SELECT CONTENT

Zak & Elizabeth Waddell - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zak & Elizabeth Waddell - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Zak & Elizabeth Waddell - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by lipsis Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:24 pm

Please do not post spoilers in any thread that isn't that topics spoiler thread. Thanks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Zak & Elizabeth Waddell - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Zak & Elizabeth Waddell - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:33 pm

Whoops! We discussed it a few pages ago and I figured it was allowed. My bads.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:07 pm

Little update:
They had a HUGE wedding reception yesterday(and gorgeous too, at Las Colinas Country Club) for all their friends and family members. Ireland was just meant to be something very, very intimate, just for themselves, but they also really wanted to celebrate and share their happiness with all their friends and family members. (I even believe that they had a second ceremony(judging by their get-up, etc.))
Again, congrats to Zak and Elizabeth Waddell!  whipped

Ps: I've said this about a billion times before, but I freakin' love Des' guys! They've got to be the best bunch of contestants ever and it's so great to see all the close friendships and bonds stemming from that season. Great, great guys..  Smiley

Some pics:
The bands back together... Congrats @realzakwaddell by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

CONGRATS ZAK! I freaking love you, brother! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My brother is married. Life is SO GOOD. @realzakwaddell @elizabethwad by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BIP [not really a spoiler though]:

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:08 am

So happy for Zack. He was my favourite from that season...and I thought I wouldn't like him after his entrance. He is like that seasons Sharleen...friends with everyone...no matter what. Nice to see that they were all invited and came to support him and his new bride.

Spoiler:

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:33 am

chloep wrote:Little update:
They had a HUGE wedding reception yesterday(and gorgeous too, at Las Colinas Country Club) for all their friends and family members. Ireland was just meant to be something very, very intimate, just for themselves, but they also really wanted to celebrate and share their happiness with all their friends and family members. (I even believe that they had a second ceremony(judging by their get-up, etc.))

Ps: I've said this about a billion times before, but I freakin' love Des' guys! They've got to be the best bunch of contestants ever and it's so great to see all the close friendships and bonds stemming from that season. Great, great guys..  Smiley

Totally agree!! I know people here love Andi's guys or Kaitlyn's guys the best, but I still think Des's guys are the best. Just all around great guys and love that I think some of them were at Des's own wedding!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:45 am

california90 wrote:
chloep wrote:Little update:

Totally agree!! I know people here love Andi's guys or Kaitlyn's guys the best, but I still think Des's guys are the best. Just all around great guys and love that I think some of them were at Des's own wedding!

Her F5 were all in attendance I believe! Great group of guys I agree!

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:17 am

^ I think drew was not at Des' wedding, not sure.

But I agree with you guys, Des has the best group of guys.
And Zak oh Zak, I think this guy for there for fun only. Anyone still remember his intro vid? And the crazy first night? cantstopl

Lucky that Des kept him and we got to know such a great guy. Wish he and his wife happily ever after.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:36 pm

chloep wrote:Another beautiful shot:

@elizabethwad: I wish I could relive this day every day for the rest of my life [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 2d

I really love her wedding dress and the color....it is simple and yet sophisticated...and made with high quality lace, she has good taste. Love Zak's personality. Didn't she recently graduated...was it from college?
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:51 pm

Actually, she recently received her diploma from PA school. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Smiley

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:06 am

chloep wrote:Actually, she recently received her diploma from PA school. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Smiley

Wow, that is an intense two years. Good for her and him. I loved him and she seems to really get him and he adores her. Always great to see a happy couple.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:50 am

I'm glad this thread now says Zak & Elizabeth Waddell :cutesmile!:

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:32 am

Yay!! You are right! SmileySmiley

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zak & Elizabeth Waddell - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion

+38
nd4reality
Kashathediva
jen689
pavalygurl
GuardianAngel