SELECT CONTENT

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

myfamily - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 70 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Litta123 Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:02 am

I'm happy and sad about this at the same time. Glad that the T's are still able to get their music out there...and get paid, but the separation is the down side to what he does. I'm hoping/guessing Jenna will meet up with him somewhere on tour...maybe for her birthday.

@myaussieremy and I are gonna miss @tombropez while he is on tour for the next 6 weeks. #myfamily #myheart by @jenna_reeves

ETA: Tim's comment on Jenna's post... awwww

tombropezGonna miss you like crazy @jenna_reeves

myfamily - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 70 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

myfamily - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 70 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:24 pm

Awww.. Hopefully she can meet up somewhere. beatingheart

Sidenote: I am not sure if this has been posted but here is a site of one of the matchmakers where all the episodes can be watched for RFL: http://www.amberkelleher.com/watch-ready-for-love/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:26 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Awww.. Hopefully she can meet up somewhere.  beatingheart

Sidenote: I am not sure if this has been posted but here is a site of one of the matchmakers where all the episodes can be watched for RFL: http://www.amberkelleher.com/watch-ready-for-love/

Awesome, AAL!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1888

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:52 pm

Jenna posted their honeymoon plans. I'd love to see the Northern Lights someday. That's been on my bucket list for awhile.

Btw, do you Canadians have advice for Jenna in terms of clothing, eh? Chicago gets cold, but I doubt it compares to what many of you have to deal with on a regular basis during winter.

We are finally booking our Honeymoon and since we have been lucky enough to take multiple amazing beach vacations recently, we decided to change it up and head to Barcelona, Prague and Sweden this January to have a winter wonderland adventure instead! This is the "Mirrorcube" we will be staying in Sweden, dining in a heated teepee under the northern lights. (heart eyes emoji)(scared face emoji) I can't wait!!! Anyone have any suggestions for good, warm Arctic clothing? I'm in the market by @jenna_reeves

Also, for those interested, Jenna has posted more wedding photos to her FB page. Many we've already seen and some are just of the location set up and decorations, but there are several new ones from the wedding. Here's a link. Jenna's FB Wedding Album

myfamily - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 70 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:42 pm

Jenna was able to join up with Tim on tour for her favorite holiday. I swear when I first saw this I wasn't even sure this was Jenna. Garth's smile looks nothing like Jenna's. Great impersonation!

Party Time, Excellent! #GarthFaceOnPoint by @tombropez

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:57 am

Tim's been out on tour so it's been tough getting a photo update of these two, but Jenna was able to join up with the guys last weekend. They've now made it to Texas to do some shows. Their new puppy, Remy, was finally reunited with her dad. Jenna seems so relaxed and happy in this pic.

myfamily - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 70 Screen%20shot%202015-11-19%20at%209.51.41%20PMmyaussieremy's IG

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:50 pm

So happy to see this wonderful couple still so happy.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:45 pm

Litta123 wrote:^^I bought the season on amazon prime video when the show was airing. I'm not tech savvy when it comes to making a video as I don't know how to import a clip into iMovie. I've been told to use quicktime, but I've never been able to capture exactly what I want. Anyway, today I used my phone to video the playback from my computer...so the quality is not that good, but it allows one to see the emotions taking place during their LCD...really raw...imo.

I should be able to upload directly from my phone to youtube, but for some reason, it's not allowing me to. I'll keep playing around with it. My husband has been toying with buying Camtasia which would be perfect for capturing video on a MAC...so I might push him to make this decision sooner rather than later. He wants/needs it for professional reasons...while I want it for my guilty pleasures as well as I love technology. Hugesmile
If everyone is willing to wait for a bit, I am slow but sure getting their season ready to upload.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:40 am

Thanks AL. We can patiently wait. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:32 pm

From Jenna's FB page.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/rock/6770398/plain-white-ts-american-nights-video-premiere-exclusive-tom-higgenson

She also posted a picture of her and Tim in NYC at the RC ready to go skating.

myfamily - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 70 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:34 pm

Thanks, Brill. Here's the pic.

About to go ice skating at Rockefeller Center!! by @jenna.a.lopez

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:50 am

Here's another shot from last night.

@jenna.a.lopez About as graceful as a high diving horse, as beautiful as ever Smiley by @tombropez

Apparently the T's are in NYC because they're in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade. They'll be playing their single "American Nights"...which is what their new video is about. It's actually quite cute, imo. Thanks again, Brill, for pointing that out. I've embedded for any interested.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

+55
Idlemess
Linds911
durango
ElonM
nd4reality