Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!


Enjoy!

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 4 of 59 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by atem on Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:10 pm

@SueSt wrote:
@atem wrote:Am I reading their interviews wrong, or did it seem that Drew got to watch the finale and Brooks didn't?
that's what I read... and it sort of makes sense to me...
When Brooks left, he was 'done' with his relationship with Des, when Drew left, he was still invested....and looking for answers.

Actually, the show sequestered Brooks and didn't let him watch it. Wow, this show is really something else!

atem

Posts : 22447
Join date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by nd4reality on Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:20 pm

@atem wrote:
@SueSt wrote:
@atem wrote:Am I reading their interviews wrong, or did it seem that Drew got to watch the finale and Brooks didn't?
that's what I read... and it sort of makes sense to me...
When Brooks left, he was 'done' with his relationship with Des, when Drew left, he was still invested....and looking for answers.

Actually, the show sequestered Brooks and didn't let him watch it.  Wow, this show is really something else!

Perhaps they were hoping that he would show some sort of change of heart if he did not know the outcome and have some drama on their ATFR ?
They really are evil.

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 48

Back to top Go down

Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by IzaLurkin on Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:42 pm

@atem wrote:
@SueSt wrote:
@atem wrote:Am I reading their interviews wrong, or did it seem that Drew got to watch the finale and Brooks didn't?
that's what I read... and it sort of makes sense to me...
When Brooks left, he was 'done' with his relationship with Des, when Drew left, he was still invested....and looking for answers.

Actually, the show sequestered Brooks and didn't let him watch it.  Wow, this show is really something else!



They were probably really hoping that Brooks hadn't totally moved on, and that they might be able to squeeze some more drama out of the season. I'm sure they had their collective fingers crossed hoping he would say that he made a mistake and wanted another chance. Bunch of freaking vultures.

Drew really never had a chance to be TB. He's great looking, sincere, and sweet as can be, but he would not make for good tv. I'm going to play psychologist for a moment and say that I think Drew has never had the chance to be carefree, that he has always felt responsible for other people/situations. He seems to have grown up at a young age, and probably considered everyone elses needs before his own. I wish for Drew to find someone that makes him feel young and carefree, and someone that will love him for all of his great qualities.

IzaLurkin

Posts : 797
Join date : 2012-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by atem on Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:46 pm

I hope Drew finds someone that makes him more carefree too. :yes: 


atem

Posts : 22447
Join date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by julychild on Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:56 pm

@atem wrote:I hope Drew finds someone that makes him more carefree too.  :yes: 


He is fine, really, and much loved by his family and friends and all those who have had the pleasure of meeting him, for who he is. Like everyone of us, I hope he finds someone who will make his joy full.

julychild

Posts : 3130
Join date : 2012-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by sdmom on Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:37 pm



This is Drew's first posting on his instagram after the show, but I think it's probably taken around the time when the first episode was aired. The caption under the photo is "Love you both and thank you for being there for me I think it's safe to say we'll sleep easier on Monday nights from now on". For some reason, it makes me all sentimental. Even though he appears to be happy in his post show photos, those Monday nights can't be easy for him. I am glad the show is finally is over and he can truly move on, share his feelings, and interact with his fans.

sdmom

Posts : 3119
Join date : 2012-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by atem on Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:52 pm

Good points sdmom, but what I don't like is that this season it seems he really got a raw deal in the edit and then not really being able to talk about his experience or even ask Desiree any questions.

atem

Posts : 22447
Join date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by julychild on Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:53 pm

@sdmom wrote:

This is Drew's first posting on his instagram after the show, but I think it's probably taken around the time when the first episode was aired. The caption under the photo is "Love you both and thank you for being there for me I think it's safe to say we'll sleep easier on Monday nights from now on". For some reason, it makes me all sentimental. Even though he appears to be happy in his post show photos,  those Monday nights can't be easy for him. I am glad the show is finally is over and he can truly move on, share his feelings, and interact with his fans.

Great points. I have always been of the opinion that he got the same "boring good guy" edit Sean got in his first go around. I also felt his family may have been wary of his being portrayed as a D-bag or some kind of bad guy as the weeks progressed. I am glad Michael gave an insight into who he really is and the pictures on his Insta. accounts, plus post show activities are a testament to his adventurous and fun nature which were clearly edited out, based on his storyline. he is obviously not happy-go-lucky but he is far from stodgy and boring. I don't know what it is but I always feel the need to come to this boys defense!!

julychild

Posts : 3130
Join date : 2012-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by philphan on Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:14 pm

So many times we find out postseason that certain contestants are funny, adventurous and much more "lively" than they are portrayed. Unfortunately, Drew was that " character" in the script this season. Thankfully TPTB gave him an overall positive edit and I have no doubt that he will find love soon.

philphan

Posts : 419
Join date : 2011-05-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by halfpintdynamite on Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:16 pm

@atem wrote:Good points sdmom, but what I don't like is that this season it seems he really got a raw deal in the edit and then not really being able to talk about his experience or even ask Desiree any questions.  

I agree, atem. Drew is a very intelligent, mature, selfless, wise, Godly, sweet-spirited man, and I would have loved to have learned a bit more about him throughout the season. Certainly I would have preferred TPTB to give us a bit more of this wonderful young man's depth! It doesn't bother me that Des chose Chris, though I actually would have preferred that she walk away with just a promise to Chris to explore the relationship more outside TB bubble. It just seemed much too quick an about face IMO.

Blessings, and stay cool!

hp rose 

halfpintdynamite

Female Posts : 919
Join date : 2011-08-01
Age : 75
Location : Norwalk, CT

Back to top Go down

Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by SueSt on Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:30 pm

@halfpintdynamite wrote:
@atem wrote:Good points sdmom, but what I don't like is that this season it seems he really got a raw deal in the edit and then not really being able to talk about his experience or even ask Desiree any questions.  

I agree, atem.  Drew is a very intelligent, mature, selfless, wise, Godly, sweet-spirited man, and I would have loved to have learned a bit more about him throughout the season.  Certainly I would have preferred TPTB to give us a bit more of this wonderful young man's depth!  It doesn't bother me that Des chose Chris, though I actually would have preferred that she walk away with just a promise to Chris to explore the relationship more outside TB bubble.  It just seemed much too quick an about face IMO.

Blessings, and stay cool!

hp  rose 

ITA... too quick to go from sobbing about one guy to a proposal from the next... still, I wonder if they are contracted to go through with the proposal bit....

SueSt

Posts : 3700
Join date : 2013-07-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by SueSt on Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:42 pm

Just wanted to respond to the topic of Drew on BP because the spoiler thread is locked. I would LOVE to see Drew on my TV and would be happy to see him on BP. Contestants like Graham and Kiptyn were able to maintain their balance and dignity, even amidst the crazies... and I think Drew could too... Also, it would be fun to see him competing in a strategy game, not necessarily hooking up with hotties or looking for love and to see him in a more 'natural' setting. So, I say, yes to BP.

SueSt

Posts : 3700
Join date : 2013-07-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:15 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 59 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum