SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 58 of 59 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

latergram - Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 58 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am so grateful for all of the love I have in my life. Thank you for all of the sweet birthday wishes! I am incredibly blessed! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

latergram - Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 58 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:47 pm

Ok, marry already and make "me" some cute babies. Drew is my all time fav! I am so happy for him!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:49 pm

Pure sweetness ! :sprinklehearts

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:06 am

Take me out to the ball game! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] !! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

USA Beach Cornhole Olympic Team  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (+ a mermaid, @eleahy5 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]) by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Shout out to my Homie in Italy living his dreams! Thank you for taking me along for the ride [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:24 pm

It looks like he's doing well! I'm glad, he will always be one of my faves. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:54 pm

These two hold such a special place in our hearts. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to call them [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:50 pm

@kaaboodelmar , music to my ears! 5 unanswered beach balls to the face, 4 rockin' stages, 3 packed days, 2 pinches when I realized I was watching @aerosmith & @jimmybuffett , 1 amazing weekend (& day of recovery) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:58 pm

They are such a cute couple! Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:16 pm

Aw was hoping for an engagement news laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:19 pm

I know me too!! Such a cute couple but I guess I will let them do this on their own time. Seriously though they'd make gorgeous babies.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:14 pm

Telluride with Superman! One of my favorite memories! Can't wait to go back. This year I'll graduate from the bunny hill [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:13 am

Thanksgiving Kenney-style. Thank you @linda_kenney for making it all possible and filling our bellies with so much goodness! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Game faces all around. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm not looking forward to telling them they have to say goodbye tomorrow. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Huge thank you to all who contributed, ran, walked, and just helped us remember and celebrate our Dad yesterday. Whether you were close friends of his or a supporter of the cause through us kids, your impact was felt and we truly appreciate each and every one of you. The weather was perfect, we had an awesome turnout (and we know there were so many more that participated remotely too) and we felt Mal Kenney III's presence all throughout the morning. Loved every minute of it and looking forward to next year already! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Got an early start this morning. There is much to be thankful for today. Happy Thanksgiving! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Great morning with great friends! Thanks for bringing us all together, MPK III! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 59 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+70
bluwavz
notarose
SafronSahara
leselihau
bleuberry