SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 5 of 59 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 32 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by atem Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:08 pm

SueSt wrote:Just wanted to respond to the topic of Drew on BP because the spoiler thread is locked.  I would LOVE to see Drew on my TV and would be happy to see him on BP.  Contestants like Graham and Kiptyn were able to maintain their balance and dignity, even amidst the crazies... and I think Drew could too... Also, it would be fun to see him competing in a strategy game, not necessarily hooking up with hotties or looking for love and to see him in a more 'natural' setting.  So, I say, yes to BP.  

With our luck, they would give Drew the William edit and never show him!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by julychild Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:20 pm

The other thread has been locked so I am posting Drew's FB address here for anyone interested:  https://www.facebook.com/drew.kenney

Anyway, I know these pics have been posted before now, but the photog @ecassee posted them on Insta today and commented that they were part of a photoshoot Drew did for the Bachelorette but were not used. I am going to take a stab in the dark here and say the producers probably hoped to cast him as the vain model type but quickly learned that he is anything but. Perhaps, that's why they had him shoot a new Intro video and did an about turn on his storyline:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Everybody is diggin the @drewkenney1985 shots so here's another. This shoot was filmed for the show but was later cut. #photoshoot #drewkenney #bachelorette wrote:

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:29 pm

At the Rosetta thingy with kasey in SLO, today:

Two stand up guys from #TheBachelorette sitting down to chat at #rosettaslo wrote:

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:33 pm

^ Yeah my friend who works at Rosetta met them! Soooo jealous. I bet all the girls asked Kasey to bring Drew! LOL

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:40 pm

julychild wrote:The other thread has been locked so I am posting Drew's FB address here for anyone interested:  https://www.facebook.com/drew.kenney

Anyway, I know these pics have been posted before now, but the photog @ecassee posted them on Insta today and commented that they were part of a photoshoot Drew did for the Bachelorette but were not used. I am going to take a stab in the dark here and say the producers probably hoped to cast him as the vain model type but quickly learned that he is anything but. Perhaps, that's why they had him shoot a new Intro video and did an about turn on his storyline:

Thanks. I guess I am a bit confused. They did a photoshoot for his show intro? His edit really makes no sense.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:52 pm

atem wrote:
SueSt wrote:Just wanted to respond to the topic of Drew on BP because the spoiler thread is locked.  I would LOVE to see Drew on my TV and would be happy to see him on BP.  Contestants like Graham and Kiptyn were able to maintain their balance and dignity, even amidst the crazies... and I think Drew could too... Also, it would be fun to see him competing in a strategy game, not necessarily hooking up with hotties or looking for love and to see him in a more 'natural' setting.  So, I say, yes to BP.  

With our luck, they would give Drew the William edit and never show him!
hahahahahahhahaha
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:54 pm

Love the pic of Kasey & Drew, above. They look natural and happy! Good to see. Thanks for posting, julychild!! :-)
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:56 pm

atem wrote:
julychild wrote:The other thread has been locked so I am posting Drew's FB address here for anyone interested:  https://www.facebook.com/drew.kenney

[

Thanks.  I guess I am a bit confused.  They did a photoshoot for his show intro?   His edit really makes no sense.

Yes, apparently they did but didn't use it. He probably didn't give them good fodder for the "man candy" role they hoped to cast him as, so they went with the "senseless" edit.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by IzaLurkin Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:57 pm

california90 wrote:^ Yeah my friend who works at Rosetta met them! Soooo jealous. I bet all the girls asked Kasey to bring Drew! LOL

How cool that she got to meet them. He looks like he was having a good time. Loving all the pics. I don't think it's even possible for him to have a bad pic.
IzaLurkin
IzaLurkin

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:57 pm

atem wrote:

Thanks.  I guess I am a bit confused.  They did a photoshoot for his show intro?   His edit really makes no sense.
You know what REALLY makes no sense.. the fact that we didn't get more shirtless Drew while he was on the show!!! OMG, and may I say that ALL sense flies out the window looking at his incredibly SEXY bod! :-)
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:21 pm

I bet for a family member it really is hard to wait for those few moments to see him on tv. I bet he had less time than James.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:51 pm

Great pictures of Drew. His body is perfect and he's a really great guy on top of that. The ending of this show must have been the biggest heartbreak for him. Of the final 3 he was the one that lost out and suffered in the end. And in all the stories they made it look like it was between Brooks and Drew with Chris out. He looks happy in a lot of these pictures now.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 59 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 32 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+70
bluwavz
notarose
SafronSahara
leselihau
bleuberry