SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2

Page 46 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2

Post by atem Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:39 am

The caps above are from episode 7 when she lets go of Michael. You can see the same dress on their date when she's telling Michael something.

On the part of her and Drew hugging, notice that she's rubbing his back. Like she's consoling him. Not like a person being dumped would be doing to the dumpee.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2

Post by atem Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:40 am

ZevirahWolf wrote:
atem wrote:That's Michael she's dumping in that dress.

I would say this is Michael's dumping...(It can only be either of the 2, bc F4s are done at the mansion and FRC is in the afternoon...)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

No, that's Zak's dumping.  You can see her wearing the blue dress with Michael.
Caps are here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:43 am

That entire scene was sliced and diced with drew. He didn't dump her.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:47 am

atem wrote:
ZevirahWolf wrote:

I would say this is Michael's dumping...(It can only be either of the 2, bc F4s are done at the mansion and FRC is in the afternoon...)

Caps are here:

You are right the blue dress dumping is def Mike, but if the later Zak's why aren't they at the mansion as always.... HTD rose ceremony is in LA at the mansion and that doesn't look like that, or is it just me?

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:53 am

ZevirahWolf wrote:
atem wrote:
ZevirahWolf wrote:

Caps are here:

You are right the blue dress dumping is def Mike, but if the later Zak's why aren't they at the mansion as always.... HTD rose ceremony is in LA at the mansion and that doesn't look like that, or is it just me?

They don't always have it at the mansion.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:56 am

momoftrips wrote:I know we have seen some versions of these but not all.

More at the link:

TAKE A BOW…..

awwww 

lavenderred wrote:It's finally Drew's 1-on-1 so it's time to post this. :Smiley: But I wonder how much, if any, of this scene will be shown? no idea

Thanks for sharing, Lav. bestbud! 

daisy1919 wrote:I believe the clip we see of Drew isn't from next weeks episode. I think it's from the F3 episode in Antigua and he is coming back to change her mind after she sent him home after the HTD. If you notice, in all the shots of Madeira, there aren't a lot of palm trees and tropical plants, it's green, but the vegetation is completely different. In the shots with Drew, it seems to me they are in Antigua. And Drew maybe interrupted Des' date with Brooks and that's why he's so upset. If you watch the promo with the theory that Drew came back after the HTD and Des is telling him it's over it makes sense. That all being said, I love Drew and maybe his shocking return will put him in a better position for the next bachelor Smiley

welcomesign
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by misticia Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:45 pm

A new deleted scene about Drew : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What's the hell with Drew's editing this season ? Why so many deleted scenes ?

misticia

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:56 pm

🇳🇴 Some think that he pissed production off.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:08 pm

nd4reality wrote:🇳🇴 Some think that he pissed production off.  

Actually, I know for a fact, that this is not true yes 

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:09 pm

ZevirahWolf wrote:

Then why the deleted scenes ? And so many of them. Zac too though I don't get the impression that they are hiding zac rather promoting him if that makes sense. (which to me it doesn't laugh out loud).

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:26 pm

To me if is was pissed off and part of production, I'd dump footages deleted and otherwise. I think this particular deleted scene was too long to promote the James drama. The kissing deleted scenes is moot when you realize he's not the one Des picked. Why Zak scenes? Maybe because no matter what, he's Mr. Entertainment. Jmo.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:47 pm

ZevirahWolf wrote:

Anything more you can share?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion -Thread #2

+44
lavenderred
FLChica
DMBFan
Becky75
dee