SELECT CONTENT

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tandjsbigday2015 - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 68 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Litta123 Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:13 pm

Jenna and Tim picked up a new dog on Monday...an Australian shepherd named Remy. She looks adorable. Jenna is a dog lover through and through. She's been dropping hints to Tim for awhile now. Looks like he finally agreed. Also from the photo above and this one here, it looks like Jenna is letting her hair go back to her natural color. I'm so used to seeing her as a blonde that it's weird seeing her otherwise. No matter what though, she's "a looker."

Best way to spend an afternoon. #lakeaustin by @tombropez

tandjsbigday2015 - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 68 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

tandjsbigday2015 - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 68 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:33 pm

Love these updates, Litta. Thank you for posting them yes

These two are such a special couple. I am so happy for them.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:51 pm

Maybe she's thinking of getting preggers, thus letting her hair go natural and no more dyeing for a while.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1898

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The thing is, when it's true love, IMO the ring has so much meaning! Smiley

Tim and Jenna dated the normal way, out of the TV bubble. They did everything right. They didn't even get engaged until well after the show was over. They were serious about their relationship, and handled everything in a mature responsible manner. Love these two and I didn't even watch their show!
I agree, and the way they did/made the rings made them even more special.

Thanks as always for the updates Litta! I hadn't seen the photo that his mom posted, can imagine that moment for them both. Remy is so cute!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:55 pm

As always, thanks Litta for the updates! yes

Do you know if she took his last name? I'd like to change the title of the thread if that's the case.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:06 pm

^^^ yes, she did, GA. She is now legally Jenna Lopez...in fact, Jenna posted the other day about being at the DMV to change her driver's license.

tandjsbigday2015 - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 68 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:08 pm

yes Litta! Thanks.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:00 pm

No problem, GA! You know I love posting about my favs! tandjsbigday2015 - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 68 2498057887

Sweet new photo shared by Tim on his way back home from a show yesterday.

Flying home to see the mrs. Amazing photo @jkoephoto! @jenna_reeves @kendrascott by @tombropez

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:06 am

Sounds like we'll get a chance to see more wedding shots from this post from Tim's mom. I think we actually saw this photo in the People article, but I reposted because of the info about his mom's upcoming blog.

Starting our Monday off with a shot of my beautiful daughter-in-law @jenna_reeves We just received all the images from @tombropez and @jenna_reeves wedding and we are excited to share them on our blog this week! @jkoephoto we love the memories and photos you captured for us!!!! ❤️ by @lafeteweddings

Also here are a couple more IGs from Tim's mom that I don't think I ever got around to posting here. If I did, we can enjoy them again!  giggling

@Cody_floral_design- You absolutely nailed it on the design of this ceremony structure for @tombropez & @jenna_reeves!!! We wanted a design that fit the environment of the @sbhistoricalmuseum and with the elegant draping from @bellavistadesigns mixed with the stunning garlands and greenery- it made a picture perfect backdrop! {photo by @jkoephoto} by @lafeteweddings

The love was evident and everyone felt it! #tandjsbigday2015 {photo by: @jkoephoto} by @lafeteweddings

We definitely saw the shot below before, but since it's one of my favorites and I love Tim's mom's comment, here we go again!  tandjsbigday2015 - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 68 2498057887

We are beyond thrilled to welcome this gorgeous girl into our family! Your love for each other has touched our hearts and it was so special to see your dearest friends and family gathered to support the two of you at the wedding yesterday! We love you both, Congratulations @tombropez & @jenna_reeves!!! {photo by: @jkoephoto} #tandjsbigday2015 by @lafeteweddings

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:21 am

These two are such a special couple. beatingheart
They are an example of how to go about a real and lasting relationship post-tv show and no need for an engagement, just a promise to commit and actions to back that up.
Art and Matilda remind me of Tim and Jenna so that bodes well if they continue to follow in their footsteps.

Love these updates on these two! hearthumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:45 am

If you're interested about more wedding info, looks like we may get some tomorrow from Tim's mom.

The backdrop that @cody_floral_design created for @tombropez & @jenna_reeves was absolutely perfect for the @sbhistoricalmuseum! We embellished the existing arbor with a natural linen from @bellavistadesigns and then Laura worked her magic and added abundant green garlands embellished with fresh white flowers! We will be showing more images from Tim & Jenna's wedding on our blog tomorrow- can't wait! {photo by: @jkoephoto} by @lafeteweddings

Also I can't resist posting these cute videos. They've created an IG for Remy, their new puppy. It's actually entertaining if you read the captions along with the photos. There are 19 posts already. Clearly Tim and Jenna are enjoying their new addition to their family. Here's the link in case you want to see more. Remy's IG Enjoy!

After three days of them speaking this "shake" word at me, I think I finally understand what they want. Not sure this useful in real life dog situations. #shakeonit #doingbusiness #idoitforthetreats #learningenglish #ESL by @myaussieremy

Sometimes I have a lot to say#aussiesofinstagram #aussie #australianshepherd by @myaussieremy

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:54 am

Thanks Litta! The wedding pic is stunning, very lovely!

The puppy pics are adorable. What a cute little family! yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

+55
Idlemess
Linds911
durango
ElonM
nd4reality