SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 4 of 63 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 33 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:52 pm

noobsleuth wrote:I completely agree with you on this. Tell Ash we are all happy that she is happy and we hope it stays that way. I have never been so gung ho about a couple on this show. Looking at alot of these pictures puts me in a happy place lol.

Noob, me either! I just love them and I've never felt this positive about one of these couples before. I really hope Ash knows how much we love them and are rooting for their happiness.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by klarson79 Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:52 pm

Alanna wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:I completely agree with you on this. Tell Ash we are all happy that she is happy and we hope it stays that way. I have never been so gung ho about a couple on this show. Looking at alot of these pictures puts me in a happy place lol.

Noob, me either! I just love them and I've never felt this positive about one of these couples before. I really hope Ash knows how much we love them and are rooting for their happiness.

I agree with you both! I think there will be a lot of people rooting for them to make it...especially after tonight's episode.

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:57 pm

sgjsnow wrote:
AshleyS wrote:Honestly, I'm surprised about the tweeting as well. As soon as we were found out, they shut us down. However, I think it is in very poor taste for my season's girls or Ash's guys to tweet to each other about meeting up. I think they could wait 5 more weeks or use DM on twitter to at least be a little more discreet. That's uber-disrespectful to Ash and the show.

Yep I think that would be a huge red flag for people that Ben is not the F1. I would think TPTB would talk to him about that.

They are trying to get first dibs on the fresh meat ... and to think I once read where the guys were out to get the girls fresh off of The Bachelor. These women are worse.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:58 pm

MoneyMichelle I loved JP! Cant wait to watch tonight!! Bentley comes back tonight????

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:00 pm

AshleyS wrote:Hey everyone! Just wanted to comment on my involvement with the show. I am not paid to tweet nor has production ever asked me to do anything except the vlogs. I have never been chided or asked to reign it in terms of my commentary. I am ONLY participating this season bc I am emotionally invested. That is one of my dearest friends on tv every week and I feel the need to take up for her or support her as much as I can bc in my opinion people (including those I can't talk about) are particularily rough on her this season.

I'm not sure where my maturity has come into question, but if taking up your friend and choosing to look at this season in a positive way makes me immature - then fine, call me immature.

Ps. I do not know who Ashley chose, but I definitely have an opinion on who she should pick. Y'all have a favorite and I can too Smiley

I think you're doing just fine! Smiley I've enjoyed your bachette commentary on twitter. wishing your BFF luck in her search! Smiley

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:02 pm

Everyone loves JP haha.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:02 pm

LuvnIt wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Personally, I think it's extremely poor taste for Elan and Ben F. to publicly flaunt their relationship prior to the season ending. Get a room guys.

Well, Ben did say that he wanted to try brunettes, since dating blondes wasn't working for him. giggling

Crap now i am really getting confused i am not a twitter altho i have an account i never use the darn thing to confusing plus i have nothing to tweet or twit whichever the case may be.
I finally came to the conclusion that tweet was from one of the producers and in a round about way was telling him to take a break from twitting and seems as tho Ben wasn't happy about that so was i wrong in that assumption hmmm

I think what Elan (the producer) was telling Ben was that he needed to take a break from drinking one of his wines (Fernet), as he had likely overindulged on it. Ben's response in jest was "how dare you". Only thing it tells me is that TPTB know Ben is on Twitter and they don't care (for whatever the reason); they are tweeting with him.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:03 pm

LOL. No way could F1 be openly tweeting.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:05 pm

LuvnIt wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Personally, I think it's extremely poor taste for Elan and Ben F. to publicly flaunt their relationship prior to the season ending. Get a room guys.

Well, Ben did say that he wanted to try brunettes, since dating blondes wasn't working for him. giggling

Crap now i am really getting confused i am not a twitter altho i have an account i never use the darn thing to confusing plus i have nothing to tweet or twit whichever the case may be.
I finally came to the conclusion that tweet was from one of the producers and in a round about way was telling him to take a break from twitting and seems as tho Ben wasn't happy about that so was i wrong in that assumption hmmm

my take was maybe the producer just fell in love with one of Ben F's wines and needs a break from it since it's becoming addicting to him. :lmao:... that's what I got from that tweet and not them saying he needs to stop twittering for a while. JMO.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvnIt Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:06 pm

jojo47 wrote:
LuvnIt wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

I think what Elan (the producer) was telling Ben was that he needed to take a break from drinking one of his wines (Fernet), as he had likely overindulged on it. Ben's response in jest was "how dare you". Only thing it tells me is that TPTB know Ben is on Twitter and they don't care (for whatever the reason); they are tweeting with him.

Jojo4, Thanks for clearing that up certainly makes sense wine
LuvnIt
LuvnIt

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:14 pm

LuvnIt wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

I think Elan may have too much of Evolve's Fernet Branca wine last night.

ETA: Sorry, I posted without reading to the end--again! If I wait until I read to the end, I can't remember what I was going to post!

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:17 pm

Diana wrote:LOL. No way could F1 be openly tweeting.

With this show....never say never! no no no no no no no no
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 63 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 33 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

+79
black_tears
bluwavz
Jaybird
tigertiz
rc49ers