha the first time he wanted to grow it was the end of October and I was against it. But he was growing it no matter what. I found that I really didn't mind it...He looks handsome to me either way. I agree, it does hide his lips and I just love his lips! (I'm sure you have noticed...) But I always tell him to either keep the beard or keep it clean shaven because in between hurts my face! haha

J098765

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:42 pm

Lol, that is too funny!! You guys look great together. My girl usually never wins in these dating shows o I am extremely happy you did!! Ok, I have to ask... was it ever brought up that you look like his ex wife and if so, was that weird?

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by cma Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:48 pm

I know PWT'S will be in South Florida for a concert this saturday 6/8. Will you be in town with them.Its been raining so much here I hope its not cancelled.

cma

Back to top Go down

Post by J098765 Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:54 pm

kraft33 wrote:Lol, that is too funny!! You guys look great together. My girl usually never wins in these dating shows o I am extremely happy you did!! Ok, I have to ask... was it ever brought up that you look like his ex wife and if so, was that weird?

The only people who have brought it up are some of you in here and people on twitter. I don't really think we look exactly alike, although I am not 100% sure what she looks like. I have never been too concerned with her and have not looked her up. I don't want to speak negatively about her or go on anymore about her since I don't know her, but I have been told that I am nothing like her.

J098765

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Well, that is good because for one reason or another that obviously didn't work out! Thank you for answering!

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by tealeafs Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:05 pm

Hey Jenna! Thanks for popping in to say hi and chat with us a bit.

Were you at all concerned about the TV aspect of things? Being scrutinized, or even just recognized in places, etc? I actually think the idea of a competition like this sounds fun, but being in the public eye definitely scares me away from going for it.

And how do you feel about the age difference? I'm 20 and my last few serious relationships have all been with guys 8-13 years older. People in my life are very discouraging about pursuing these relationships, but this is just how it seems to work out, for me. It's not an issue with you and Tim, is it?

Disclaimer: All posts are JMO
Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 4 Giphy
tealeafs
tealeafs

Back to top Go down

Post by cma Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:06 pm

well they have showed pitures of Tim on his wedding day, and I have to agree I see no resemblance at all and that is all I am going say about this matter. This new chapteris for Tim this is about Tim and Jenna and there great relationship .

cma

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:07 pm

Have your family and his met? How does everyone get along? I know your dad said they think very highly of Tim.

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

+55
Idlemess
Linds911
durango
ElonM
nd4reality