SELECT CONTENT

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by noobsleuth Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:10 am

Litta123 wrote:Agree, it was SOOO much fun sleuthing with you guys!

noobs, who in the sig...should I know this person and dog? And if you haven't seen LITW, you're gonna love season 1....sooo good!

Jenna, were you the person who took the photos of Tim during Trails of Lights? Did you wear a disguise that night, too?

Oh that's just my boyfriend.... LOL That's Drew Kenney, he's a contestant on Des' season. Oh, and he's really attractive. Hugesmile

Last edited by noobsleuth on Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 7 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Spencer81 Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:27 am

Grace8136!! Omg, you were supposed to be our eyes/ears down there! Can't believe you actually saw them and didn't realize it! :(( Darn, that would have saved me from not really 'knowing' the ending.. Remember I said I would have went with you but my hubby prolly wouldn't like me flying down there to go for a bike ride!! ha!
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by cma Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:05 am

Its funny every time I see a picture of Tim and Jenna. He has this silly grin on face, and what it saying to me is :inlove "YEA I MADE THE RIGHT CHIOCE.

cma

Female Posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:17 am

noobsleuth wrote:

Thank you! It was a blast... what's amazing is that they could be filming another season as we speak and we wouldn't even know! LOL Such a fun season!

Jenna, are you aware of the fact that we strongly feel Jef Holm has a crush on you! Unfortunately, as much as I can't stand the guy, it became entertaining to me how he followed you around (over the internet). haha Hopefully he gets the idea that you are in fact taken now!

Also, did you do Tim's makeup for Halloween last year?

ETA: in case anyone else is interested, Project Free TV is airing both seasons of Love in the Wild... I think that will keep me busy so I don't get Bachette spoiled.

Thanks! :WAVEY: and great job!! I'm impressed. clapping!

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 7 B2feff70cf2a11e290d222000a9e0851_7

noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:40 am

I'm impressed too, wow! Even zombies can be in love! giggling Awesome job on that makeover Jenna!

Jenna-so curious, did you ever get a drugstore diamond??

noobs is Project Free tv on the net or network, I'd love to see the first season of LITW again, love Mike & Sam!

Back to top Go down

Post by cma Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:43 am

Check out the picture Jenna put out on her twetter of her and Tim in New Orleans so cute.

cma

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:46 am

cma wrote: Check out the picture Jenna put out on her twetter of her and Tim in New Orleans so cute.

A-dorable!

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 7 BMIRGRFCEAEbOma

noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:49 am

A few final comments...

It makes me smile that when you look at their post show pics. Tim has posted nine total -- eight of them as a couple and one of just Jenna. It always gives me great hope that the couple will go the distance when I see then guy being just as happy and proud of their relationship...plus they're almost 10 months in and seem to be going strong.

I'm not sure if Jenna will be back, but I feel compelled to ask this question.

Jenna, are you okay with us posting your IG/twitter/FB pics here (and Tim's as well)? I know they are public so in a sense, we don't need to ask permission. That said, I feel like I, personally, have intruded so much into your life over the last couple of months that I'd like to respect your space. So for me personally, I'd like to have a green light from you that you're okay with this. (To the rest of you, feel free to post away...haha!)

I don't know if you guys saw Jenna's tweet the other day about one of her recent favorite songs. In light of what she shared about Tim yesterday..."I am also happy to say I have not been with a more loyal counterpart, ever. That man is a solid rock that I can trust with anything – the most important being my heart"...I thought I'd share the song.

Oh, Lost, I adored Sam and Mike, too. You and I seem to have the same taste in couples! bestbud! Good to know! Next time I'm late in starting a reality dating show, I'm simply going to ask you, "Who do we like this season?" giggling

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 7 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:49 am

Lost17 wrote:I'm impressed too, wow! Even zombies can be in love! giggling Awesome job on that makeover Jenna!

Jenna-so curious, did you ever get a drugstore diamond??

noobs is Project Free tv on the net or network, I'd love to see the first season of LITW again, love Mike & Sam!

It's just on the net... basically, it's a big database of links to shows. Sometimes the links don't work so you just try another one. There shouldn't be any commercials.

http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/internet/love_in_the_wild/

noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:03 pm

Litta123 wrote:
Oh, Lost, I adored Sam and Mike, too. You and I seem to have the same taste in couples! bestbud! Good to know! Next time I'm late in starting a reality dating show, I'm simply going to ask you, "Who do we like this season?" giggling
giggling Funny! Love that she picked him in the beginning, just meant to be. beatingheart

Agree about the post show pics with T&J they've more than satisfied in "showing us a little more" after the show. Thanks you two!!! yes

noobs thanks for the info, will check it out! I like Drew too, seems like a nice guy...not drawn to very many this season, yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by cma Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:31 pm

On Jennas twitter there is a video showing Tim driving the boat, and someone in the water,having wake surf lesson . Can anyone tell if it is Jenna.

cma

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:22 pm

Ah I was so thrilled to see that Jenna came to post with us.. I think she's an adorable lady. She and Tim makes the cutest couple going right now..It was also so good to finally know that they didn't always stay behind closed door while waiting for the show to air. Seems like they went quite a few places.. I loved how she said she had to dress up to keep from being noticed which I would think would be hard to do with Tim being so popular and him being so nice looking,plus she's a cutie herself.. ; )

I wish them the best of luck, much love and plenty of laughter.. You two have done well getting to where you are today so keep it up. Don't disappoint us ladies that rallied behind your love while others didn't want to see it. : ) Please keep the pics coming and let us enjoy you a little while longer. LOL

Noobs, I didn't mean to leave you out the other day when I wrote about the post on here I enjoyed so much while we were trying to figure this show out.. Grace is another one I enjoyed. : ) I wish they would've had a season 2 of this, but I do wonder if we would have gotten as attached to any of them the way we did Tim and Jenna?..
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

+55
Idlemess
Linds911
durango
ElonM
nd4reality