Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 5 of 63 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 34 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Reidiscool on Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:26 am

Crap..I live 2 miles away from KOP mall. I could have tackled her to the ground and beat the truth out of her!!!!!

Reidiscool

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 on Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:57 pm

Girl has to shop. Wonder when she will head back to LA for MTA?

Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose on Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:38 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Would she go to a public mall in King of Prussia PA?

no idea I don't see why not. She has to go back to life at some point.. She goes to class and has been seen out since filming has ended so I don't think it matters.

She's probally getting some retail therapy. :giggle:

Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA on Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Would she go to a public mall in King of Prussia PA?

no idea I don't see why not. She has to go back to life at some point.. She goes to class and has been seen out since filming has ended so I don't think it matters.

CarrieA

Female Posts : 3467

Back to top Go down

Post by chicagoowl on Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:56 pm

Would she go to a public mall in King of Prussia PA?

chicagoowl

Female Posts : 431

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA on Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Just saw @ashhebert at the KOP mall. Completely adorable. And yes, I'm a guy that recognized The Bachelorette...deal with it.
about 4 hours ago via web

So cute! rotfl I love twitter, it's the perfect tool for stalking her whereabouts. Thanks CC!

CarrieA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:56 pm

@cupcakes wrote:Just saw @ashhebert at the KOP mall. Completely adorable. And yes, I'm a guy that recognized The Bachelorette...deal with it.
King of Prussia mall, right outside of Philly.

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes on Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:53 pm

Just saw @ashhebert at the KOP mall. Completely adorable. And yes, I'm a guy that recognized The Bachelorette...deal with it.

cupcakes

Female Posts : 3565

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 on Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:If it were me and I had the expense acct., I would have them following AH, JP and Ben. Sooner or later you are going to hit the jackpot. Just track them.

I'd be following all of the F6 guys and Ashley just in case there really was a shocking ending.. giggling well not that I would actually do so but if I was the paps hoping to get a pic then... Oops hope we aren't giving them any ideas... Naughty us.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1108

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA on Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Sounds interesting! I hope she comes over here and spills. We believe everything! LOL.

Almost everything, I can think of a few exceptions.. rotfl

CarrieA

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:02 pm

If it were me and I had the expense acct., I would have them following AH, JP and Ben. Sooner or later you are going to hit the jackpot. Just track them.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21722

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose on Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:First possible sighting of JP since last week, if it was actually him. This would have been the day after Ashley was seen at the Philly airport.

JaimenLee
Willing to bet $$ I just saw the bachelorettes JP Rosenbaum on Park and 20th what does this mean?!?! Wednesday, July 06, 2011 6:50:52 PM via Twitter for iPhone

This doesn't prove anything, of course, because if he was in LA for the weekend, he would have flown home the day before, July 5, most probably. However, it's interesting that nobody posted of a sighting of him in NYC or anywhere, whether real or fake, over the whole July 4 weekend, yet now they perhaps have started up again. Coincidence?

In a city of 8 give or take million people, I was surprised the paparazzi found him in NY! Wetpaint must be stalking him. giggling

If you had people at your beck and call and wanted to stalk someone, I would suspect it would not be difficult. Is his address, his work address and family residences known? If so--paps could do stake outs. Isn't that the way it works? So sooner or later if you really wanted to find out the answer you could. And if resources were not an issue, you could simultaneously do the same for Ben and if you didn't get your answer with one, you might get it with the other and thus either eliminate one and finalize the other.
Maybe I watch too much NCI and all that kind of thing, but can't you also go to places and buy GPS type thingies to track people? Plant one on your target--like behind his neck or something or subcutaneously and you would be able to track to your hearts content. :Spitoutdrink:

Maybe they relocated all those paps that were following Emily and Brad to following JP? affraid

Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:14 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 63 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 34 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum