SELECT CONTENT

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 75 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Gale1 Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:01 am

Better late than never here to wish them a very, very happy 1st anniversary. Just love this couple together. Thanks so much for the updates. Must be hard on the couples who have to be away from each other often for work reasons but they seem very happy together!!
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 75 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:34 am

:happydance:  Me too. Congrats on the 1st! What a beautiful couple. With time it becomes more evident how perfect they are for each other. When it's meant to be ... everyone found their "happiness".

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:35 pm

Calling all Tim and Jenna fans...

Jenna is involved in a SM competition with her work at HomeAway. She is making several posts on her Facebook page and Twitter account with the hashtag #TeamHomeAway. Jenna gets points for any shares, likes or comments on these posts, with the most points for shares. She said that the shares can be deleted later if you want, but she'll still get the points.  giggling  The competition ends tomorrow (8/31) at noon CT. She hopes to get ahead by then, but if not, she appreciates the help.

So guys, if you're inclined to help, her FB page is Jenna's FB

Her twitter account is Jenna's twitter

Just like, comment or share any post with #TeamHomeAway in it. You might scroll through her timeline...because there are several.

Also thanks to GA for allowing me to recruit you guys to help Jenna. Much appreciated!

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 75 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:58 pm

I'm sorry, only reading this now. Lately I don't have an internet access as usual and so I don't follow many threads when time permits to jump on board. But I was thinking of Tim and Jenna today and wanted "to stop by" to express much love for this lovely couple. Oh, and I'm not sure what's really going on ... but maybe Hailey is engaged.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:56 pm

@happygolucky

Your post reminded me of Jenna's SM contest! I don't catch up on my twitter accounts, so I miss a lot of tweets.

@Litta123 how long is she having this contest for? Maybe bump this thread when you think of it and I will like more tweets. I just did.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:27 pm

@GuardianAngel - The SM contest was over the next day. No worries...she was appreciative of any help we could give. I'm not sure what the results were. Unfortunately, the day I made the appeal was a day the board was exploding with posts. There was A LOT to read here.

@happygolucky - Yes, Hailey is engaged to a a guy named Erik. I don't recall how long ago that happened, but I don't think the wedding has taken place yet. I've heard "from a reliable source" that Erik is a really nice guy. I'm very happy for Hailey. She seemed to be universally loved here...and like most of the people from this show, resumed a normal life.

I don't know what made you think of Jenna and Tim, HGL, but the discussion of people hoping that Nick has some mature 30-somethings might have triggered it. Jenna certainly broke the stereotype that a 23 year old (at that time) wouldn't be mature enough and ready for a committed relationship. As Tracy McMillan said at the time, Jenna was wise beyond her years. Off the top of my head, I think there is a 9 year difference in Jenna and Tim's ages.

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 75 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by J098765 Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:29 pm

Hi all - Jenna here Smiley

Last time I wrote I was a Reeves  Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 75 1f60a

I wanted to thank you so much for your help with the social media contest. I unfortunately did not win sad I was up against some big competition. No worries if you weren't able to help or if you were too late, I really just appreciate the thought.

I was hoping to get your help in something much bigger, though. Tim is riding in the Distinguished Gentleman's Ride in order to raise funds and awareness for prostate cancer research. This ride involves 40,000 riders worldwide coming together for this cause and it means a lot to Tim. Share or donate if you can. Anything helps! You can go to the following link, find it on his Facebook, or in his Instagram bio. https://www.gentlemansride.com/rider/tombro

Plus, I think we can all support something that results in Tim dressing to the nines Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 75 1f60d. Seriously, how dapper is he?

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 75 Safe_i10

Finally, I cant drop in without thanking you all for the support over the years. You all are so sweet and it doesn't go unnoticed!  Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 75 1f618  Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 75 1f618  Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 75 1f618

J098765

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:51 pm

Hi Jenna! Yep, that's a good-looking guy, you lucky woman! Sounds like a great cause that needs all of our support. Love love the way you and Tim have hearts to help others. beatingheart

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:41 pm

Hi @J098765 ! Thank you for posting the info on Tim's charity adventure for such a great cause! and for the picture! Yes, he looks very dapper! yes

Here is more information on this charity for those of you like me, who have never heard of it. What a great idea.

Gentlemansride.com

Good luck to Tim and to all the riders! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:02 pm

J098765 wrote:Hi all - Jenna here Smiley

Last time I wrote I was a Reeves  Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 75 1f60a

I wanted to thank you so much for your help with the social media contest. I unfortunately did not win sad I was up against some big competition. No worries if you weren't able to help or if you were too late, I really just appreciate the thought.

I was hoping to get your help in something much bigger, though. Tim is riding in the Distinguished Gentleman's Ride in order to raise funds and awareness for prostate cancer research. This ride involves 40,000 riders worldwide coming together for this cause and it means a lot to Tim. Share or donate if you can. Anything helps! You can go to the following link, find it on his Facebook, or in his Instagram bio. https://www.gentlemansride.com/rider/tombro

Plus, I think we can all support something that results in Tim dressing to the nines Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 75 1f60d. Seriously, how dapper is he?

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 75 Safe_i10

Finally, I cant drop in without thanking you all for the support over the years. You all are so sweet and it doesn't go unnoticed!  Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 75 1f618  Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 75 1f618  Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 75 1f618

Thanks for stopping by and for the great photo!

Sponsorship donation DONE. Always appreciate the opportunity to support a worthy cause.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by J098765 Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:08 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:
J098765 wrote:Hi all - Jenna here Smiley

Thanks for stopping by and for the great photo!

Sponsorship donation DONE. Always appreciate the opportunity to support a worthy cause.

Thank you so much! :Woah-hoo:

J098765

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:58 pm

Thanks, Jenna, for giving us a heads up about this! Happy to help the Movember cause.

And, as always, thanks for giving us glimpses into your lives. Much appreciated!

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

+55
Idlemess
Linds911
durango
ElonM
nd4reality