SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 54 of 59 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mcm - Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 54 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:49 pm

amylong7117 Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah!!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 22h
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

mcm - Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 54 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:42 pm

Congrats @malkenney and @angelapolodna! Thank you for the amazing week!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ¡Adios muchachos! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:44 pm

They look a like.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:02 pm

Beautiful. I love them PINKHEART

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:13 pm

He looks so much like his dad! I am happy for Drew to find Amy. He's one of the sweetest contestants, on and off screen. Hope to hear "engagement" happening soon!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:14 pm

The sure do look alike!!! :yes:

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:36 pm

Ahh Mexico.. Rain or shine, you don't disappoint. Swinging at the beach bar with this handsome man  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:39 pm

For some reason, she reminds me of Bindi Irwin.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:15 am

They're just such an adorable couple. Nice to see his sister talking about Amy as her future SIL.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:50 pm

happiest place on earth by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My prince and I fit right in ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:01 am

If these two are involved it's going to be a swingin' party  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:37 am

I hope they will get marry soon because I can't wait to see how beautiful the babies will be. giggling Amy was let go too early that we never really gotta see her beauty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 59 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+70
bluwavz
notarose
SafronSahara
leselihau
bleuberry