SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 29 of 59 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 44 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by albean99 Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:38 pm

deeliciouz wrote:
Huchmom3 wrote:here they are, sorry do not know how to bring the full pic over

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Here you go:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Changed in a parking lot into our costumes. See you at the Hudson. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

— Kasey Stewart (@kaseystewart) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
They're looking good. :Flirty:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by atem Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:05 pm

I saw a pic on instagram that had Ashlee there too. Is she going? I know Carly is supposed to.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:02 pm

albean99 wrote:
deeliciouz wrote:

Here you go:

Changed in a parking lot into our costumes. See you at the Hudson. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

— Kasey Stewart (@kaseystewart) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Yes. Yes they are.  They have to be 3 of the best looking guys to be on one season together.  Whew!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:45 pm

alwaystulips wrote:
albean99 wrote:
deeliciouz wrote:

Here you go:

Yes. Yes they are.  They have to be 3 of the best looking guys to be on one season together.  Whew!
HAWT, HAWT, HAWT!!! Oh my hotness!! They sure look good in that pic!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:38 pm

I guess Drew, Zak, Kasey and Zack will be hanging with Ben today.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Huchmom3 Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:12 pm

looks like they are in College Station (with Ben) now, then Austin tomorrow night

latest pic of all of them [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Huchmom3
Huchmom3

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:50 pm

Huchmom3 wrote:looks like they are in College Station (with Ben) now, then Austin tomorrow night

latest pic of all of them [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Here you go :Smiley: -

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:22 pm

This is pretty funny..

kasey
28 minutes ago · Austin, Texas
Bachelor edition of Starbucks Drake Hands #starbucksdrakehands #tiny #eyesonyou @drewkenney1985 @ashleefrazier @realzakwaddell @benscott07 @zackkalter
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:16 pm

livelife wrote:This is pretty funny..

kasey
28 minutes ago · Austin, Texas
Bachelor edition of Starbucks Drake Hands #starbucksdrakehands #tiny #eyesonyou @drewkenney1985 @ashleefrazier @realzakwaddell @benscott07 @zackkalter

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:47 pm

LOL Too funny. Zak W was scary! :P 

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:30 pm

So I guess all the fuss over Ben was exaggerated?

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:25 pm

IrishGal wrote:So I guess all the fuss over Ben was exaggerated?  
When it comes to this show, after they are dumped they all seem to get along better. LOL

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 59 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 44 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+70
bluwavz
notarose
SafronSahara
leselihau
bleuberry