SELECT CONTENT

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 61 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by happygolucky Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:55 am

Few more days! Jumping hearts
https://www.theknot.com/us/jenna-reeves-and-tim-lopez-jul-2015
what a beautiful thought ... wish them a perfect day!

And what a great way to celebrate the bachelor party ... road trip on a bike! :scootin:

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 61 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by happygolucky Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:57 pm

Sorry for double post, but ... About the site (link above) ... there are some photos that I wonder if they were taken in the park in Austin that Jenna took Tim during their HTD on RFL? ... You remember, she told the story how she wished to get married there someday ... and now they're getting married at a really spectacular place in CA... can't wait for more pics after the fact.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:13 pm

Great article in People magazine about Tim's motorcycle trip down the West coast. What he says towards the end about being ready to marry Jenna is beautiful. Still away so this link from a PWT's tweet is the best I can do...hope it works. Worth the read, imo.

http://www.people.com/article/tim-lopez-bachelor-party-roadtrip-plain-white-ts

Not sure this works...maybe someone else can grab it.

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 61 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:15 pm

Cannot WAIT to see Jenna's dress!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1873

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:14 pm

http://www.people.com/article/tim-lopez-bachelor-party-roadtrip-plain-white-ts the link Litta posted - nice one ...

Wish you all Happy 4th of July! cheerstoyou
But most importantly, to Tim and Jenna ... may time be on your side ... and may you always find the place to dance and follow each others' rhythm :wedding

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:14 pm

What a great idea for a bachelor party! Perfect idea IMO. His kind words towards the bottom are so sweet.

Such a warm and loving couple!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:06 pm

Thanks for posting the article HGL.

In honor of their wedding this weekend, I'm currently looking at their moments during Ready for Love.

They have such a special connection.

beatingheart
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by biolalyss Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:58 am

Hi everyone, it's been forever since I checked in but wanted to do so on the eve of Tim & Jenna's wedding day!!! I am so thrilled for them and I hope their day is everything they ever dreamed of and more Smiley I loved the People article about the bachelor party and Tim's words about Jenna. He is so eloquent. Thanks again to those who have provided updates, especially Litta! Smiley

biolalyss

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:29 pm

The big day for one of our favorite couples, much happiness to them! Wonder what time their doing it, went looking around and noticed Colette (Tim's mom) posted my RFL vid on her FB timeline the other day, that was sweet! She had a cute pic of T&J going to their rehearsal. There's been a few updates on their twitter, etc...just love those two! awwww Looking forward to some wedding pics and whatever they share. Loved the bachelor party trip, now that's a unique and awesome way to do it!

Happy 4th all! 🎆

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:45 pm

Lost, that's awesome about your video. I loved the stuff posted by Jenna's dad today, especially the tie she gave him saying he was the first one she loved (I assume the first man)...such a tender sentiment.

Can't wait to see the wedding pics! Probably has happened or is about to happen right now. All the best to these two. The one of Tim smiling down at Jenna last night was swoon worthy.

I'll be posting stuff as soon as I'm home in a few days.

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 61 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:55 pm

Welcome back biolalyss!

Lost, that is so nice that Tim's mom posted your vid!

Litta, I don't want to rush your vacation, but we are all looking forward to pics! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:06 am

Not sure when there will be more pictures, but if anyone wants a quick look at Jenna's dress, she was tagged in a group picture on IG with Tim after the wedding. Just check out her tagged pics on IG. Her dress looks beautiful.

Looking back, I honestly could have just watched an entire season of just the two of them. I don't think there was ever such a quick moment of "you're it" from a lead to a contestant the way Tim was with Jenna in any other reality show. It was super sweet to watch.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

+55
Idlemess
Linds911
durango
ElonM
nd4reality