SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 48 of 49 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by atem Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:26 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
bilolo wrote:Based on what we've seen so far, Brooks is F1 makes a lot of sense but we'll see what the rest of the season holds.

What would make you start to doubt it ?  What would you need to see in terms of the edit etc. that would make any of you guys say 'nope its not him' ? Just asking.

I don't know if anything will convince me he shouldn't be F1, from the shows show far and previews, they seem to just let their guards down with each other. They are so open and engaged with one another (no pun intended laugh out loud) and there just seems to be a trust and very apparent visible attraction and chemistry there. I guess if one, the other or both seemed to close off to one another that could be a source of concern. Of course there will also be edits throughout I'm sure to try and cause doubt since you know the producers don't want it to be THAT obvious. Also anything producers say about the end is a grain of salt to me because they are trying to create drama/confusion in what I think is an attmpt to build suspense. Remember the letter of doom from Sean/Catherine FRC? "how could she do this to me?" laugh out loud. They alluded that Ali's season had a tumultuous ending (it didn't) and I think this season is suppose to have "weirdest ending" ever. Uh huh....sure.;)

Good Post I have to admit. You make a lot of sense!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by bilolo Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:00 am

nd4reality wrote:
bilolo wrote:Based on what we've seen so far, Brooks is F1 makes a lot of sense but we'll see what the rest of the season holds.

What would make you start to doubt it ?  What would you need to see in terms of the edit etc. that would make any of you guys say 'nope its not him' ? Just asking.
Des and Brooks's (does the 's apply here ?) behavior with when they're together (it's always easy to see if a person is interested in another one just by watching them together), we already saw them and we clearily see the chemistry they have and the looks they gave each other.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:47 am

Ok so the answer is - nothing.

:yes:

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:12 am

I don't doubt it or really 100% believe it yet, if that makes sense. giggling I think the next few episodes will be very telling, especially since he's only on group dates. If she keeps mentioning him somehow in her blogs, if she pulls him out for for special time, etc, then I'll start to believe the spoilers.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:15 am

nd4reality wrote:Ok so the answer is  - nothing.

:yes:
no not nothing i said if her/his behavior towards him/her change, i might be going humm what's happening ? but i'm waiting to see that
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:29 am

bilolo wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

Des and Brooks's (does the 's apply here ?) behavior with when they're together (it's always easy to see if a person is interested in another one just by watching them together), we already saw them and we clearily see the chemistry they have and the looks they gave each other.

To add an 's' to something that already has an s as the last letter, you just use '.

So Brooks's book = Brooks' book

Does that make ANY sense?
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:58 am

Does any one think that on the FD with Brooks Des tells him she loves him like Ashley did with JP?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:00 am

nannymargie wrote:Does any one think that on the FD with Brooks Des tells him she loves him like Ashley did with JP?

If she does, I doubt we'd ever know from the tv screen.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:03 am

atem wrote:
nannymargie wrote:Does any one think that on the FD with Brooks Des tells him she loves him like Ashley did with JP?

If she does, I doubt we'd ever know from the tv screen.

I know we will never see or hear it but I'm willing to bet she does. The only way we found out about Ashley and JP is when they were on the Regis and Kelly show it came out.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:46 pm

I didn't know that had happened, we certainly weren't shown it. And if it happens this time with her final dates, probably will not see it either. I wonder though how many times the leads have done that? Bet the producers get pissed when they do that before the FRC.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:15 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:

I didn't know that had happened, we certainly weren't shown it. And if it happens this time with her final dates, probably will not see it either. I wonder though how many times the leads have done that? Bet the producers get pissed when they do that before the FRC.

Not sure how many times it happened but I do know for sure about Ashley and JP. That's is only because of a game they played on Regis and Kellie. JP was not sure how to answer the question and Ash told him to be honest. The question was who said I loved you first or something like that.

It might be done more than we think especially if the lead really loves their pick and no one knows because this is their private time with no cameras on FD.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:46 pm

nannymargie wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:

Not sure how many times it happened but I do know for sure about Ashley and JP.  That's is only because of a game they played on Regis and Kellie.  JP was not sure how to answer the question and Ash told him to be honest.  The question was who said I loved you first or something like that.

It might be done more than we think especially if the lead really loves their pick and no one knows because this is their private time with no cameras on FD.

I know there is no camera in the FD but is there a microphone?  Do they really allow them to have time without knowing what is said?
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 49 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

+45
melisma
moonchild
hking
Peppermom
california90