SELECT CONTENT

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:21 pm

Litta123 wrote:
Yes, stuckinsc, SM was pretty much all we had to sleuth from as the show was cancelled from broadcast on NBC after 2 or 3 episodes. It then just aired online or for purchase on iTunes/amazon. There were no more previews (so no more caps) after it stopped being broadcast. Our biggest KABOOM was finding pictures of Jenna at a couple of events that Tim was also at -- though they were never pictured together. RFL, however, was not a big enough show for anyone like RS to give spoilers. It was just us mostly sleuthing through SM -- which was fun. Of course, we had differing sides that interpreted the same SM to support their point of view.  :gotcha:
Was interesting what people thought they saw!  giggling  SC's of them on the beach in that one preview and then seeing that episode is what clinched it for me, they looked so happy and into each other. I'm just imagining ALL we didn't get to see.

That one pic DOES look like a cool album cover!

Back to top Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Litta123 Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:08 am

From Sarah Moore's IG...

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 41 789fcdccf9b66783ce03d1573c1cf874

Btw, Jenna has an IG post of just the two of them (S & J), but it was too difficult to get the pic and caption together since I only have my iPad at the moment. It's worth checking out.  Smiley

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 41 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:52 pm

Even more RFL catching up time...from Angela Zatopek's twitter...

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 41 E70f6661625a1bfb3281e74855bead0c

@AngelaZatopek: Great night catching up with these love birds @PWTs_Tim and @imaJENNAtion_ http://t.co/XpJ4zXd2tx

Looks like Jenna is now heading home based on a pic she posted on twitter regarding an airline seat malfunction...but at least, they seem to have had a great holiday weekend together.

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 41 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by biolalyss Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:36 am

Love those pictures, Litta! Thanks for posting them Smiley

biolalyss

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:33 pm

From Jenna's IG...apparently Jenna's meeting up with Tim in CO. Red Rocks is an amazing venue. I've had the opportunity to see a few concerts there several years ago. Glad Jenna is able to meet up with Tim and keep their days apart to a minimum. Smiley

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 41 A77e1ff4007929bf99c277b419477fab

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by biolalyss Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:17 am

Thanks Litta! I was happy to see that they were together again after only a week Smiley And Red Rocks looks stunning... I was in a wedding overlooking Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs and it looked very similar. Gorgeous!

biolalyss

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:09 am

I know nothing about this show other than it's a reality tv show. How long have they been together?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by biolalyss Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:31 pm

Hi GuardianAngel, "Ready for Love" taped in the summer of 2012 but didn't air until March 2013... and only the first few episodes were aired on TV (the rest online only). Tim & Jenna's anniversary is on or around August 13th, 2012 when the finale was taped. So they've been together almost 2 years, 14 months of it publicly and the previous 10 months in secret. But they both lived in Austin TX so it made it a lot easier to see each other frequently Smiley

biolalyss

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:32 pm

How sweet!!! Thanks biolalyss! Between filming and airing, were there a lot of spoilers out there?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:06 pm

"Picture him in a loin cloth" haha love it! Gorgeous rock. Thanks Litta for bringing over all the pics.

GA-they probably still have the episodes somewhere, I think there were only 10. Bought mine on Amazon when they took it off air. And no, not any spoilers, just the ones everyone sleuthed on here from the one preview, twitter, etc after the show started.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:32 pm

I'm glad to see a happy couple came out of it! yes Thanks for the info.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by biolalyss Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:How sweet!!! Thanks biolalyss! Between filming and airing, were there a lot of spoilers out there?

I came on the board right when it started airing (but not much before) but from what I understand, Litta and noobsleuth were awesome sleuthers and I got lots of information from them! There were probably others too (sorry if I'm forgetting someone!) but those are the names I remember seeing the most.

biolalyss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

+55
Idlemess
Linds911
durango
ElonM
nd4reality