SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 2 of 63 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by LuvnIt Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:05 pm

AshleyS wrote:Hey everyone! Just wanted to comment on my involvement with the show. I am not paid to tweet nor has production ever asked me to do anything except the vlogs. I have never been chided or asked to reign it in terms of my commentary. I am ONLY participating this season bc I am emotionally invested. That is one of my dearest friends on tv every week and I feel the need to take up for her or support her as much as I can bc in my opinion people (including those I can't talk about) are particularily rough on her this season.

I'm not sure where my maturity has come into question, but if taking up your friend and choosing to look at this season in a positive way makes me immature - then fine, call me immature.

Ps. I do not know who Ashley chose, but I definitely have an opinion on who she should pick. Y'all have a favorite and I can too Smiley

:brav: For standing up for your best friend and as far as that goes standing up for yourself. high five
LuvnIt
LuvnIt

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by marloon Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:07 pm

AshleyS wrote:Hey everyone! Just wanted to comment on my involvement with the show. I am not paid to tweet nor has production ever asked me to do anything except the vlogs. I have never been chided or asked to reign it in terms of my commentary. I am ONLY participating this season bc I am emotionally invested. That is one of my dearest friends on tv every week and I feel the need to take up for her or support her as much as I can bc in my opinion people (including those I can't talk about) are particularily rough on her this season.

I'm not sure where my maturity has come into question, but if taking up your friend and choosing to look at this season in a positive way makes me immature - then fine, call me immature.

Ps. I do not know who Ashley chose, but I definitely have an opinion on who she should pick. Y'all have a favorite and I can too Smiley

Ashley,
I admire your advocacy of Ashley You are fierce and fearless and with all that is going on this season, I'm sure it is a comfort to her. I also appreciate your sharing with us and the viewers at large. Thanks

marloon

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:14 pm

Well I guess if they didn't know Ben was on twitter, they do now. giggling

theyearofelan
Dearest Fernet, I believe we may need to take a short break from seeing each other. You have been wonderful to me. 20 minutes ago via web

evolvewines
@theyearofelan how dare you! 4 minutes ago via Twitter for iPad in reply to theyearofelan

chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:17 pm

Um. Where is Ali Fedotowski's blog? Who is this guy?

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:19 pm

nutty1 wrote: fleissmeister Mike Fleiss
#Bachelorette tonight! Also, can anyone recommend a photographer who takes tasteful nude portraits?

He is disgusting

But the most disgusting thing about this tweet is he has at his fingertips oodles and oodles of photog resources who can meet his needs without the need to publicize it via twitter. Boudoir photography is apparently very "in" right now. So why tweet it? T O O L TWIT

Last edited by Kashathediva on Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:19 pm

Well thanks for saying this... you could have fooled me. Nice favorite. *wink*

Also, thanks for posting on your involvement (or lack thereof) with the show. I never thought they asked you guys to do this however, I am surprised that it's being allowed... not necessarily by you but mainly Ben. Some of us out of touch with social networking are still trying to wrap our heads around the whole idea since up until recently most thought if a contestant even peeped a word about the show MF would send armed gunmen to their door to deliver a million dollar or more lawsuit. Please bare with us!! :awesome:

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 2 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Reality Mary Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:20 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
nutty1 wrote: fleissmeister Mike Fleiss
#Bachelorette tonight! Also, can anyone recommend a photographer who takes tasteful nude portraits?

He is disgusting

But the most disgusting thing about this tweet is he has at his fingertips oodles and oodles of photog resources who can meet his needs without the need to publicize it via twitter. Boudoir photography is apparently very "in" right now. So why tweet it? T O O L TWIT

Classless T O O L
Reality Mary
Reality Mary

Female Posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvnIt Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:24 pm

chaslom4 wrote:Well I guess if they didn't know Ben was on twitter, they do now. giggling

theyearofelan
Dearest Fernet, I believe we may need to take a short break from seeing each other. You have been wonderful to me. 20 minutes ago via web

evolvewines
@theyearofelan how dare you! 4 minutes ago via Twitter for iPad in reply to theyearofelan

Chaslom4, I guess i am not updated on the works of Twitter it is very confusing to me altho i do have a twitter account i never use it, so what does this all mean ?
Ok editing my post i think my little Pee Brain has figured it out and my guess is that Ben was not happy about it by the looks of his response :yes:

Last edited by LuvnIt on Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
LuvnIt
LuvnIt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:26 pm

Honestly, I'm surprised about the tweeting as well. As soon as we were found out, they shut us down. However, I think it is in very poor taste for my season's girls or Ash's guys to tweet to each other about meeting up. I think they could wait 5 more weeks or use DM on twitter to at least be a little more discreet. That's uber-disrespectful to Ash and the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by sgjsnow Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:27 pm

AshleyS wrote:Honestly, I'm surprised about the tweeting as well. As soon as we were found out, they shut us down. However, I think it is in very poor taste for my season's girls or Ash's guys to tweet to each other about meeting up. I think they could wait 5 more weeks or use DM on twitter to at least be a little more discreet. That's uber-disrespectful to Ash and the show.

Yep I think that would be a huge red flag for people that Ben is not the F1. I would think TPTB would talk to him about that.
sgjsnow
sgjsnow

Female Posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:29 pm

AshleyS wrote:Honestly, I'm surprised about the tweeting as well. As soon as we were found out, they shut us down. However, I think it is in very poor taste for my season's girls or Ash's guys to tweet to each other about meeting up. I think they could wait 5 more weeks or use DM on twitter to at least be a little more discreet. That's uber-disrespectful to Ash and the show.

word I agree
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:30 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:

word I agree

:brav:

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 63 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

+79
black_tears
bluwavz
Jaybird
tigertiz
rc49ers