SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 34 of 63 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 48 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:40 pm

jelle wrote: rofl CraigR claims he was harrassed by Karri (a producer who was very chummy with the cast) and because he wanted to be on Bachelor Pad so badly, he just HAD to accept her advances :strings1 So of course, he might have told Life & Style when they nicely :halo: asked him about it. Supposedly Karri has separated from her husband and gotten fired :tissuebox

Craig is an attorney who is claiming workplace sexual harrasment plotting Reverse Rozlyn giggling

FACTS to be determined :stirthepot

This saddens me.
It's been quite a while since I have checked. KLPM's FB page, but I had been allowed access and now the page is disabled(that is the only term I have for it). So I guess she has gone deep underground. She is an exuberant person and appeared to be an active, caring mom. She was with the show for quite some time and was well liked by both co-workers and cast. I wish her only good things in life and hope this is not true.
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by CarrieA Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:43 pm

I'm following her on twitter kash and she is still updating and tweeting with the other producers.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:47 pm

yanno I should check my twitter acct because I follow her too. I am just to lazy and beat. LOL
But I am glad to hear that. I don't know her by any means, but I have seen oodles and oodles of photos with her and cast that go back seasons---after those seasons have shot and wrapped. She still hangs out with people. So she must be well liked and from what past cast have said it always appeared she was well liked.
She appears to be a doting and fun mom. Just always seemed to be a nice person associated with a wild show.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:53 pm

Kashathediva wrote:yanno I should check my twitter acct because I follow her too. I am just to lazy and beat. LOL
But I am glad to hear that. I don't know her by any means, but I have seen oodles and oodles of photos with her and cast that go back seasons---after those seasons have shot and wrapped. She still hangs out with people. So she must be well liked and from what past cast have said it always appeared she was well liked.
She appears to be a doting and fun mom. Just always seemed to be a nice person associated with a wild show.

ITA. She tweets on ocassion about her family and friends and seems very grounded to me.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:56 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:yanno I should check my twitter acct because I follow her too. I am just to lazy and beat. LOL

ITA. She tweets on ocassion about her family and friends and seems very grounded to me.
She's very snarky and funny. I wonder if she was joking around with Craig and he took it way too serious. I don't care for him anyway. He's out in LA visiting Kasey and Vienna, wonder what that's all about. He's not that close to them to just go across the country to visit, imo. He's another one trying to get more out of his 15 minutes of fame. I couldn't stand him on Ali's season, he was always drunk too.

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:58 pm

Gina wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:

She's very snarky and funny. I wonder if she was joking around with Craig and he took it way too serious. I don't care for him anyway. He's out in LA visiting Kasey and Vienna, wonder what that's all about. He's not that close to them to just go across the country to visit, imo. He's another one trying to get more out of his 15 minutes of fame. I couldn't stand him on Ali's season, he was always drunk too.

I never understood why Chris L. is friends with him. scratch
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:06 pm

Jesse Beck too. He invited Craig to his wedding.

Last edited by Gina on Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:43 pm

Further proof that JP is F1:

Ben from the bachelorette at the ferry building farmers market. Much cuter in person! #suchagroupie

This lady lives in San Fran.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:44 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:Further proof that JP is F1:

Ben from the bachelorette at the ferry building farmers market. Much cuter in person! #suchagroupie

Very cool! Still wished people would take pictures!! :yes:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:50 pm

Lucky she spotted him. I'd go total fangirl on him, it wouldn't be pretty. giggling

In all seriousness, I'm glad he has moved on with his life. I hope he finds happiness.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:55 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:Further proof that JP is F1:

PATTYCAKE, JP may well be F1, but please explain how that comment is FURTHER PROOF
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:05 am

Ashley was seen on a flight to LA for an expected safe house rendezvous with her F1. If Ben is in San Fran then ...
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 63 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 48 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

+79
black_tears
bluwavz
Jaybird
tigertiz
rc49ers